Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 am
"I have no problem being close to others as we sleep" Rayn quipped back, perhaps a bit too hastily. "I just worry about Brey and what might happen if another dominant wolf catches his scent before we mate. If we were to be in such close quarters with so many others, I won't be able to protect him from all of them at once" The human snuck a glance at his wolf andthought about ever reason he had to protect him. Only one thing came to mind though. He loved Brey more then he thought were possible for him to ever love anyone, and he would never let his love be hurt while he could avoid it.

His resolve definate, he nodded to Ian and Kuro "With any luck, after tonight, we won't need our own lodgings anymore...just bare with me for one night, please"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 am
Kuro looked surprised as the human began to explain his reasoning. "Your worried one of our pack would try to take advantage of Bray. For goodness sakes you have so little trust. The pup isn't even in heat, and that is the only time that might happen. The most that would happen is they would try and court him." Kuro argued. Bray looked back and forth between the dark haired man and Rayn. He was touched that the other was concerned for him, but it was true what Kuro said. "Besides you can't truly mark him unless your like us. We will still see him as unclaimed. All you would have done is rut with him." Kuro continued grumpily.

"Kuro," Ian scolded. "He is right Rayn, even if you lay together tonight unless your a wolf you won't be able to properly mark Bray as yours. Your scent would envelope him which would let others know you and he have been together. I assure you though the pack would not try and separate you from your intended. However we will show you to the other cave if that is what you wish." Ian said giving a reassuring smile.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 am
"If you grew up the way I did, you wouldn't trust others either" the human said coldly, avoiding eye contact with anyone or anything around him. His eyes shown as memories enveloped his mind, bring back every painful assault, every unkind word, every betrayal. People had not been kind to him, to say the least.

"You're right though" Rayn said calmly. "if i'm not like you, then no one will accept that Bray and I are mates" The human looked towards his wolf for a brief second with longing. he was starting to wonder if anything would ever come easily to him. "What do you say, Bray? If you want to sleep with the pack, we will. If not, we can go to their private shelter"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:28 pm
"I understand but you are going to need to trust someone if you are to trust the pack you build." Kuro answered. Bray gave a soft whine and shifted towards the man as he was enveloped by memories. He nosed the man's leg. Bray didn't know how he was supposed to answer the other. He didn't care where they slept as long as Rayn was close.

"Go to the private shelter. There you can spend time together without being invaded." Ian spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 am
Rayn kneeled down on one knee and wrapped his arms around Bray. The one and only thing he felt he had ever loved. The one thing he would protect wth his life. He sighed softly to himself and looked back at Kuro and Ian. Though somewhat harsh at times, they really were trying to help him and Bray, and he'd been rather rude to them. "Thank you..both of you. I'm sorry for...well...being a jerk" he snirked, amused at his own lack of finding a more elegant word "You two have been great to us....I thank you"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 am
Bray gave a small yelp of surprise when Rayn knelt down and hugged him. He had expected it but as soon as he realized when was going on he licked the other's cheek. Bray looked to the other two as Rayn spoke to them. The black wolf sensed something about the two but he couldn't figure out what it was yet. "Have no worries Rayn we understand your feelings. We have already formed a gentle bond with you. Both with you and Bray, we would protect you like we would our own pack." Ian said Kuro nodding in agreement beside him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 am
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 am
The human didnt' fully comprehend what the two were taling about, but by the way they spoke and acted he knew it was something much more meaningful than they were letting on. he bowed his head slightly before rising to his feet once more. "I hope you know I would gladly do the same" he said softly, mening he would risk his life for any of the three he was surrounded by. Bray, Kuro, Ian. Just like that, Rayn had found allies. No...friends. His heart warmed at the thought, and he unknowingly smiled. "I guess we should go see this shelter you mentioned"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 am
Bray watched as the other stood and stayed close even though the others didn't scare him. The wolf boy was glad to hear Rayn say that he would do the same for Kuro and Ian. "Alright then follow us." Ian said and he began to lead Rayn and Bray with Kuro following behind them all. The cave he led them to wasn't terribly big but there was plenty of space to move. Bray bounded in sniffing at almost everything. "This is our own personal den, no one will disturb you here." Ian said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:23 pm
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 am
Rayn bowed his head slightly "Thank you....I am in your debt" He smiled at Ian and Kuro, thinking he was probably more indebted to them than he yet knew, yet not caring at all. For this instant, he and Bray were safe, and they had friends. That was all that mattered. if he had to pay the price later on, then so be it. Turning his attention back to Bray, he got down on his knees and held his wolf close to him, gently stroking his fur and kissing his head. "What do you think? Can we manage to stayhere alone tonight?"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:47 am
"You have no reason to be." Ian said smiling glad the other was humble about his surrounding and the people in them. Kuro said nothing about it. Bray was watching the men around him curiously until Rayn turned to him. He back up slightly as the man kneeled down giving him some room. Bray accepted the hug and pets without complaint and even more acceptance as he lay his head against the man's chest. A soft yip answered the questioned as the dark colored wolf wagged his tails.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 am
"Alright then" the human smiled and nodded "I guess everything is settled" he turned back to Ian and Kuro and once again nodded before turning his attention to Bray. His focus would be his wolf for the rest of the night. No matter what else happened, he and Bray would be safe and warm and happy together.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 pm
"Alright then, we shall come check on you when night takes its hold again." Ian said smiling. "Until then we shall leave you to rest." he said before tugging Kuro back out of the cave. Bray moved once they were gone scouting around the cave finding a small hole just big enough for him to fit inside if he wanted to. It looked deep enough to sit at the back of and be out of anyone's reach, it however seemed to be filled with food. He left it alone and continued his exploration.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff