Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 pm
Zane watched Leanne battle as she was turning the odds in her favor and cheered her on from the stands with his Marshtomp. As he watched the battle he begun to think about his next battle and what moves he would use. ''GO LEANNE YOU CAN DO IT!!'' shout Zane from the stands as the battle raged on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 am
Leanne gave a smile as she called her next attack
"Skitty, use Assist! Aron use Iron Defense!" She called as Skitty launched the attack of Swablu's Sing making both pokemon got to sleep and Aron kept up with the high defense and now, Aron's defense was up. Both pokemon were sleeping so, it was time for another attack.
"Skitty, Double Slap! Aron use Sand Storm!" She called as Aron jumped up and hit the ground as a storm covered the battle field and Leanne smiled as she could continue her attacks.

Skitty's assist made a Water Gun from Marshtomp and Aron used a Rock Tomb as Combusken and Shuppet were taking damage from the Sand Storm as well.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 pm
As Zane conuited to watch Leanne's battle seeing her pulling off some sweet battle combos and kept cheering her name, when he became shocked at a move that he never heard of before as he saw as his Marshtomp's water gun coming outta Skitty's mouth. ''What in the world was that?'' Zane said to himself in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:03 am
Leanne smiled and knew that her pokemon had a good move set and the pokemon were still asleep. It was perfect as the Sandstorm had the field engulfed and now, it was time for another attack. The trainer she was going head to head with was beginning to panic as each attack was given. Soon, Shuppet fainted thanks to the on slaught of attacks and Combusken woke up to order a Fire Spin and Leanne was in trouble. There was a one out of 24 chance of Skitty's next assist was Water Gun. She did have an ace though.
"Aron, Dig!" She called and before they knew it, Aron was in a hole and Skitty was with it. The pokemon under ground startled Combusken and soon, Leanne had an idea.
"Skitty! Assist!" She shouted and Skitty came out of the hole and brought out a Gust attack from Beautifly and Aron's move hit as well, knocking out Combusken and Leanne greeted her pokemon and hugged them both with praise.
"Zane and I moved up....if we both win....we're gonna have to battle each other." She said taking her pokemon into the pokeballs  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:15 pm
Zane stood up and applauded her win against her opponent as he walked down to Leanne from his seat and congratulated her and smiled at her ''Another victory for you and by the way what was that move you used earlier...it's was very strange seeing Mashstomp's water gun coming outta Skitty's mouth...but whatever what shall we do next?'' Said Zane looking at the bored to see who he would face next as he kept his gripped his fist tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 am
As Leanne looked to the chart to see her battle challenger's picture fade to black and a green bar light from hers, she saw that she was not going to be battling another female trainer and if Zane was to win, it would be him and her in battle.
"Zane, we have to go think of our battle plans. Mine has a Nuzleaf and Spinda." She looked to him and pat her Skitty.
"Maybe I should tell you on the move Assist." She spoke to him as she moved into the locker room  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm
''Listen I just found what Assist does and i'm using Trapinch and Mashstomp for this battle and as for our battle plans...lets just give em a great battle to watch and may the best trainer win'' Said following her into the locker room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Leanne gave him a nod and knew that his name was called as she began to think of her plan and began to watch his battle as the trainer he was facing was a Nuzleaf and a Ryhorn and Leanne smiled knowing that Zane was up to a challenge with a grass type where Trapinch and Marshtomp had the advantage over Ryhorn being a rock/ground type as the trainer was fast with the orders of Double Team from Nuzleaf and Ryhorn with a Sandstorm. Leaving Zane in a blind spot. Leanne watched and sighed.
"I did this with my Quilava using Dig, than Flamethrower from each of the holes. If he has both Trapinch and Marshtomp using dig, he can flood the battle field and take down that Ryhorn, than Ice Beam, he can win..." She muttered  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm
Zane just grinned as the Sand storm continued blow around the field, Zane laughed and said ''Sand Storm wont do any damage to my Pokemon because they're both ground types...and they both can see in the sand storm clearly so this bad luck for you'' Said Zane ordering his Mashstomp and Trapinch to use dig and then had Trapinch come out of the hole and then use protect and then had Mashstomp flood the field thus took out the ryhorn and had Mashstomp take Nuzleaf with an Ice punch.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 pm
Leanne let out a sigh as she watched knowing that he won and soon, she had her own battle to face. She looked down at her pokeballs and looked worried.
"If I win than, I have to battle Zane" She stood up and headed out to the battle field and stood ready......almost hoping to lose as her battle sending out Aron and Skitty as her opponent sent out a Slugma and a Torkoal.
"Two fire types? That's odd...." She muttered beginning with Mud Slap and Attract  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm
Zane sat in the sat in the audience watching Leanne's battle against 2 pure fire types, Slugma and Torkoal as his Mashstomp sat by his side watching the battle and called out to Leanne ''Be careful!, Aron is at disadvantage being a Steel/Rock so have it use Rock type moves and use dig to avoid any Fire type moves!, and also good luck!'' Shouted Zane as he sat back down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:33 pm
Leanne sighed as she began the next part.
"Skitty, use, Assist!" She called as a green powder came out of it's tail and both pokemon began to sleep, giving her a window and Aron began the attack.
"Use Rock Tomb!" She called as rocks began to fall and Leanne was ready to keep up the attacks. Both pokemon were still asleep, giving her another leg up
"Skitty, use Attract!" She shouted as hearts showered around Torkoal and made it fall in love. As she called for Aron's next attack, it gave a slam on the ground with it's full body. A tremor came from the battle field and hit all three pokemon.
"Aron, are you ok?" She called and Aron got back up.
"That was Earthquake..." Leanne pondered and saw that Torkoal was woken up and looked over to Slugma.
"Skitty! Attract on Slugma!" She called and the same result. Aron on the other hand, was a male as well and Leanne had to keep up the idea.
"Iron Defense!" Leanne called for the next part and looked over to Skitty.
"Skitty, use Assist again!" She called having Skitty also use Earthquake, making the fire types faint and Leanne sighed, happy, but still upset about the victory.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:43 am
Zane watched the whole battle and then smiled as Leanne had won her battle and got up out of his seat and headed down to where Leanne would usually be as his Marshtomp followed beside him as Zane's mind kept thinking about the upcoming battle with his girlfriend Leanne and how he would have to face her if he wanted to win. He thought about purposely throwing the match just to let her win, but he couldn't do that after all he is the son of the legendary Red who defeated Team Rocket on his own and won all 8 gym badges easily and once caught Mewtwo. As he continued to go over the choices in his head. ''What should do I.....if I beat it could ruin our relationship....but on the other hand if I lose then my father might end up being ashamed of me'' Said Zane thinking his thoughts inside his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 am
Once Leanne finished brushing Skitty and healed up her pokemon, she saw the yellow line go from the last match and meeting up with the green line that was Zane's. She looked to her Skitty, than her Aron and grew an idea. She remembered when he told her that his Marshtomp was a girl, but, Aron was a boy. Skitty was a girl and she thought for sure that Zane's Combusken was a boy as well. She pulled out a disk, and showed it to Aron. You could tell that she was wanting to win it.

Skitty's ability is Cute Charm, which made any direct attacks make the foe fall in love with Skitty....as long as the attacking pokemon was the opposite gender.

There was a loop hole with the move Attract:
The same gender pokemon in a double battle can attack. If it was a male that was under the move, a male pokemon can attack, Same goes for female pokemon two.Females attack females, males attack males, but, there was only a slight 30% chance of attacking. Right now, the odds were in her favor.

Aron learned attract and she went out to meet up with Zane.
"I don't want you holding back. Give me your all." She spoke to him. Even if she was to lose, she knew the out come....and mainly, she knew that she would still love Zane  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:07 pm
Zane walked onto the battle field and waved to the crowd and turned his attention to the battle field as he begun to plan out a strategy to get around the cute charm/ Attract combo and the battle without his Pokemon falling victim it. He at last came up with a plan to get around Cute charm and Attract and deiced to keep for his Pokemon to keep their distance and only get up close when necessary and so he sent out Trapinch and Combusken which were holding white herbs just in case and he nodded to Leanne and said ''I'm not gonna hold back so here I come ready or not!'' Said Zane with a big grin on his face as his Trapinch started evolving before the battle begun and became a Vibrava and started off the battle ordering Vibrava to use Sandstorm and then use Dragon Breath on Skitty and had his Combusken use Brick Break on Aron. ''Sorry Leanne...but I came prepared this time!'' Said Zane with a cocky smile on his face.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff