Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

After a 40 minute long shower, Jax was finally feeling like a human being again! He went back out to the kitchen, with just a towel wrapped around his waist, and made himself some instant noodles. Good study food! When he was finished in the kitchen, he went to the living room and put down to bowl of noodles on the table. All his books were already placed on the couch. He planned to study yesterday but that didn't go too well and only left him frustrated and angry. But he had to be serious about it if he wanted to pass the test.

An hour passed. Two hours. Almost three hours passed before he had read through everything that he was supposed to read and marked things that he found important. That was part one; part two would be to sum it all up. ********! Too tired! Jax kept pushing himself and made it to about half a page before taking a break. He looked around the room and found a small, plastic bag with small white and blue pills. He knew he wasn't supposed to touch them - he had promised himself not to. For a while he just sat there, staring at the small plastic bag. "The harm is already done" he told himself after a while and grabbed the bag, took some of the small pills out and put them on his pierced tongue. Jax already knew that they would make him see things and perhaps make him hurt himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hours later, when Cameron finally awoke from his nap, he dragged himself to the shower. He stood there, letting the water run over his prone form. He scrubbed himself clean, then went to his room. He put fresh clothes on and smiled. He was wide awake now! He cleaned his flat, scrubbing away any dirt that had managed to penetrate his home. He smiled and flopped lazily on the couch.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax had given up writing that summary. The words didn't come out right and everything he started to write just sounded so...wrong. He got most of the things he'd read, but to sum them up and get it down on a piece of paper was easier said than done. So - instead of doing his homework - he was looking for clothes. And as the fashion freak he is, he always has a hard time choosing, just like the girls!

"I have nothing to wear..." Jax said after a while. His eyes were blood shot and wide open. He sighed, sounded bothered, rubbed his eyes. After a few minutes of just staring in to the closet, Jax just grabbed a pair of slim, white jeans. He never bothered getting a shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron sighed. He was bored. He figured if nothing else, he could go bother Jax. He decided against it, letting the older man get his work done. Cam dug in his closet and found a nice outfit. He was wearing tight dark blue jeans and a pale green shirt. He tugged on his shoes and headed for the door. He walked out. He walked down the road towards the bar. Jack Ace. A place he could drown his loneliness.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:03 am
User Image

User Image

Jax went back out to the living room. He needed to finish what he had started. With a sigh, he sat down with his legs crossed and put his computer on his knees. He had written half a paper, but that's all. With some effort, Jax managed to write the other half of the paper.

Even though Jax was all alone, he heard a female voice. It whispered to him. He looked around. No one there. Of course there was no one there - he was alone! Totally alone! He figured it might be the woman next door or something. But then he heard it again and saw a pair of big, black eyes on the computer screen. He gave away a small scream and shut the computer down. It was the pills he took that started to mess up his brain, but poor Jax didn't realize that.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" Jax said out loud, somewhat scared. "I don't want you here..." He put his computer away and curled up into a ball in the corner of the couch. He kept hearing the voice, footsteps and whispers. It was all around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron walked to the bar. It was closed. Boo! Cameron walked around town, searching for something to do. After about an hour, he had gotten very lost. He had no idea where he was, or if he was still in town! He looked around, sighing as he noticed there was only one road in sight. His thoughts were running slow, he effects of dehydration setting in. He sat down in the grass by the road and held his head in his hands. He reached for his telly, only to remember that it was still sitting on the couch. He was alone and afraid. He had no clue how to get home, or even who to ask. How could he be so senseless?!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 am
User Image

User Image

Worthless. Ugly. Hated. Freak. The words kept coming to him. That voice. Jax had heard it so many times. Too many times. He never learned how to handle it. He just let his own messed up mind ******** with him. If he looked at himself from another perspective, he would probably see that it was the effects of the drugs, but where he was now, he couldn't see it. It wasn't often that things like this happened, that the drugs made him like this, but now was one of those times.

Jax had gotten anxious and panicked and thrown his books and papers towards the voice. He walked back and forth in the kitchen with a knife that was a bit bloody - he had cut himself a few times before realizing what he was doing - and the phone pressed against his ear. He was scared. Shaking. Crying. Started to realize that he had serious problems. "Allo?" a woman at the other side of the line said with a broad, Russian accent. Jax leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor and dropped the knife. Tears came flowing like a river. "Mama! Vy dolzhny-" he started saying in Russian but swallowed and coughed once, "You have to help me! Mama, please!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:27 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked around, hoping to find someone who seemed nice enough to ask. His head was swimming in the summer heat. He coughed hard, a slight rasp to his sound. His mouth was terribly dry, given that he hadn't had water to drink. The vomit from last night had done only bad for him, causing terrible dehydration. His vision blurred as he walked, and soon enough, he had passed out on the grass beside the road.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Gack! Camie!! Nononono!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:44 am
User Image

User Image

"Jaxie, honey... We've talked about this..." Jax's mum said in Russian since her English wasn't very good. She sounded slightly worried but at the same time tired. She and Jax had been talking about his problems many times before but each time she said that he needed help, he didn't want to. He never wanted to go to rehab. Jax never thought about his problems as that bad. But within the last year his problems had gotten worse.

Jax curled up in a ball as he leaned against the wall. "Mama..! Please! I don't want this anymore. Please, Mama! You have to help me" he said in both Russian and English. His confused brain didn't know what language to speak. The woman sighed. "You know you have to go to rehab. I can't help you alone" she said as lovingly as she could, even though she knew it would hurt her son. Jax started to cry even more when he heard what his mother had to say. "I don't want to..." he said between his sobbing. "I want you to come here... Please!"

OOC;; ...Jax has some serious problems... -throws a stick at him- Stop being so stubborn! And stupid!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron gasped aloud as he hit the ground. He was burning hot in the sun, a high fever setting in. No one was coming to his aid, and he could barely move. He tried to sit up, to get away, but he couldn't. He was trapped, held prisoner by his own body.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Cammie.... He needs help...}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:34 am
User Image

User Image

Jax could easily convince his Mother to come to him. She cared for him too much to deny him. So now Jax sat in his kitchen, curled up as a ball and held a firm grip of his phone. He lifted his head and looked around. His eyes were terribly bloody and red, both from the drugs and from crying. The bleeding on his wrists had stopped, since he didn't cut very deep this time. As he looked around, his eyes caught sight of a shadow in a corner. His bright brown eyes widened as he was black creatures with shiny, yellow eyes crawl out from there. The table and chairs were moving and taking strange shapes. And there was the voice with their whispers again. "Leave me alone!" Jax yelled, covering his ears and shut his eyes. "Just leave me alone.." he said in a crying whisper. His tried to think of something else, but it hurt to think that much! He thought about his Mother and about Cameron. Cameron... For a second he thought about running down to him, asking for help, but he didn't want the boy to see him like this. Didn't want to scare him.

OOC;; Everyone needs help.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron began to cry. There was no one there, and nobody cared. He coughed hard, wishing for someone to take him home. H-help... Jax... he tried out. His voice was a thin whisper, and he wished desperately that the man was there to help him. He felt like dying in that ditch, dying and going off to who-knows-where. He wished Jax might somehow find him, curled up in that ditch.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Aww! I would help Jaxie... but Cam's in a bit of a predicament!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am
User Image

User Image

Barely 10 minutes after the phone call to his Mother, a well dressed, middle-aged woman and a well-dressed man, arrived at Jax's apartment. The woman was tall and skinny, just like Jax, and had high cheek bones, big brown eyes and long black hair with a few grey stains that was tied in a nice bun. She was wearing a black skirt along with a creamy, white blouse and a black jacket.
The man, on the other hand, was slightly larger than the woman and had brownish hair and a moustache and glasses that framed his green eyes. He was dressed in a formal way with a white shirt, black pants and black shoes.

The woman hurried up the stairs to get her son. She put the spare key she had in the locker and unlocked the door. "Jax! Jax, where are you?!" she said as soon as she opened the door and stepped inside. But there was no answer. "Irina, you know that he can be violent when he's...like this" the man said and put a hand on his wife's shoulder. The woman nodded and carefully took one more step. "Sweetheart, baby, where are you?" she asked and peeked in to the messy bedroom. She turned around and walked in to the kitchen, but she didn't have to go very far before she saw her son sitting just by the door, curled up as a ball. The woman squat down beside him and gently touched his hair. "Jax..." she said, trying to smile and trying not to cry. "Jax, it's Mama." Both the man and the woman soon realized he was sleeping, so the stronger of the two lifted up Jax and put the phone away. Then they carefully walked down all the stairs and back to the car. Jax was placed in the back seat next to his Mother that held him close, like to protect him.

OOC;; Yeah, I know~~ I'm doin' my best to get to the poor Cammie~! And I present to you - Jax's parents! -Fanfare thingy-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:32 am
MissMoony13
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron was crying, but no tears would come to him. He curled up tight in a ball, wishing his grandmum was here. Please... Please Nana... he whined. His voice was tinny, and his head was throbbing. He closed his eyes against the bright sun. He cried harder, letting himself fade from his body.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Dan da dan dan daaaaa! And Cammie... well...}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:46 am
User Image

User Image

Jax sat next to his Mother in the back seat of the car, leaning his head on her shoulder as she carefully caressed his hair. He was still only wearing his white jeans that were now slightly bloody from the cuts on his wrists. His hair was a real mess too.

Irina kissed her son's forehead and held him closer as she looked out the window. Neither she nor her husband said a word for some time. "Stop!" she suddenly said and turned around, looking out through the back window as the car stopped. "What is it?" her husband said. She said she saw something. No, someone. Nikolai, Jax's father, stepped out of the grey car and looked around. He was just about to get back in when he saw what his wife had seen. The man went over to what seemed to be a boy. Nikolai squat down beside the blonde boy and gently shook him. "Hello?" he said, "Can you hear me?" His English wasn't very good since he had a very Russian accent.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games