Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked behind them and smiled. "Yeah, if they want to that is." He looked behind the adult and seen the frightened student. He walked over to the small burnett and extended his hand. "Hello there, I'm Skyler."

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot seen Skyler try to make the scared student, who was behind the adult, not feel frightened. He smiled at how friendly Skyler was and how easily he can make friends.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
Sato was still feeling nervous even when two more people show up for class, but he hids it well. He bows in greeting to the adults then walks over to the wall to set down his bag.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:30 pm
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Seeing the student with the rabbit ears and rabbit tail, Dale tries not to feel tempted to taste him because of his werewolf nature. "I could be the referee" he volunteered about the sports game idea. He thought it is pretty generous of the teen named Skyler being friendly towards the the nervous Kei.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Skyler and blinked. He hesitated but slowly took Skyler's hand into his, "I-I'm Kei." He didn't know what kind of sport they were wanting to play but they all seemed nice so he thought about playing.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled when Kei took his hand. "Kei, I think that name suits someone as cute as you." He found Kei to be cute but in a brotherly way. He just had a feeling that Kei has been though a lot in his life. He looked up at the adult and smiled. " And your name is?"

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:52 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled then looked over at boy with bunny ears and tail. He thought that the boy would be photogenic, he has a cute look to him and would seen very energetic. However, Elliot wasn't going to ask him since they just meet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:48 pm
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It was nice to hear someone think Kei is cute too other than the vampire student. "My name is Dale Navy. Just call me Dale, I teach social studies" he answered and offered a friendly smile.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image
Didn't seem that Jason is going to be waking up nor coming out into the gym anytime soon based on what Sato was hearing from the teacher's office with his rabbit ears. He figured it would be ok to do what they want since they have a teacher supervising and being the referee for whatever sport they are going to play. He leads the blond student with him over to the storage unit to where the balls are at.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles a little when the social studies teacher volunteers to be the referee for any sport they decide to play. He decided to ask if him and his friends could go to his classroom next. Its not technically gym class when the teacher is not out here in the gym. He follows after the rabbit boy to the storage room to pick out a ball.
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei started to not feel scared around the other student, so he came out from behind Dale. "So, what game are we gonna play?"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled happily at Dale. "Nice to meet you, I'll have to stop by your class sometime." He looked at Kei and smiled when he stepped out from behind Dale. "Basketball if that's okay."

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot played with his fingers a bit. "Umm, I'm not good at sports so would it be okay if I took some pictures of you all playing? We would have an odd number anyways."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:35 pm
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Sounds fine to me" Dale responded to the sport being basketball. "Sure, the teams will be even by being two on two" he said to Elliot. He wonders if this school has a newspaper club or a yearbook.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image
Sato hears what they are saying as his power automatically unlocks the storage door. He was ok with Moris seeing what he was doing because with his rabbit sense of smell he could tell this student isn't an normal human like Sklyer and the student who he hears is asking to take pictures. "Sounds like they decided on a basketball game" he informs the blond before taking out the basketball.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games