Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 pm
Luka finished the dishes then she walked to the liveing room to feed her fish before she started cleaning.

Shinzo looked overand chuckled. "Aw you two are so cute." He saidas Medna meowed, digging her claw's more into Aoi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 pm
"Need help cleaning?" Gakupo asked as he rinsed his coffee mug.

"Not... Cute," Aoi winced. He would of hurt this cat already if it wasn't Shinzo's. Aoi grabbed the cat and lifted it off his chest and placed it in the back seat.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 pm
" Ah...I think I should be alright. You dog need's to be walked though. How about you walk her while I clean and when you get back you can give me a foot rub as a treat~" She said happily at the last part.

Soon enough they entered the city and Shinzo looked at the clock in the car. " The store's should be opening so if you want to go winter shoping now we can."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 pm
Gakupo playfully rolled his eyes and smiled. He put a leash on Megumi. "Alright, be back soon then," He said as he walked out the door.

"But we have an anim- er cat in the car," Aoi stated.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm
Luka smiled and started to clean up whatever was laying around in the liveing room before she vacumed.

Shinzo thought about it for bit. "True...We better drop her off before we shop..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm
Gakupo walked along the sidewalk with Megumi. Not a lot of people were out, so it was a peaceful walk.

Aoi turned around and smirked at the cat.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 pm
Luka was about to pull out the vacum when someone knocked on the door. She looked at the door surprised then walked to the door and opened it. "Yes?" She asked then saw Luki at the door. "What are you doing here?" Luka asked. " Hello to you too." Luki said and walked right in. "H-Hey!" Luka snapped, shuting the door and following him. " What gives you the right to walk right in here-!" She started but Luki turned around and gave her a kiss.

Medna growled a little at Aoi. Shinzo pulled into Aoi's drive way and he stoped the car. "Alright I will be a moment." Shinzo said before picking up Medna and getting out of the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 pm
Gakupo kept walking along with Megumi.

Aoi waited til' Shinzo left the car before saying, "Goodbye, stupid cat," with a evil grin.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 pm
Luka pulled away and slaped him. "Luki! You cant do that!" She snapped. " Why not!? Why cant I kiss the woman I love!?" Luki asked. "Because I dont love you Luki! Im inlove with Gakupo and im going to marry him!" Luka said. "You were inlove with me remamber Luka? You were going to marry me." Luki said and pulled he close into a hug. "Luka stop! You need to let me go!" Luka said as she tried to push him away. " I cant Luka! I cant let you go because im still inlove with you!!! And I cant let you be with some pervy guy like Gakupo!" Luki snapped at her before kissingher deeply. Luka kept trying to push him away and her heart was pounding. She started to tear up as she couldn't do anything.

Shinzo walked into the house and put Medna down. He got a bowl and filled it up with water for her. "I will get you some food when we are out." Shinzo said before walking back out to the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 pm
Megumi stopped walking and sniffed the air. "What's wrong?" Gakupo asked, not expecting am answer. Megumi growled barked loudly. She started running to the house.

Aoi had a big smile on his face when Shinzo went back to the car. He was so happy about that cat being gone he couldn't hold it.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 pm
More tear's fell from Luka as Luki kissed he longer. Soon enough Luki stoped but didn't let go of her. " Y-You jurk!!! Let go of me!!!"

Shinzo got into the car and looked at Aoi surprised. "Why are you so happy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:55 pm
Megumi yanked the leash from Gakupo's hand. "Get back!" He yelled. Megumi ran to the door and scratched at it.

"What?" Aoi barely realized he was smiling. "I-I'm not."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm
Luka hurd Megumi scratching at the door and she tried pulling away from Luki again. "Luki let go of me! before Gakupo comes in!"She yelled. Luki let her go and she backed away from him.

"Yes you are...Why are you so happy?" Shinzo asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 am
"Geez Megumi," Gakupo said, grabbing the leash from the ground and unlocking the door. Megumi ran inside toward Luki, biting at his ankles. "Luki?!"

"I... Um... I..." Aoi's mind raced rapidly. "I.... Don't have to eat mini wheats...?"  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm
"Ah!!!!" Luki yelled and tried to get Megumi off him.

Shinzo looked at him for a bit before sighing and driveing onto the road.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games