Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxXKaida-ChanXxx

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 am
biggrin Hi i'm Kaida, I used to be on here alot when I was younger but, I got bored and stopped comeign on. But i'm back here on gaia. I epicly los tmy old account, I guess form inactvity and I think it got hacked anyway, so I'm here and wanted to join this guild^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 am
hey i'm new joined the other day smile  

Qbanrampage

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

aishatdoll

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm
Desiree here. just turned 16 like 3 days ago. I like designing and trying new thing. i've been home school since i was little i finally got a chance to go to public school my 9th grade year. It's not as awkward as it was before to make friends but still some awkwardness. I'm glad to be apart of this clan. Um well that all i got to say message me and add me to be friends. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 pm
Hey i'm Dark10Rulerz. i work a part time job along with going to skol (i'm in college) Also i love my friends, music, drawing and anime. biggrin hope to meet more people xD kthnksbyes  

Dark10Rulerz

oceanblue272

Invisible Explorer

10,815 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm
Hi, just call me ocean. I'm not going to give out my name, age, or where I live to random people online. Sorry. Anyway, I've been on gaia sense 2008 (I think? I need to double check that.) I love to draw, Naruto, and I role play.

I joined sense I realized I need a break from all of the role play. Plus this looked like fun.

I Co-own a guild called Naruto Role Playing and More "Belive it!" I’m proud to say that were not dying, and we are pretty active. Feel free to join.
I don't like it when ppl tke lik is. Literacy please.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 pm
hi, i'm bigbrowneyes7! so i can be overly happy sometimes ,but that make's me special........ i guess. i'm in my school theater acting and singing. Most recent show is once upon a mattress. uh, ROLL TIDE! if ya know what i be talkin bout u cool,........ that about it um...... maybe.............. i can't think of anything else so yup!  

all_you_n33d_is_love

Racquelle22

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:42 pm
heeeyyy im shirokanashimi as u can see, i dont feel comfortable giving out my personal info to all 700-something members so in general i like rainbow colors, cats, unicorns, food, and anime! xp cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:13 pm
yo sup its Unlimited! biggrin
wanna know more? feel free to pm me XD  

xI UnLiMiTeD Ix

PacMan253

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:27 pm
Well, My NICKNAME Is Lulu , Iwuudnt Wanna Tell My REAL Name , Ive Been On Gaia Since The Summer Of 2k10 But Ihavent Been Gettinqq On Gaia So Iwannteed To Try Itt Again , Iveee Been gettinqq My Friendss Interested In Gaia Again , My favorite Colorss Are Yellow &&nd Blue , And Imma Computer Freak , On 24/7  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:03 pm
Hiiii! I'm T.N.T. (My initials) UMMMMM I h8 Justin Bever...gay llil boy...ummm i <3 screamo,rock,techno,etc. i<3 the color Black my fave. color..ummm i <3video games,music,softball,volleyball,laptop XD,friends,and cell phone...am I boring you with my boredomness? >.< maybe I am...aww D:well...thats about it..imma go now..  

Orgasmic Failure

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Stranger what not

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:04 pm
Hi I am Cierra and my old account was banned so I was lucky enough to find a cheap guild like this one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm
Im Dinner and iI like wolves, which is why this guild caught my eye, And I am a huge fan of Nintendo. My favorite food is pizza and I like games. I like to mess around and... ummmmm.... thats about it.  

lxlxlxlxl

palsrcool

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:49 pm
Hello there. smile
I'm palsrcool but you can call me pals or any other variation of it. Of course, my name is Patrick so you could always call me any variation of that as well. biggrin

I don't really know what to say about myself other than the fact that I've been a member of Gaia since early 2006, I enjoy roleplaying but it's not often that I actually do it since i'm mostly busy with work. My favorite colors are crimson, dark blue, silver and black and I absolutely LOVE wolves! <3

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me check out my profile or shoot me a pm or comment. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm
Oh goodness... -clears throat- Well... My name is Helaina, although my friends call me Kitty, or Kitten, because I act very feline-like. I am a lesbian, and im sorry if you dont aprove, but I honestly dont care biggrin Im actually a very nice person, and I enjoy watching anime. I am 15 1/2-ish. I love to read, write, and cook. I guess you can call me short. I perfer the term vertically challenged. I am open to friend requests and pms! so hit me up if you want someone to talk to!  

stardrop darling

Beloved Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

tvkeshi

Feral Genius

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:59 pm
Suppith
Gaia name razz urple_dino36
Name:Carter call me Car(my besties call me that) and you can make something up if that would make you happy really i dont care
Im 14 and i LOVE to eat applesauce my friends always say im to saucey*starts choking for no apparent reason* my fav colors are

black and purple i am on a local track team and i also do crosscountry, i sing and i am a gymnast i think that morgan freeman is god because well... HE JUST IS! And i have black hair with bright blue highlights my fav animals are wolves and cats i have a major problem with dolphins they r my mortal enemy dont ask why they just are  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff