Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:38 am
Oziandra

"Yes, yes I would!!" Axl couldn't believe that this beautiful creature, his hero of beauty, was even giving him the time of day. Axl flipped his guitar over his shoulder into position so that he could demonstrate. His head was filled with songs inspired by her beauty.

Suddenly her attention was elsewhere. No, he wanted to win the affections of his hero. She had been all he ever dreamed of his entire life. If he could build a statue, he'd erect one in her honor.

Axl pounded out a few hard strums on his guitar, and began singing at the top of his lungs. "Did you ever know that you're my hero!" He proclaimed, the words flowing freely from his lips. "And everything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings." He flared out his red torn wings in finale, Axl always had a thing for theatrics.

[This ain't your grandma's version of the song. See Here for accurate sound wink ]  
Wolfs Heart rolled 2 100-sided dice: 21, 60 Total: 81 (2-200)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:01 am
Kleta had to agree with Venus and was well pleased when the arrows became invisible to the mortals. They didn't need to know what was going on, it was more fun that way.

Kleta almost felt like she could just go around pricking the ones she chose by hand since she kept missing, but the game of chance was quite fun as well. She needed to improve her archery skills anyways. What war goddess did not know how to shoot a bow properly.

The green goddess had ignored the drama going on with the other gods, that was until her sister, Phaenna, showed up. She stopped shooting arrows to watch what was happening from her perch. After a while Kleta rolled her eyes and released two more arrows. The next time she saw her sister... well Phaenna was now her brother. Kleta laughed quite loudly at this.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:11 am
User Image

Adrasteia calmly and slowly strode in to the event. Her eyes appearing vacant and distant and her stance seeming... rather out of place amidst the others enjoying themselves throughout the party. In fact, despite her eyes shifting to watch others (with the appearance more of staring) she seemed rather vacant.

She had remained outside for a time, watching others as they filed in to make note of the gifts they brought. A common gift was flowers and sweets. Useless things of vanity, flowers... they never lasted long and soon would be of no use to the goddess. And sweets were easily consumed. This brought the black Pae to a thought. Perhaps a gem would be a more suitable gift? The item would surely last far longer than any flower or sweets would.

She plucked a gem from her tiara, finding it simpler to just give her one of those than to go on an island wide hunt to find one and have it back before the party's end. This would have to do.

She followed suit of the other Pae, walking up to the gifts table and simply setting the small teal colored stone upon the table.

((*Adrasteia is currently free to RP with. Please ping me if you respond/talk with her!*))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 am
Menelie

When Diona saw Kalibang... she felt the strange desire to show off to him. As it stood, she felt like she could eat him right up. She strutted over to him in her most sexy cat-walk. "Would you take a look at this, sugar." She said as she lifted her arms in a flex. The muscles on her arm were actually far from impressive, but the position showed off the rest of her body well. Her curves and all, accentuated by the leather high-heeled boots and long gloves.

"And have you seen my shoes. These are simply the finest in the island, I can not go anywhere without them." She said as she bent over and moved her hand up the fine leather shoes.

[There is no clean showing off with Diona : P

Again, if anyone happens to see her bending over and catch a glimpse of her butt, your pae will be love drunk (act drunk, be infatuated with Diona) ; ) ]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:22 am
Kleta's arrows flew true, finding their targets and leaving them with a sense that...

They needed a hero.

And that hero was right there.

Minyagaar
Lyra Heartstrings
Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:26 am
Twitchapher the 3rd
Blizz

Bert chuckled and shrugged a bit. "Uh, sure! A drink! I'd love a drink."

Bert couldn't help himself. This Pae was his calling. His very special somepony! He just knew it! Something was telling him this was so! A small part of him was giddy about this. The other part nervous. It showed by how he seemed to close up a bit, but Bert chalked that up to him meeting someone knew. He was always nervous unless there was something about the other he just admired and could easily focus all his attention on that instead...

Hmm... A scarf?

Curious, Bert gestured towards Blizz' scarf and smiled. "Do you like to plan for the unexpected?" he asked with a soft chuckle. After all, it wasn't exactly freezing around this time of year.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 am
Irish Night Fox
Mama Blues

Xanthous chuckled and shrugged. She clearly was rather new to the island. The Angels and Faun didn't exactly get along. He'd heard a story or two. He honestly saw no reason as to why they couldn't all just get along, but he assumed it had something to do with a nearly forgotten history and people were just acting upon tradition. Still, he wasn't about to go bursting any bubbles of his own!

"I think I might one day." he started with a nod. "Perhaps I'll pop in for a visit to a particular Blue Beauty." he winked then laughed softly.

"Hey, it's a life, at least." he then offered to her comment. "I have yet to find someone interesting enough to make me want to stay in one place, anyways."

A playful grin then graced his features. "Unless this girl I just met might change my mind...?" he teased. Though the thought alone was intriguing enough for him to consider. When did he actually date last?! He couldn't remember. He often joked with himself that he was getting old - no matter how inaccurate the self-accusation was.

"Hmm..." His finger moved to gently tap upon his chin. "I'd have to take you to a romantic spot. No sense in flying off with you if it's not to somewhere romantic first..." He smirked at his playful words then snapped his fingers as if he figured it out. "I got it! The waterfall. I hear the cliff edge by the waterfalls is the best place to watch the sunset and gaze at the stars." He smiled at her, still softly swaying their hips together to the slow tune of music about in the air. "What do you think?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 am
User ImageCriofan came to this party for one reason, and one reason only.

To look at the deity's presents.

Being a deity, Venus would have to get such wonderful things from those attending, especially the fellow deity. There might be treasure beyond his imagination sitting within that very pile. And if Criofan was one thing, he was, well, a bit of a kleptomaniac.

Just a bit.

And he was certain that Venus would not miss a few small things disappearing from her pile. She was not exactly a meticulous faerie like his matte was, and she probably had most everything she could dream anyway. For Telrunya's sake, she had an ice statue of herself in these presents... Not to mention that glistening ubermuscled fae god she had for a fiancé.

If he was coming anyway, though, he figured he might as well bring Ei-Kal, whom he kept close by. "Now, I'm sure she has a lot she won't miss, but let's just go for the most interesting stuff..."

User ImageOf course, Zaria had insisted on coming with.

"Kheli," dragged Zaria, yanking on her (reluctant) brother's arm. "They're gonna be lame. Let's go meet new people!"

Wide-eyed, Zaria took in her surroundings, noticing the presence of a dance floor. Dancing? Oh, that would be exciting! Maybe she could get her brother to show a fun side. He had that in there somewhere, right? She had seen it!

"Let's dance!" declared Zaria, tugging on Kheliot's arm.

Amasis
Ei-Kal & Kheliot

[[ Let me/Ama know if you wanna bug either pair! ]]

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

"I have been... most busy." Zecora sort of chuckled. Between the move and still trying to get her business settled and her new... companion of sorts. Although Bastet for the most part stuck to herself and did her own thing, she stayed close and it was still an interesting adjustment.

"Oh, it is pleasant to meet you Enki's father." Zecora waved to him, he might not have even heard her since it became clear to Zecora that they were getting farther away. "No..." Zecora responded to the offer of food and drink. "Unless you want some of course, I will attend you." She smiled sweetly at him. She was somewhat relieved that his father was moving away, that just made things uncomfortable.  
Wolfs Heart rolled 2 100-sided dice: 59, 2 Total: 61 (2-200)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:09 am
Oooo, singing? Kleta paused to watch the show, she did love a good show. This was not precisely her taste in music, however, but it was amusing none-the-less. There was something fun about watching pae become fangirls. Even more funny when they couldn't stop gushing over each other.

However, most of her targets were getting pricked by other arrows as well, which seemed to make the effect of her arrows not as potent. What was seeing your hero compared to finding your soul mate? That was what more arrows were for though.

[The arrows hit Diona and Rainbow Dash, it won't have any effect since they are both mine.]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Wolfs Heart rolled 2 100-sided dice: 3, 74 Total: 77 (2-200)

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 am
Kleta watched her arrows strike that red fae who had been causing trouble and a blue winged faun. Kleta watched to see what would happen, but it appeared that the red fae was too enthralled with her sister's arrow to care about the faun. The faun seemed to feel the arrow, but quickly dismissed it.

She blinked, why had nothing happened. She pulled out an arrow, balancing it on her finger, checking the weight. Maybe she would have to talk to Eros about this.

Oh well, it seemed she wasn't the only one still getting used to the arrows.

With that she pulled out a second arrow and let them both free.

Kleta choked and then coughed as the first arrow went flying straight toward Pothos. Hmmm... well if anyone needed to be worshipped it was the god of longing. Ah, now this was going to be entertainment. The other arrow had sailed towards a striped purple... demon-type (Vika). Kleta couldn't keep up with all the hybrids personally.

Fea Line
Pothos

Teigra
Vika

Your pae have been struck by Kleta's arrows! They will now feel hero worship for each other!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:11 am
Tartara Seabreeze

Every twirl incited another bright peel of laughter. She couldn't remember having this much fun in a long time. Completely oblivious to the chaos around them, all she saw were blurry images as she followed Beau's lead.

It was a wonder they didn't slip out of each other's hands, for she was gaining a sheen herself. In the dance she didn't notice it. The dipp had caught her off guard, but she trusted her dancing partner and went with it. One hand had to make sure she didn't lose the hat while the other stayed firmly on him. Her breathing was heavier form the dancing but her excitement had not been dampened in the least.

As she was straightened, she fixed the hat again and told him with a big smile, "The broom has nothing on you, it should be ashamed." Two new friends so far to night, she was over the moon that she was aloud to go. Oh all the things she could tell her momma when she saw her next.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:24 am
Seruta

"Three!" He called, putting pressure on her arm. Sure, there wasn't much to it, but he wanted her to feel like she had a fighting chance before flexing that muscle that wanted to give him all the strength in the world. Or well, all the strength a polar bear had to give.

"You're pretty strong for a girl~" Junior laughed, smiling

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:44 am
Strawberri Stardust

User ImageThe shy pae wasn't really one for parties. He however couldn't turn Ruzeh down when she asked him to come with her. Noir was glad that he had go on the montain trip and met ruzeh, even if it also ment he was now stuck with a pae following him around. Hearing Ruzeh's request to dance he blushed. She had called him handsome. "S-sure." He said before turning to Skógur, who had followed him to the party despite his semi-loud protests. "Y-you don't h-have to watch me. R-ruzeh's here see? I'll be fine. G-go have fun." He hoped the Rakshasha would listen to him.

User Image Skógur frowned but left the two love bird to dance. Flicking his tail at them as he walked off. The Rakshasha looked around for a moment before heading over to the food stand. Grabbing one of the mini sandwiches they had the cat like pae ate as he looked around to keep an eye on what was going on. It seemed that people were shooting a lot of arrows around. Which was strange but it didn't seem like anyone was bleeding from it. Which was a bit stranger than people being shot at a party now that he thought of it. This world and the people in it were strange.

o0_Daisuke_0o

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:46 am
As a male approached her, Rosewater turned to look him up and down. It was a quick flicker of the eyes, as she gave a small grin. 'Well, he looks like a simpleton.' She waved as he greeted her. "Oh, hi~! I'm not alone, I'm with..." she looked around carefully, catching sight of Shahrazad and pointing her out, "...with my friend there!" At least it looked like the demon was making an acquaintance. Hopefully a decent one, but she couldn't be picky with such a lowly servant.

Giggling, she continued. "I guess I'll turn that around! What are you doing alone at this party? It can't be fun for you like that, right?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Hemi

Not moving to smile as she looked at this male, her minds wandered with his words. Flattery and all that did not sit well with her; was he trying to woo her? To become another in control of her. Couldn't have that. "The loss of atmosphere happened before I made contact with you." Taking a step back, her tail flicked behind her. "You can leave me be if you wish to please me."

Turning, she left it at that. The sooner this party was over, the better it would be.

Teigra
Naveed

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games