Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling at this, he finished his own food before kissing his cheek. "I don't want to go home...I want to stay here with you," he said with a soft pout. "Can...can I stay and we go to school together in the morning."

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and held him. "Sure. Will your family be worried about where you are?" He asked, kissing his shoulder. He had siblings, and a father, so he didn't want Fuji to wind up scaring them all by not coming home.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:34 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"I can give them a call and tell them I am staying with a friend to finish a project for school," he said with a soft blush. "If I tell my mother then it will be alright so you don't have to worry."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:35 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and let his hands roam around a little while he held Fuji. Frankly, he was surprised that Fuji wasn't sore or anything, but he could worry about that later. Right now, he just wanted to hold and touch his new lover.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji seemed to give a soft laugh as his hands roamed over his body, making him squirm a bit. "I am ticklish silly," he said but smiled as he kissed his cheek. Leaning up, he nuzzled his neck before slowly moving off his lap. He was feeling soar but he wasn't going to let them stop him from moving around to much. "Let me put away the dirty dishes and you can put my clothes to wash...unless you want me to go school naked," he asked grinning.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren caught him around the waist. "I'll take care of it all." He told Fuji. "Go ahead and relax. I'm not sure how you can even walk after what we just did, but I know you're sore at the very least." Darren led him to the couch and kissed his shoulder. "Now relax." He went to do the dishes, since he didn't want Fuji straining himself, and he planned on doing the laundry too.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:24 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he was caught around the waist, he seemed to blush a light red at this. He then smiled as he was made to sit; more so when his shoulder was kissed. "Thank you." Watching him go, he moved to lay on his side before sighing happily. This was truly one of the best days of his life; wondering how any of this could get any better. When Darren came back, he smiled and sat up, moving to cuddle up to his side. "Thank you fro dinner...it was amazing like you," he said with a small blush.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren did the laundry before coming back and sitting down. At the compliment, he smiled and kissed his hair. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. What do you want to do now?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When asked what he wanted to do, he gave a small shrug before running his hand along his arm. "I am not too sure really, besides worrying about what outfit to wear for school tomorrow...I just want to get to know you more."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and held him in his lap, rubbing his back to help him relax and ease at the soreness. "Well, what do you want me to start with?" He asked, not sure where to begin.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"Well do you have family," he asked looking to him. "How important is family to you." He then began to relax into the rub, smiling goofily as he arched into it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren paused. "They didn't like that I was gay... and it didn't help that I got a B average the year they found out. 'Asian F' and all that. So they kicked me out. No siblings, so I don't really keep in touch with them. Though, I suppose them kicking me out is what got me a job as a host. A guy visited when I was staying with a friend, and recommended it as a quick way to make money."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Hearing this, he seemed to frown softly before hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. "I am sorry that they would do such a horrible thing to you," he said softly to him. "I can...only imagine what my folks would do to me...I am just 15 so they probably wouldn't be to happy about that...and my sisters...I wonder if they would understand."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head. "If you mean as much to your sisters as I think you do, then I'm sure that they'll understand. I don't know about your parents, though. If something does happen, you're welcome to live with me." He offered.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he heard him say this, his eyes went a little wide before he bit his lip a bit. "You mean...you would really want to live with me," he asked little stunned. "I would really like that but I don't want to be around you so much if your only going to tired of me and then not want nothing to do with me."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games