Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:45 pm
Anduil blinked. His cheeks flushed a little as he lightly touched the spot Cerucuhs had kissed. "Wh--Wha--?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:09 pm
"I finaly tired of that damn bird cage, and I took all of you little sparrows with me." He said softly as he ran his hand through his angels hair, not taking notice to anything around him at the moment in time, too wrapped up in this new and warm feeling.  

legato_darkfall

Astireth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:43 pm
The demon god didn't move from his spot. There wasn't a point yet and at the moment he didn't care if he was spotted or not. It took a bit of control to hold a more normal appearing form than his current one which he was attempting to fix.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:06 am
"But we're so much trouble," Anduil whispered softly. He was talking about himself and the two Gods that had been melded into his soul.  

Mutou_Miriku

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:43 am
((I might be back later--but I'll be gone starting tomorrow, and won't be back 'til Monday.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:55 pm
(( I will be busy for a while, I am going to be finnishing moving in so I will let you know when I'm back. ))  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:37 am
Gideon had finnaly woken up from his trance and was back to himself. He started off angerily into the distance before getting up, brushing himself off, and just walking away as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:58 am
Anduil looked up. Carefully, he slid out of Cerucuhs' arms and darted off.
"...Gideon?"  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:31 am
Gideon stopped and shot a glare back at the boy his eyes filled with fire. It wasn't personal really but he wouldn't stay there any longer he hated watching people together. "Don't...you're a good kid..but I can't stay..you two just be happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:38 pm
The demon god still had yet to move from his placement. Something was up but he couldn't put a finger on it. It would be just like the rest of his kind to fall to the angels crap and start bickering amongst themselves. But who was it, who needed a serious whoopin.  

Astireth

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:40 pm
Anduil shook his head firmly. He couldn't beleive what he was doing, but he felt as if he had to do it. "They might kill you, Gideon..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:18 pm
Gideon looked at him the flame in his eyes dieing down to a small ember almost swallowed up by sadness. "It doesn't matter..I won't be missed..stay with him...go back...be happy..and know love..you are lucky to be able to."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:42 pm
Anastas stood up. And as he did the demon exterior became the more plain almost human visage from before. Like a shot out of the dark he was in the air looking around. Circleing in place he focused on Gideon for a moment or more to say that direction. Such vibes were not silent persay.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:55 pm
Gideon noticed the demon's presence. "Now..don't follow me kid..and..congratulations." he walked proceeded to keep walking away.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:07 pm
These beings...they were so very peculiar. He just kept faceing the direction but he made no attempts to interfer yet. His mind was preoccupied by thoughts of a certain Angel God who seems to have gotten lost among the fighting that had just ended. But still. Anyone with so much pent up rage was awfully hard to ignore.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games