Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Lasrach

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:20 pm

UserName: Lasrach
NickName: none
Prefrences: both
Interests: reading, writing, roleplaying, The Fairly Oddparents, Law and Order, yaoi, yuri, homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, swing dancing, acting
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Iason and Riki from Ai No Kusabi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I can't remember if it was Gravitation or Fake
Other: I was a fan of boy-love before finding it in anime or manga. I can't live without my boy-love!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:09 pm

Name: Sayaka Tenoh or Saya

Preferences: girls

intrests: shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, yaoi, yuri, drawing, manga, anime, Japan, Japanese, and special someone ^_~

fav boyXboy pairing: KikumaruXOishi

first encounter with boyXboy love: When I read a digimon fanfic with Yamato and Taichi....^^;;

other: your face O.o

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Munchen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:06 am

UserName: Munchen
NickName: Munchen/Murfins
Prefrences: Boys
Intrests: Drawing, anime, manga, yaoi, shounin-ai, ect.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: EdxRoy SasxNar SasxKak TrunksxGoten
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Internet. I was ten or eleven and I was looking for Dragonball Z doujinshi's and what not. Then I came across some yaoi.
Other: n/a
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:56 am

UserName: Yasashi love
NickName: Clamity
Prefrences: Straight female.
Intrests: Yaoi, videogames, anime, manga, Saiyuki, conventions, J-rock, Miyavi, art, sewing, AFI.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Kakashi/Iruka... I have too many. eek
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Probably many years ago on a website that was showing FF8 yaoi fanarts. heart
Other: I am looking to find a boyfriend for my Avitar, Yasashii. 4laugh This is so I can have a very sexy OC pairing for me to draw. I'm just sure how I want to go about finding one. sweatdrop

Yasashii love

Mr Yodo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:27 am

UserName: Echae

NickName: My friends call me Bluchan~

Preferences: Uhh ... confused. Besides, I'm too young to make that choice! >O

Interests
:
- drawing
- video games
- ice skating~
- really WILD parties. ;o
- role playing
- computers
- hair dye
- ... effeminate boys <3

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Urgh ... so many .. but probably my first ever boy/boy love, Yami Marik/Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh. ^^
Roleplayed it consistently with an online friend of mine ... it was fun. >D

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love
: A fanfic on fanfiction.net. O_o ... I remember being really confused.

Other: I'm an artist ... (or I like to think I am. :/) I roleplay, I write, I'm part Irish/Chinese/Russian/English/Lebanese and I was born in New Zealand.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:38 am

I'm actually already a member here with another account, Lupine_Ragdoll, and this is my mule account. Still, I'll do the introduction thing cos it's always fun to do this sort of thing. smile

Username: Vulpintissentiality
Nickname: I can't really think of any that would suit this account...I guess you could just use my other account's nicknames if you want to use any. razz
Preferences: Bisexual girl
Interests: Shonen-ai, manga/anime, video games, drumming, prog rock, RPing, sci-fi stuff, swords, dog training, etc.
Fave boy/boy pairing: I have a few, but at the moment the main ones are Taki/Ma-kun, Light/Ryuk (insane I know, but I think it's cute! whee ), Trunks/Goten and Electra/Purse from Starlight Express (again it sounds strange I know, but I'm pretty sure that one's actually canon razz ).
first encounter with boy/boy love: Probably when I came across an SSX Tricky slash fic.
Other: I was actually a fan of shojo-ai long before shonen-ai, and my fandom of that dates back to before I even knew what it was, when I was really young and would pair up my dolls (I didn't know it was any different from straight pairings at the time), and I paired up Be'lana (I think that's how it's spelt) and Seven from Star Trek once, again before I knew what it was. 3nodding

vulpintissentiality

Mawlrus

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:44 pm

heart
UserName: [+Angst Whore+]
NickName: Emo kid, Goth, Freak, Gay, f*****t ;-;..Etc.
Prefrences: Bi. 75% guys and 25% girls.
Intrests: Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, Making-out, Anime, Yellow<-- The manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ayame and Hatori from Furuba.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I made out with this hot guy josh for no reason at all for about and hour and a half.
Other: I'm a guy, and I think its unfair how girls pretend to be guys on gaia then break your heart ;-;

heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:46 pm

UserName: xxdarkxangelicxx
NickName: darkie! <3
Prefrences: ....o__0 Straight guys...or bi I don't care. xD
Intrests: Gaia, hanging out with friends, internet, Clothes, reading, writing, dancing, singing, drawing, anime, manga... ( heart ), yaoi...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: No fav...I like Draco & Harry (Harry Potter Series...) sweatdrop sweatdrop rofl
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gaia actually, I was searching the guild registry. xDDD

D a r k i e

stepinahalf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:21 pm

UserName: Stepinahalf
NickName: Kimmi-chan, step-n-a half, the smart freshman in my math class(yes I was caled that once) and kei(my rp character's name)
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: where do i begin?! ell...i like ddr, and I'm a total obsessed rabid fma fangirl...I love yaoi, but I only have one manga in my possession.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Edward elric X Roy mustang, can't get enough of this couple RAWR
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Well...depends on the kind...my first encounter with fictional man love was when i was kinda young and my sister showed me this online comic called 'boy meets boy' and I as hooked, but irl I've had plenty of gay buddies, one of which at a chorus gig we dared him to glomp a monk man, and he did, it was aesome.
Other: i am very energetic, so beare, adn I am totally obsessed with fma and yaoi...so be arned, and I am a total hyper random goofball ho can just blabber on and on about nonesencical junk adn i type kinda fast so many of my ords ill have letters in the rong place dn my w button doesn't ork so well, so bear ith me on words with ws in them.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:42 am

UserName: Mizuki Ashiya 2
NickName:
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: yaoi and manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ryo and Dee
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fake^
Other:

SakuraChan21

Lirael the Sleeper

Peaceful Elder

18,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:24 am

UserName: Lirael the Sleeeper

NickName: Li-chan

Prefrences: Boys

Intrests: Anime, manga, writing/reading fanfics,music

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: YuurixWolfram and many others

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In 8th grade when my freind bought errie queerie and when she showed me Peace Maker

Other: I write fanfics check me out on Fanfiction.net my pen name is Lirael the Sleeper
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:52 am

UserName: kitty pillpopper
NickName: kitty
Prefrences: n/a
Intrests: yaoi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: edXroy
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: gravtation
Other: n/a

kitty pillpopper

cowwwcowww

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:57 am

UserName: cowwwcowww
NickName: cow, monkey, or tenar
Prefrences: bi
Intrests: BOYS, books, writing, movies, getting good grades, RP, plants and animals. (Love reading under trees)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Naruto and Sasuke, Any DBZ male pairings, and alot more.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Internet or on gaia. I forgot, but i have loved it ever sence
Other: Um not much to say... I will change it if I think of something.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:37 am

UserName: Russells Blue Ninja
NickName: Ninja, Al, or Sirius
Prefrences: Erm...I like boys...
Intrests: Drawing, writing, reading, talking on the phone (alot sweatdrop ), shopping...I sound really y sweatdrop
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: DaiXSatoshi! or either ShuichiXEiri
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 0.0 I can not remember. Maybe it was when I was reading the Harry Potter series when I discovered yaoi...
Other: Obviously, I'm a Harry Potter fan. I love Gravitation (even if I can't spell it ^^'), DNAngel, FMA, Neon Genisis Evangelion, Descendants of Darkness, Angel Sanctuary, Fruits Basket and...erm...I think that is enough.

Russells Blue Ninja

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games