Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 pm
Umbra Noctis
The shadows hold secrets that no mortal should know.

Umbra walked wearing his mask on as usual, finally he sees the large tent he walked towards the tent, but he does not see the ring master anywhere he sighs and walks around the tent looking for the ring master, Umbra walks and sees a large pile of trailers and was surprised about the height that the trailers were stacked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason smirked at the powerful thought-conversation. Being mostly elfen, he could hear the candid thoughts of others. He wasn't as powerful as Alli to send emotions as well, but he could kind of speak. You know, just because she knows more than you doesn't mean she knows too much. He send a thought to Erazybeth. A small smirk formed on his tan face, and he gulped down his last bite of food. Jason kicked his feet up on the table, letting them rest there. He then tuned in to their thoughts, like one would tune into a base-ball game on the radio. The thoughts were a bit static-y, but after he concentrated a bit, he found he could hear more than just bits and peices of the mental conversation. Playing half-heartedly with a ring a patron had given to him, he inspected the walls with his oddly mesmerizing eyes. He had a bad habit of playing with the female patrons' hearts, his sly looks made it easy. He blew a strand of sandy hair out of his face, his eyebrows of a darker shade raised in a jesting manner as he heard the mental conversation.  

finniii

Salty Genius

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image'At any rate, none of you are good at keeping your guards up, as Artaxius has already warned and pointed out.' The stern voice, followed by a mental capture of an even stricter Alastor appeared, taking a good appearance of the Ring Master in a most annoyed tone, his brows furrowed closely. 'Now scatter. Go on, practice for your shows in the evening. At least, out there, you shall have less of a chance to have your thoughts captured by me. And at least, until dusk, act... Human. I suppose I cannot define such behavior myself, but just try not to do anything that will have our guest running away again. It would be unwise for her to escape and have her tales told to the world.'

He smiled once more gently as he said, "Of course, darling." He scooted away a few inches in the bench he sat at, making room, and he arched an amused, yet, in a hidden manner, serious and annoyed eyebrow as he said, "I think most of the others have had their fill of breakfast. Now, go on, we must make the circus clean and ready for tonight. And, also, make sure you all practice out there. Erazybeth, you may stay for a little while, if you'd like; you still have yet to eat..."

User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User Image'Aww... We've made him angry now.' Artaxius slowly got up and, bowing slightly, said daintily, "Good day to you two. Perhaps I shall see all of you later on~ Well, off to clean up the various fairground stalls. I do believe the masks need polishing and cleaning." Turning around, he had one last thought: 'Whatever you say, Master... Even though most of us know you just want the girl to yourself.'

This little mental compliment simply made Alastor blush just ever so slightly, though his guard could clearly be told that it was up in full defense. With a bit of a smirk, Artaxius skipped out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image Alli thought back I've seen stricter and flashed an even more powerful picture of him in his fallen angel form. She could do much worse, but she didn't want him to react with the girl close by. By the way... Alli thought to him, never once her innocent mask leaving her face, I never let my gaurd down. Which was true. She had only shadowed her own thoughts, so whenever he tried to recall their conversation, he would suffer a complete memory lapse whenever it came Alli's turn for a reply. With that, she stood up, and skipped away. She glanced over her shoulder, her honey eyes seeming a bit more angelic under the soft beam of sunlight filtering in from a tear in the tent. She giggled, "Have fun, Mmkay?" her voice easily heard even though the loud din of clanking dishes. Really! He thought himself better than a pure angel! He had fallen with Lucifer, which made it even more degrading that he chastised her. For her to give up all the luxuries just for.... ugh! A 100 million years wasted. And she still had 93 million left. Of course he wouldn't remember anything, the Almighty made sure of that. Alli skipped out of the tent, short strands of salmon hair trailing behind her like silk ribbons.  

finniii

Salty Genius

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Umbra Noctis
The shadows hold secrets that no mortal should know

Umbra turned and said to himself a little too loud "Deus damnare, ubi infernus est ille?" (Latin=God $@&! it, where the $&@# is he?)
He said getting a little annoyed. Umbra the sighed and walk on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image Alli watched as the sun began to set slowly, the huge red ball of pure color lighting up the sky with viciously intense hues. The clouds became bright with fiery colors, as if fighting a tense battle against the night. The shadows crept past the normal boundaries as if pulling itself away from the item it was bound with. Alli looked at her own shadow, which was already starting to form the shape of an Angel. Alli's shadow already had wings. Alli saw a stranger walking around, half of his face shadowed from the dramatic battle of the skies between daylight and darkness. How true that could be... Alli played with a strand of her hair that had golden blonde strands in it already. Her eyes were starting to have wild streaks of almost glowing, deep, hypnotic blue eyes, disrupting the calm ocean of amber gem. She was starting to form to be an angel again... the worst part was the wings, the rest was painless. Alli flicked her tail to the left, fur softly ruffling in the cool fresh night breeze. Alli's eyelashes were already thickening and lenghtening, the exotic beauty possesed by an angel starting to show traces, like a drop of food coloring in water, slowly growing like a massive, soft cloud, until enveloping the water whole, into a beautiful color. She started walking to her trailer, so that she wouldn't have to undergo the most painful experience in public. Even after a couple centuries of hiding her true form, it still stung.  

finniii

Salty Genius

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

Carlotta slipped on her mask and walked through the Carnival. he hoped to god she wouldnt be recodnized, she wanted to get away from the other performers who looked down on her because of her age. she also wanted to see the illusionist, she never knew his name. she had been at this carnival many times earlier in her life. he always amazed her with his tricks, and this time, she was going to learn his name, no matter what, though every other time she told herself that she always froze up before she could get it.

((Costume: costume (main dress, but in a more gold and elegant color with black-ish designs on the outer color) mask))

((ill pretty it up more later))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image Alli saw a girl wandering around. With a small frown creasing her otherwise flawless face, she walked up to the girl. Alli asked her quietly as to not alarm anyone, "Hullo there. May I ask you what you're doing?" Her adorable little toddler speech impediment was almost gone, only signature traces left. Her entrancingly exotic accent that came with being an Angel was now overpowering the adorable mumbling toddler. Alli blinked up her big doe eyes, the soft amber honey color and the strikingly bright blue looked perfectly mixed like tie dye from heaven. Alli's appearance was disarming, but soon her wings would break through, and Alli needed to be alone. Alli's right index finger started tapping indiscreetly against her thigh, the long but elegant fingertip faster than a hummingbird heartbeat. The other wouldn't notice it, but Alli knew it meant her wings were going to show soon.  

finniii

Salty Genius

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Carlotta turned and looked at the girl. she seemed familiar, but she couldnt place it. "just walking" she said.

((Costume: costume (main dress, but in a more gold and elegant color with black-ish designs on the outer color) mask))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:39 am
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

A tender blush covered her cheeks as a golden curtain of fine hair fell to disguise the embarrassed pleasure that sparkled in the sea of violet that stormed in her eyes. Loviise had enjoyed the food that had covered a majority of her plate, and a sigh of content whispered from between her lips. Finally she built up the courage to turn and face the man beside her. "So.." She stammered; her hands shaking as she pushed food around her plate. As she attempted to come up with something to ask, anything to talk about, she unconsciously tucked a long strand of hair behind her ear and sunlight danced over her features, lighting up her lavender irises. "I'm sorry, I'm at a loss for words at the moment." She breathed.
Loviise knew that she would have to leave, but she was losing the volition. The blonde haired girl that had chattered away aimlessly and disappeared into the shadows upon Alastor's command didn't frighten her or set her on edge anymore. Everyone seemed more than hospitable, and being close to Alastor was beginning to become intoxicating. Just his essence, the energy that radiated from him made her want to dance and tell him about herself, to open up and bow down to his every need. She shook herself. She had a life, though. She had to remember that.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image~∀ʟℓї@μεᾔ☤ʝ◎ṧ♄їαℊα ⊥ℌ℮ Åᾔℊεʟ~ User Image

User Image

Alli gave up on the girl, her wings were about to sprout. Alli ran, her bare feet leaving small puffs of dusty dirt. She leaped to her trailer, the one right below the Ringmasters, and flung open the door. Alli collapsed on the floor, her lungs contracting. Her back rippled and the section right next to the shoulderblades bulged . Alli wrapped her light arms around herself and squeezed her eyes shut, hoping for this to be over quick. She felt a slow pain, gaining in velocity like a steadily increasing tsunami. Alli clenched her teeth, biting her lip. Suddenly, the tsunami of pain washed over her, as if a lawnmower on steriods was clawing at her back. Her heart squeezed, and it felt like she had the wing knocked out of her. Gasping to catch her breath, the pain was gone as soon as it had came. Shakily she stood up as one would after throwing up, knees not trusting themselves. Alli checked in the mirror next to her, and couldn't suppress a gasp of surprise. The wings could cause a human to stand for hours in awe. Alli's wings were fluffed with pure white feathers as soft as a cushion of heavenly cloud. A faint halo formed a ring around her hair, seemingly illuminating her as if a fashion model. Alli glanced out the window, seeing the sky finally darken, the shadows melting into eachother. Alli folded her wings, the beautiful essence of elegant fluffed pillows retracted at the chill of the air. But Alli's presence around her caused the air to become a beautifully perfect temperature. Alli stretched, and made for the circus tent. She needed no makeup, as her inhumanly beautiful face looked as if the best stylist in the entire millennium couldn't of done better. Her luscious eyelashes framed her strikingly bright eyes. Her bare feet had no specks of dirt on them, even as she walked the dry dirt to the Big Tent.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Carlotta shrugged when the girl ran off. "I wonder where he is..." she said to herself. how am i going to learn his name if i cant find him anywhere? she thought. she continued to walk around, hoping she could find somebody who could tell her where he was..

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:37 pm
♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣ User Image♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣

User Image

ஜIt's double the giggles and double the grins,
and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.ஜ

Once Alli arrived at the entrance flap that lead to backstage Romeo smiled and appeared before her, his sharp fangs as pearly white as usual. He sauntered forward, the smell of cinnimon and the forest following him as he circled her. "I see that you clean up well, as usual." His cocky grin was not only constantly attending his handsomely sharp features, but it was charming still. "I do like older women." He purred. He had been trying to get into Alli's pants since he arrived 50 years ago, and even though he had a seemingly careless attitude towards her, he really did have an almost protective nature while around her.

User Image
XXXX ~Dance along with me and play, The game is about to End~XXXX User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image~∀ʟℓї@μεᾔ☤ʝ◎ṧ♄їαℊα ⊥ℌ℮ Åᾔℊεʟ~ User Image

User Image

A small smirk played on her baby pink lips. "Only well?" she asked, her angelic voice sounding like the softest summer breeze, accompanied by a laugh like gentle wind chimes. Her braided hair had some careless fly aways, but they themselves seemed to make the braid even more angelic. Alliamenijoshiaga twisted the strands of silken gold hair around her slender finger playfully. "I really wish I could say the same for you..." she said, a tinge of teasing in her voice. Her wings flapped a bit, the soft material practically glowing with pureness. She let the tip of the braid she was playing with fall from her hand, individual strands ruffling in an unknown breeze.

{{Sorry it's so short. Writers block...}}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

finniii

Salty Genius

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games