Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Xistund rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 6, 8, 9, 1, 4, 2, 6, 8, 7 Total: 56 (10-100)

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:34 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius as losing hope of ever finding the ball. They'd never pick him if he could not even see the ball let alone catch it. Maybe this was a mistake, what made him think he could play for the house team. He gave a quick look around for one last look to see if he could find the ball.
[1] [2] [3]
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda watched Virgil with the corner of her eye as the first year approached her to try to steal the quaffle from her hands. She let him think he'd be able to take it by letting him get extremely close to her; however, when he reached over with his hands, the girl dived to avoid him.

Lives: [1] [2] [3]

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

VixenViVi rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 2, 6, 1, 2, 3, 3, 6, 6, 4 Total: 40 (10-100)

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny missed it once again. Letting an angry sigh out, she gritted her teeth. This was her last chance. It was about to dash away out of her reach. Pushing up farther she put her other knee on the broom. Reaching out just a bit farther, she tried to snatch it once more.

Life
❤ ~ ❤ ~ ❤
[Attempt 5/5]

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:45 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Slytherin Tryouts

Ronyo had been watching the game more than really looking for bludgers as he wanted to keep a good eye on certain players to see how they performed. The ones that may not make it to the spot they desired this year would still be on the team, as they all showed a nice amount of effort and resolve. With a smile Ronyo sheathed his beaters bat in his waist band and pulled his two wands out from behind his back and fired off red sparks from each into the sky to call attention. He simply waved to the group to gather in the air and then replaced his wands.

“That will be all I need, thank you all for coming out and know positions will be posted shortly. You all did well and showed a lot of effort out there. Now we will just work more on teamwork and endurance and I think the cup is in the bag for us this year. Also as an extra announcement, I would like to present our new Vice-Captain Venessa Hopewell,” Ronyo knew the news would be surprising for the girl but she had earned it over the past years, “Congratulations Venessa, now then everyone try-outs are up and practice will be starting up soon.”

((OOC: I did not bother with team names because it was simply the seasoned players against the new players. I can make names though to designate scrimmage teams in the future. Check the first post to see the spots. A note to reserve players, you will need to watch each game just like someone playing, because if someone goes down it will be your responsibility to jump in. I will send out a PM as well but staying aware of the situation will help the game move along quicker.))  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda flew through the air, cold wind blowing through her hair and caressing her face. One of the red sparks Ronyo fired shot in front of her, and she knew that meant he wanted the players' attention. The girl ascended in the sky and gathered around the team Captain with the rest of the players, quaffle still in hand. When Ronyo announced Vanessa as Vice Captain, the blonde applauded, somewhat surprised. She wasn't expecting anyone to be the Vice Captain; however, since they had one, it wasn't astonishing that Vanessa got that role. After the captain's speech, Amanda dived down, tossed the quaffle into it's chest, and checked the team list. Awesome! Still a chaser, and so is Eretria! she thought, a smile creeping onto her face.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius descended his broom to the ground and landed. how could he have blown it so badly. Getting off the broom he clenched his fist and started to walk away with a scowl on his face sure that all he did was showed how he was clearly not what the team wants.
User Image

Xistund

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Slytherin Practice

This was it, the last year of Quidditch for the white haired seventh year captain. It had been a crazy run and more times spent in the hospital wing then he cared to recall but it was all great fun and great exercise. This year though Ronyo was more determined than ever to win the cup and lead his house team to victory over the others. This would be Vanessa's last year on the team as well and he wanted her to have a great last memory of the team as well. That meant more practices and more work outs to better prepare the team for what lay ahead. They had a great team and had the potential to go all the way they just missed a few key elements each time, but not this year, this year would be different.

Ronyo didn't jump on his broom as usually did, but instead stood with his broom laying just beside him, the small table with quills and the normal team forms, and the bouncing box of balls that wanted desperately to be let loose. The captain had a different look on his face than usual, this was one of determination and resolute focus towards the goal of winning this year. He would give the house of silver and green something awesome to carry on next year. The young man's hair was longer this year and it danced playfully in the slight breeze that came through along with his Quidditch robes. Now he waited on his team so they could begin the new year in Quidditch.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

The rolling fields of green grass slapped playfully at each other, dancing with the wind as it flourished in the bright blue sky and tumbled down to the earth. Blonde hair sprayed in every direction as she appeared, nimble fingers trying to wrestle it within the confines of a clip to tie a bun in her hair.

She was... lively... more so than ever before. Color stained her pale cheeks and a bubbling warmth guided her as she approached Ronyo in the center, her broom carefully held in her hands. "Good day for try outs? Don't you agree?"

Fashionably: Classy
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:39 pm
Allister Blasterblade
First Year-Slytherin--Single-Pure Blood

╔═══════════════════╗

Height: 5’4” ☣ Weight: 110lbs ☣ Age: 11

╚═══════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Allister arrived to the Quidditch tryouts in hopes of making the team. He noticed a student who looked as if he had a great amount of experience. Allister approached him to get an understanding on how the tryouts is going to go. "Hey man, my name is Allister Blasterblade, I'm here to tryout for the team." Allister waited for the guy's reply.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:43 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn walked onto the pitch looking around at the students that were there already. The current Seeker who she supposed she would be against for he tryouts and a silly little first year. She smirked and nodded towards Ronyo. She didn't like how he had interrupted her fight with Virgil but she respected him for being the head boy and Quidditch captain, and she liked him a whole lot more than the creepy prefect that had told Ronyo to butt out of her and Virgil's problems. "So I guess you get all 3 Ross kids trying out this year." She said as she approached Ronyo. She quickly took a form to fill out. She wrote quickly in her loopy handwriting

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
Character's Name: Jaslyn Ross
House: Slytherin
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Not Yet (currently Enrolled)
Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Keeper

User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria strolled onto the pitch, her eyes already taking in the younger students with interest. She wasn't that small, was she? She couldn't quite remember, so she waved to them and walked over to Ronyo, the excitement of going up in the air singing in her veins. She was ready, and she grabbed a form to fill out real quick for the team. "Think we'll win the cup your last year, captain?"

Username: Diamond_Wales
Character's Name: Eretria Whitethorne
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Seeker

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius looked at the others most people he knew others he didn't he was surprised to see Jazz trying out for the team. He warmed up his good arm. Well truthful both his arms where good one way but his left was better for hitting targets. His right was just stronger. He wrote out the form and walked to Ronyo "Hey...Sorry about being so bad last year. I've been training this summer so I won't let you down if you want me on the team still." He handed the form to the captain and head boy.
User Image

Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Dairus Silver
Year: 2nd
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position:... Seeker maybe  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil looked at the others he wondered who would make this years team. He smiled as he saw Jazz and smiled he took a form and filled it out. He walked to her and handed the form to Ronyo not looking at the head boy “So glad to see you here sister. I might not have bothered if it was not for you.” He said with a smile it was true after last year he had no wish to try to play again till he found out she wanted to.
User Image

Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Virgil Ross
Year: 2ed
Advanced Flying I: yes
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Seeker  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Slytherin Practice

Ronyo grinned as Belle and Eretria showed up from the original team, and extended his smile to the two new faces who had appeared to have a go at try-outs this year. It seemed staying on the ground this year was going to allow him to greet all his players more effectively than in years past. Also it would give him the chance to evaluate how they reacted to each other and him, more so the new try-outs than anyone else. Belle seemed to have past her party time phase, which he had a feeling would happen given the young woman's pride and push to be great in everything she did. The young first year held an odd air about him, he seemed well and his speech spoke of someone who enjoyed fun. The second year girl was the one from the opening ceremony who was arguing with Virgil. Having all three members of the young family could prove to be a bonus or an obstacle if they couldn't work well together. Eretria seemed as ready as ever for the start of a new Quidditch year and Ronyo couldn't help but smile as she asked about winning this year. Darius showed up just then looking ready to get going as he stretched out his arms. The last of the three arrived shortly after, showing his normal dislike towards the captain. It was odd how all three of them could be so vastly different from each other in almost every way. he gave the boys a nod as he turned to the others. He addressed the group in turn from their questions.

"It is indeed a fine day for Quidditch Belle, I have high hopes for this year," turning to the first year Ronyo nodded, "Fill out a form and once everyone is here I will go over everything for the try outs and how the team works.

I'm glad you decided to try out, I'm sure your brothers will be thrilled to have you flying up there with them for try-outs,
" he smiled as he turned to Eretria and gave a solid look of determination to the chaser, "Oh were going to win this year, and leave you all with something to defend come next year."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image
Peter Klein

First Year-Slytherin-Single-Half Blood

Peter arrived to the team tryouts and noticed he was a little early. Maybe that wold increase his chances of at least being a reserve. He took a form and filler it out. It would sorta suck if David or Xavier were to make the team Pete placed the form out for the captain to grab. "I hope I can help the team this year." Peter definitely would attend the games regardless if he made the team or not. He likes all types of sports so getting into quidditch would be easy for him.

Username: Sky0814
Character's Name: Peter Klein
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Hold the line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OCC: Let's do this twisted

User ImageUser Image
User Image  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games