Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She walked in before him and gone down the stairs. Stopping at the first flight of stairs only to shake herself a bit. Then she let out a small yawn before trotting down the stairs. Now she walked down to the lobby and waited on Wolf. Not realizing that she had basically jumped down the stairs. Her wolf form made jumping a bit easier.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Once in the kitchen he started with pouring water in a bowl for her and then he started to cook something that smelled completely retched. As he cooked the demon seemed to not notice the foul smell from the food he was cooking in the least. Wolf placed the food on a plate and placed it in front of her. It looked to be some kind of sickening gray goop. It even managed to smell worse as it began to cool off. Once he placed it down the demon gave a great sigh. "Sorry I know it sucks.... Im afraid I could never get the hang of cooking."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She watched him and made, well tried to make faces of distaste. Now she nudged the bowl away and shook her head. Then she let out a bark or two. Giving him some lip now, though it was not understood at all. It was the tone she used for the bark though.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He sighed again. "yhea I know.... sorry." He looked to the frig and snapped his fingers. "You know I bet something is made up in side of the frig already.' wolf walked to the frig and began to to pull some left overs out. "Yes these just need to be warmed up." He warmed up the left over steaks in the microwave and placed some on a plate for himself and some on a plate for her. "Ok this is better right?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She watched him after flipping the bowl over. Now she took the food off his plate and ran off. Stopping in lobby, she wolfed the steak down. Soon enough she was tumbling with Wolf again.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon watched her woof down her own steaks and then his. His eye brow twitched. "That was mine you brat!" He started to chase after her and finally glomped her and rolled on the ground with the wolf. "Hehehe well I suppose I was not that hungry."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:10 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She laid on the floor after the rough housing. Her head by his chest and sighed followed by a yawn. Hearing a chuckle, she looked up to see the old man. Now she huffed as her ears and tail twitched in annoyance.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

The elder laughed as he walked up to the two. "Looks like you two are having a good time. Not really how I would flirt with a woman myself but I suppose everyone is different.

---------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He quickly got to his feet and grumbled. "It was just a bit of fun. Stop making so much out of it."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:26 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Getting to her feet she shook her fur. Her fur was covered in Wolf's scent more then ever now. Playfully she nipped his tail then darted around Welkey's legs, throwing him off balance. Going upstairs she gone to her bedroom and sat on her bed still in wolf form.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

Several days later Wolf walked in to the hotel after having go for a walk and yawned. God he was so damn board. There were no real jobs to take except for people he could kill in his sleep. Those jobs pay nothing and can be done in an hour. He wanted what all demons wanted. A challenge. Demons crave fighting and violence and Wolf was no exception. "Damn its like all the major crime in the city just suddenly stopped for no reason." He said to himself as he walked to the front desk. "Cleave is behind this I know it.... a few slow days is one thing but this is just going to fare. It not natural for a city to have nothing but small time criminals and no one pulling the strings." Wolf said to himself as he got a drink from the cabinet and by drink he got the whole damn bottle again.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:27 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
During these next few days, she helped clean up around the hotel. She heard Wolf come home and walked down the stairs. She wore jeans with a small leather skirt over her jeans that was down to her lower thigh. Her shirt was a single shoulder halter top as she had a temporary tattoo around her belly button. Over her halter top she had a fish net shirt on as she had her jeans tucked into her pants. Her ears and tail was out as her hair down and it looked a bit wind blown.

Earlier she had sat on the roof since about sun raise. When she came into Wolf's full view she stopped with a hand on her hip. Smiling at him,"Well we can go out. If not on a mission I've been painting and fixing up the fifth floor.", she said with a smile. The paint was finally washed off her skin and out of her fur. From time to time she hinted to Wolf, for them to be alone. Though it was rare for them to be alone.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf blinked with a strange expression on his face being a mixture of surprise and arousal from how she was dressed. "I...I think that would be ok." The demon said as he quickly closed the bottle he was about to drink from and placed it back in the cabinet for the time being. "W...Where should we go. I don't normally go to places that are not part of the jobs so... you pick."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:40 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She was a bit shocked at seeing him close the bottle. As she thought of places to go. Behind them, she had heard Welkey come out of the kitchen area. Glancing at him, she waited for him to make his comment or few. Allowing him to make them she rolled her eyes. "We can go to the market place. I think if we got some training equipment you won't be as bored. Plus it'd help if we learned each other's fighting styles.", she said, as she walked to the door now. Her hands behind her head in a rather lazy manner.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf gave a nod of his head as he thought she might be right about them knowing each others fighting style. If he knew what she could and could not do it would help him in planning the jobs when they needed to work together. "Ok then." He said as he walked with her. "So what kind of equipment did you have in mind?" He asked calmly still staring at her outfit.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:56 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She stopped and looked at him,"Well staves, dull swords, and well I need to buy myself a weapon...", she said then looked around. "You know which way the market is. I don't know your city real well.", she added on with a giggle. But before he started to walk off she waved him down. "What? Like what you see, hmmm?", she asked him then pulled back only to giggle a bit more before blushing.

God Solder- Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces