Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

DaRK-TeChNO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm
Umm, A lot of people may not agree with this, but I think Dragon Ball Z would be one in my opinion. ^ ^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 am
DN Angel, Prince of Tennis and maybe Ouran high schoo host club (Friend says that)  

Rebel_Angel9

Wicked Feenix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:20 pm
I can make any anime yaoi, my mind is twisted enough for that. xd

Fruits Basket is a good example. And of course Samurai Champloo - I've slashed that too.

And from mangas, I have to say Petshop of Horrors. Because Count D is flirting with Leon all the time. If you're familiar with the manga, you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:35 pm
Bleach, naruto, princess of tennis and s-cry-ed and death note(but only in certain episodes)and dn angel  

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Ruiyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:28 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
-Y a o i C a n d y S t i x- S a y y s s s:

:::: I'd say Fruits Basket is the number 1.

But there ARE TONS of slashy hints in almost every manga (and some animes) I've read. ::::

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 pm
Prince of Tennis
Naruto
Bleach
Yu Gi Oh
Tactics  

protecterofelements

Solacing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 pm
User Image

Ookiku Furikabutte, Switch, Kuroshitsuji, Nabari no Ou, Zombie Loan

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:04 pm
Petshop of Horrors, hands down.

You're talking about a manga, dummy!

The author even puts in millions of jokes about what a couple the two main (male) characters are. Count D cried when he had to leave Leon and in volume three (out of ten) D said he feared he'd never be able to let go of Leon because he was rapidly becoming attached. By volume ten, when Leon

SPOILER IN WHITE: killed Count D's Father to keep him from unleashing a virus which, in a matter of DAYS, would have completely destroyed the human race.)

D seemed to forgive him entirely and ignore the fact.  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 pm
Insignificant Observer

The author even puts in millions of jokes about what a couple the two main (male) characters are. Count D cried when he had to leave Leon and in volume three (out of ten) D said he feared he'd never be able to let go of Leon because he was rapidly becoming attached. By volume ten, when Leon

SPOILER IN WHITE: killed Count D's Father to keep him from unleashing a virus which, in a matter of DAYS, would have completely destroyed the human race.)

Rulin' ya universes...

PFFFFFFFFFFFWHAT!?
I thought there were only 9 volumes!?
I've missed this last one!
I must buy it!
*dies*
I love petshop of horrors ;_; It's pleasantly gory, but cute and pretty, too... heart
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 pm
Miss Sushii
Insignificant Observer

Rulin' ya universes...

PFFFFFFFFFFFWHAT!?
I thought there were only 9 volumes!?
I've missed this last one!
I must buy it!
*dies*
I love petshop of horrors ;_; It's pleasantly gory, but cute and pretty, too... heart
...since 1992.

Yeah, there's ten volumes. Trust me; I bought the entire series. Bled me dry, but I love it so much I didn't even care. I'd like to read some of the other works of the Mangaka, but I can only do that if Nightmare Inspector is finished soon, since I can't bear to deprive myself of that series but I don't have the money for any more. *Sighs.* I wish I were older so that I could get a job. crying . Then I could buy all the DVDs I've had my eyes on and the 18+ manga that's priced higher than the rest.  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

malicer333

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:44 pm
hmmm...I know there are tons and tons ans tons but for now the only ones that pop up in my head are digimon(pretending that they are over the age of 12 ;o; ), yugioh which is so positively slashy that if someone says it is not slashy then they should cry themselves to sleep at night because of their sad existence, and angel sanctuary the manga, the anime doesn't really count in my head since its like 5 eps. long.

Someone before me a few posts mentioned saiyuki. I heart at that and agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:44 pm
Overall, after watching it over 50 times(literally) I've come to say that it has to be S-cry-ed. Ryuho and Kazuma just can't leave their thoughts of each other to themselves, now can they?  

Revis_Engard

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm
well i just started watching black butler a few days ago *cannot spell the japanese name* and it's just wow..... also getbackers yes! i am convinced that akabane wants ginji, i mean seriously the way he talks to him just pratically oozes possesiveness twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:01 am
Saiyuki,Get Backers and Tactics  

Enzai Sebby3

Creme Rose

Olympic Prophet

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:47 pm
I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this, and its not entirely my first pick, but, Tsubasa Chronicles. If you have watched/read this, you know what I mean. Quite frankly, any guy who calls himself 'Mommy' and another guy 'Daddy' while dubbing the younger companions their 'children'.......I don't know about you, but I swear that is canon, or atleast should be.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff