Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
VGD:::Vidya Game Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Oh! That's the one! I had the Gold Addition. ^^ I wasn't sure at first, but then I Google Image searched Majesty Gold Addition and that's the box I remember! Makes sense, I had some snowy terrains to choose from when creating custom levels for freestyle play. I would definitely recommend trying it out, I had a lot of fun with it a few years ago.

I will try it after playing The Sims Medieval some more.

I've heard a little bit about that Sims game. How's it like so far?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Oh! That's the one! I had the Gold Addition. ^^ I wasn't sure at first, but then I Google Image searched Majesty Gold Addition and that's the box I remember! Makes sense, I had some snowy terrains to choose from when creating custom levels for freestyle play. I would definitely recommend trying it out, I had a lot of fun with it a few years ago.

Fun! Unlike the regular The Sims games, I feel like I get objectives more worthwhile than preventing the little buggers from burning down the house.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Fun! Unlike the regular The Sims games, I feel like I get objectives more worthwhile than preventing the little buggers from burning down the house.

Haha, I know what you mean. Well, from videos I see more than personal experience. I have The Sims 2 on the PS2. It gives you direct control over your sims, allowing you to walk around as them and do things instead of queuing up actions. There's a story mode where you go from house to house and fulfill the wants of your sim and the story mode sims you have direct control over. Once you've fulfilled all of those wishes you can move onto the next lot to do the same.

Not much to do in the game aside from that though. You can build and decorate a house, but your sims won't age or have children. Which would be fine if there was stuff to do in the game aside from fulfilling wants and decorating your house, but nope. So I haven't played it in years. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Haha, I know what you mean. Well, from videos I see more than personal experience. I have The Sims 2 on the PS2. It gives you direct control over your sims, allowing you to walk around as them and do things instead of queuing up actions. There's a story mode where you go from house to house and fulfill the wants of your sim and the story mode sims you have direct control over. Once you've fulfilled all of those wishes you can move onto the next lot to do the same.

Not much to do in the game aside from that though. You can build and decorate a house, but your sims won't age or have children. Which would be fine if there was stuff to do in the game aside from fulfilling wants and decorating your house, but nope. So I haven't played it in years. xd

It sounds like it would get boring after a while.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:10 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

It did. D= I really illustrates the reason why the PC Sims games come with a dozen expansion packs. Playing with the same set of items for ages gets really dull. The story mode isn't even interesting enough to make up for it. >.<

I think I'd like the Medieval Sims game though. That one sounds like it'd have quests more engaging than, "Woohoo with 5 sims."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

It did. D= I really illustrates the reason why the PC Sims games come with a dozen expansion packs. Playing with the same set of items for ages gets really dull. The story mode isn't even interesting enough to make up for it. >.<

I think I'd like the Medieval Sims game though. That one sounds like it'd have quests more engaging than, "Woohoo with 5 sims."

It is more fun. <3  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:30 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

It is more fun. <3

So how is the fighting handled? Do your Sims fight on their own with a bit of your guidance? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 pm
Sara Hysaro
So how is the fighting handled? Do your Sims fight on their own with a bit of your guidance? smile
I find the game to be overall easy.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Easy, huh? Well, just so long as it's fun easy is cool. ^^ Any exploration to be had?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:15 am
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Easy, huh? Well, just so long as it's fun easy is cool. ^^ Any exploration to be had?
Yea, there is different areas you can go to and what you can do there depends on which hero sim you are using. The monarch, for example, can go on hunts in the forest.

Like all sims games, the biggest hurdle initially is money and not really having enough of it. You also want to make sure you pick a fatal flaw [negative trait] that is appropriate for your sim. I like to give the monarch either Cruel or Licentious just because there will be other sims wandering about the throne room thus giving the monarch plenty of people to either spit in the face at or kiss.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 am
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Yea, there is different areas you can go to and what you can do there depends on which hero sim you are using. The monarch, for example, can go on hunts in the forest.

Like all sims games, the biggest hurdle initially is money and not really having enough of it. You also want to make sure you pick a fatal flaw [negative trait] that is appropriate for your sim. I like to give the monarch either Cruel or Licentious just because there will be other sims wandering about the throne room thus giving the monarch plenty of people to either spit in the face at or kiss.

Cool. ^^ And it does make sense to choose your fatal flaws wisely. Otherwise you'll get frustrated whenever it comes into play. xd No Cowardly Spies unless you want them to be horribly bad at their role. Fool sounds annoying to deal with for anybody.

Wow, there are a lot of flaws and roles to choose from in this game. =D

Edit: Pffft, haha! Whale ate my Parents! That is both hilarious and terrible. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:57 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Cool. ^^ And it does make sense to choose your fatal flaws wisely. Otherwise you'll get frustrated whenever it comes into play. xd No Cowardly Spies unless you want them to be horribly bad at their role. Fool sounds annoying to deal with for anybody.

Edit: Pffft, haha! Whale ate my Parents! That is both hilarious and terrible. xd

But these are vicious sim eating whales, so hunting them is probably a good thing least they eat more parents.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:06 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

But these are vicious sim eating whales, so hunting them is probably a good thing least they eat more parents.

Oh, definitely! Plus they taste good. Sweet, delicious revenge~

Hehe, Cursed Fatal Flaw is just perfect for one of my OCs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:35 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Oh, definitely! Plus they taste good. Sweet, delicious revenge~

Hehe, Cursed Fatal Flaw is just perfect for one of my OCs.

I find the Hubris one funny.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:39 pm
Oh jeez, lets see...

Whats your favorite game series?
Of all the game series I play I think I am most loyal to the Pokemon games (the normal ones, not mystery dungeon and the other spinoffs)

What system(s) do you play?
PS2, Nintendo DS, and Xbox 360.

Favorite game character overall?
Myself from Fallout 3 and New vegas emotion_awesome  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items