Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inenor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:55 am
to clerify: lopping the hands off of the goblin archers and glueing them onto the skink's wrist so it looks like the skinks are holding the bows.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:10 am
i did think you meant something like that. that's a good idea, though it might get expensive if you can't order a separate sprue with goblin bow arms.  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:54 pm
yeah it would get expensive i would think, especialy because i think you can't vitz order for a while because they're working on a new bitz order book or something. (or so i've heard)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:34 am
you could try ebay and see if anyone is selling the old skinks...might be cheaper...  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:40 am
the old skink sprus came with bows?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm
yup, the skinks back then were single piece models armed with bows. You had to convert them to have shields and javelins... I can't even remember if they were allowed anything other than a short bow...  

eric the ghost

Inenor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:19 pm
awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:21 am
i always toyed with the 185 skink list with two skink chiefs both on a stegadon each as one lord choice (southland army) all skinks in unit sizes of ten except a 5 units of 11, all with blow pipes (skink lord's just pure combat) so that was 370 poison shots a turn if i did it right, and yes i know it wouldn't be very affective in the long run but just thought it would be fun thats all. (the list was 2000 points)  

razer_ice_hanyou

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:18 am
yeh skinks are always fun to play with. Clouds of arrows or darts are pretty great. you can usuly expect somone to die. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:26 pm
ya one game i played ten skinks killed a unit of Yettie's yay for poison blow darts, oh and the same unit killed a hunter the next turn it was a prowed day for my skinks. a 70 point unit killing over 300 lol  

razer_ice_hanyou

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:18 pm
yeah they are great agaisnt everything other than undead. low leader ship and there poison has no effect....i guess the leadership issue can be dealt with a few smart war gear choices.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:00 am
no your wrong my friend unread are not immune to poison so therefor they are still affected, i know it sounds stupid but put it this way, what happens to bone when pits infected by a compound it will break down so it will unwillingly crumble.

i haven't seen the new vamp book yet but they better not be immune to poison.  

razer_ice_hanyou

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:10 pm
i would bet money they are imune to poison....if there not the whooooot!! but i think they will be.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:49 pm
ya thay should be but there not ^^ one good thing gw did for us yay!  

razer_ice_hanyou

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:29 am
*does dance* xd

which would you rate better? short bows or blow pipes? (totly pointless i know, but will help keep theactivty on this board up)  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff