Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:17 pm
Gregory nodded. "Sure thing, Ryuu. And I'll do what I can to help you get stronger if you'll do the same for me." He stood and whispered. "By the way, thanks for the help with Mira."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OoC: o.o If you guys get them, who do I get? [Kind of a rhetorical question, but, you can answer anyway. I want to see the reactions of people as you name who I'd get.]))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:23 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"No problem," he laughed, "now you need to help me find someone. Also, Thank you."

((OoC: I trying to talk my real gf into this chat and if she don't join I don't know lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

((I actually don't have a girlfriend in real life. I'm thinking of talking my friend Patrick into joining this RP, though....wait, that seemed wrong. He's a good RPer and I think he'd like this RP. That's why I'd invite him. Not because I might go for him. [Which I wouldn't, because he's not my type.]))

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:35 pm
Gregory chuckled. "I'll do what I can. And you're welcome." He glanced at a door down the hall from them. "Oh, look... That girl's locker room I accidentally walked into... Let's go far away from there..." His eye twitched a bit.

((Dude, we don't care which way you swing. It's your business. ;3))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

((OoC: I'm going to log off Gaia for the night. Don't get too far without me, see! I hate having to catch up in an RP.))

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu began walking with Gregory then stopped, "hmm," he said. "Be right back," Ryuu turned around and sprinted to the girls locker room and went in. About five minutes later he ran out laughing, unharmed, and a bra in his hand. "I did it," he said catching up with Gregory, "Now let's go." He began to walk a bit faster just in-case the girl came after him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:51 pm
"For cryin' out loud, Ryuu! Do you want to end up looking like me?!" Gregory grabbed Ryuu's arm and started running.

((OoC: We'll try, bro.))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu started laughing, "I have to work on my speed and stealth some how don't I, and besides they didn't see me till I was leaving."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Gregory sighed and stopped running when he was sure they were safe. "Well, pissing off a large number of girls won't help your chances with them, bro." He shifted to his true form and lifted his shirt, revealing several hideous scars, many of which were rather deep. "And getting stabbed with nail files hurts a lot. Be. Freaking. Careful."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:30 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu laughed then finally said, "You know they didn't even flinch when I went in there and I went to the very back of the locker room and basically walked out. They looked at me then looked away. I didn't run till I go to the door."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm
Gregory stared at Ryuu. "... Are you serious...?" He lowered his shirt and shifted back to his more attractive form. "Well, I still stand by my previous statement. Be careful. You can't protect anyone if you're dead."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:34 am
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira and Melody walked together for a couple minutes, coming to the same magic store Melody had been in earlier. This is it? A magic shop? What a dissapointment... Mira said, shaking her head. Oh, it's not just a magic shop. I was going to do this earlier with help from other people, but I just... Couldn't. Anyway, shall we go in? Melody asked, leading the way. Gosh, this chick must be crazy. Uh, yeah sure. Mira said, catching up to Melody. So... What is it you need help with exactly? Mira opened the door for Melody and then followed her inside and to the back of the shop. Mira stopped and gasped when they came to the backroom. What... What are... What is this?!? She exclaimed, startled by what she saw. Melody smiled slyly at her, already in the far side of the room. This... Is my home.

{{OOC ~ Oh my gosh you guys are hilarious. Reading your ooc is just funny. ^.^ Oh crap now I have to go check what Melody is... I forgot her race! o.O
@pker Before I go ahead and just do it without asking, may I use your newly found sad back story? You know with your girlfriend and parents? I'm still not telling my idea though. *laughs evily, then poses big innocent smile*}}

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:41 am
Lucky-Lovely 13
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira and Melody walked together for a couple minutes, coming to the same magic store Melody had been in earlier. This is it? A magic shop? What a dissapointment... Mira said, shaking her head. Oh, it's not just a magic shop. I was going to do this earlier with help from other people, but I just... Couldn't. Anyway, shall we go in? Melody asked, leading the way. Gosh, this chick must be crazy. Uh, yeah sure. Mira said, catching up to Melody. So... What is it you need help with exactly? Mira opened the door for Melody and then followed her inside and to the back of the shop. Mira stopped and gasped when they came to the backroom. What... What are... What is this?!? She exclaimed, startled by what she saw. Melody smiled slyly at her, already in the far side of the room. This... Is my home.

{{OOC ~ Oh my gosh you guys are hilarious. Reading your ooc is just funny. ^.^ Oh crap now I have to go check what Melody is... I forgot her race! o.O
@pker Before I go ahead and just do it without asking, may I use your newly found sad back story? You know with your girlfriend and parents? I'm still not telling my idea though. *laughs evily, then poses big innocent smile*}}

be mu guest  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:26 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes then chuckled at Ryuu's antics, then sighed and covered his ears before very nearly shouting "You two better get to class. The bell's about to ring." And, as if on cue, the bell then rang out shrilly, which caused Hughes to flinch quickly each time. Hughes then sighed contently as the shrilling finally stopped, then he starting strumming his guitar again, this time to "Liar, Liar" by The Used.

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games