Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 am
User Image

User Image

“Perfect,” he said with a grin to him. “I have just pulled off the skin from this one so I think I can wait to cut the meat until he gets here.” He hugged him, nuzzling his neck. “You really are amazing you know,” he said gently before leaning down and kissing his stomach. “I know you probably can’t hear me but we are excited to see you soon…we are preparing allot for you our angel.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:26 am
User Image Oriax smiled when the other said he could wait for cutting up the meat. Relaxing into the hug he accepted the nuzzling of his neck. "I'm not amazing i'm just me." he spoke. He blushed when his stomach was kissed and Jason spoke to the child that lay within him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 am
User Image

User Image

After a moment, he pulled back with a soft smile; leaning up to give him a gentle kiss. “You are you…an amazing you,” he said softly to him. “How many are you going to be wanting to have Oriax…I was on only child so I dreamed of having a big family.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 am
User Image "I am happy with as many kits as we can have." Oriax said smiling glad that the other wanted more. "I feel tired now i'm going to take a nap. Come find me when your done with the butcher." Oriax purred giving the other a kiss before disappearing into the bedroom.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:08 am
User Image

User Image

“Alright, rest well,” he called out as he went out front to wait for the other. He arrived just a few minutes later and he took him in to view the kills. They seemed to talk for over an hour before they settled on a price on which he was very happy. He finished skinning them before helping to carry them back into town. By the time he was finished, he was sweaty but happy as he carried the money back to his home. “Oriax,” he called out, seeming to run into the house and head into the bed room. “Oriax…he gave us six pounds of gold,” he said with wide eyes, showing him the bag of coins. “We…we can move into the cabin at the end of the week as well.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:11 am
User Image Oriax went to the bed and lay down falling asleep. He had been tired from the strain of hunting but his body was beginning to adjust for the child. Oriax woke groggily when he heard his name called. At the news violet eyes widened in surprise. "Thats great, then we just enlarge the cabin and we'll be all set." Oriax smiled.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 am
User Image

User Image

“Exactly,” he said giving him a deep and passionate kiss before pulling back. “He is going to come later to pick up the money and before you get all angry…I bought some bread from his shop and other things we need for our home. So its more like a delivery so don’t worry alright.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:46 am
User Image Oriax moaned into the kiss almost melting against the other. "He's coming later?" Oriax questioned eyes narrowing. "As long as thats all it is." Oriax said but now he was on alert.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image

“Yes that is all it is…so please don’t worry alright,” he said gently to him. He hugged him close before kissing his cheek. “You shouldn’t worry so much…I have you don’t I? We are moving into a new home together and having a family so you have nothing to be jealous about.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image "Its not you i'm worried about. NO doubt your 'friend' doesn't know about us and may think he can do something while here." Oriax said softly. "Just be assured I am going to be watching him."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to bit his lip a little before nodding to his words. “Remember what I said here…you can be as your human form but just change your eye color…that way he knows that the cabin is for you and me. Then he wont be able to get any ideas and he won’t try anything,” he said looking to him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image "I can can't I?" Oriax said smiling. With a deep breath he closed his eyes and shifted his eye color. "Now if he tries anything I can hit him." Oriax said witha smirk.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason smiled at this as he nodded and kissed his lips gently. “Now lets go down and rest while we wait for him alright,” he said leading him out of their bedroom. He then took them to the living room where they sat down. “You know I find it really cute that you are jealous…its good to know that you care that much.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image Oriax nodded slipping from the bed and following Jason out of the living room. "You find it cute when i'm jealous?" Oriax questioned surprised he hadn't been sure what the man felt about him being protective or jealous.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Chuckling lightly, he nodded as he nuzzled his neck before kissing along his jaw line. “Would you rather I not care and I just go on flirting with everyone that comes in walking distance of me,” he asked looking to him.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games