Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What can I do ta make ya feel better, huh?" he asked.

@Serena: "......." he looked at the ground deep in thought after hearing her words.

She went over and hugged him. "You've done your best as a parent and a father to her. That's all she can ever ask of you." her smile was warm and reassuring

Danni: "Maybe...." he murmured.

@Xena: "I just wish there were something I could do to make it all better for you."

"Just give some time. Right now we should go after Rini and make sure she's okay."

Danni: "Alright..." he said nodding.

@Xena: He waited for Renet to appear.

Serena turned and walked out the door in attempt to follow Rini

@Xena: "What are you doing? He's at least making an attempt to make things better because he cares and you're ready to attack him?"

Danni: "Which way do you think she went?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Xena: "I just wish there were something I could do to make it all better for you."

"Just give some time. Right now we should go after Rini and make sure she's okay."

@Xena: "What are you doing? He's at least making an attempt to make things better because he cares and you're ready to attack him?"

She sniffed the air. "This way." she took off to follow Rini's scent  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:34 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: he nodded and followed her lead.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"S'wrong?" he asked.
Xena: "....You honestly think that my life would improve if you decide to rewrite it?" She asked as she kept her gaze to the ground. "...You're just like the others..." She would hold her hand out towards Raph as a ball of lightning would form from her hand.

"What?" he asked as he looked at her a little taken aback by her comment. "Whatcha mean by that?" he asked. He looked at her hand and looked at her again. "Whatcha planin ta do wit that?"
Xena: She tosses the ball of lightning towards Raph then the pupils of her eyes starts to glow a crimson color.

He moved aside to just dodge it as he looked at her a little hurt. "Whatcha do that for?"
Xena: "...What more of me does everyone want to tweak?" She said before taking a few steps backwards. "...You're just like the others who tried to tweak with my mind." The crimson glow in the pupils of her eyes glow brighter when she heard Anna's message, though she doesn't respond to her as she then fades from view.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"S'wrong?" he asked.
Xena: "....You honestly think that my life would improve if you decide to rewrite it?" She asked as she kept her gaze to the ground. "...You're just like the others..." She would hold her hand out towards Raph as a ball of lightning would form from her hand.

"What?" he asked as he looked at her a little taken aback by her comment. "Whatcha mean by that?" he asked. He looked at her hand and looked at her again. "Whatcha planin ta do wit that?"
Xena: She tosses the ball of lightning towards Raph then the pupils of her eyes starts to glow a crimson color.

He moved aside to just dodge it as he looked at her a little hurt. "Whatcha do that for?"
Xena: "...What more of me does everyone want to tweak?" She said before taking a few steps backwards. "...You're just like the others who tried to tweak with my mind." The crimson glow in the pupils of her eyes glow brighter when she heard Anna's message, though she doesn't respond to her as she then fades from view.

"Xena, no!!! ........ STOP RUNNIN AWAY FROM ME!!!" he cried as he looked towards where she'd been. "Come back an talk it out goddammit!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena, no!!! ........ STOP RUNNIN AWAY FROM ME!!!" he cried as he looked towards where she'd been. "Come back an talk it out goddammit!"
After a while, she spots Raph as she walks through the forest. "What happened? I heard you screaming."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

After a while, she spots Raph as she walks through the forest. "What happened? I heard you screaming."

".......nothin.......just me ******** up. I defanitly didn't score no browny points witcha daughter just now." he said sounding utterly miserable.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

".......nothin.......just me ******** up. I defanitly didn't score no browny points witcha daughter just now." he said sounding utterly miserable.
"You found her? Is she okay?" She asked then tilts her head slightly. "What did you do?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You found her? Is she okay?" She asked then tilts her head slightly. "What did you do?"

"I was.....gonna try goin back in time ta stop tha bad things that happened ta her from happenin." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I was.....gonna try goin back in time ta stop tha bad things that happened ta her from happenin." he said.
"Everyone would like to have the bad things they've experienced erased." She said. "I understand that you want to make Xena happy, but it is her decision if she wants her life rewritten or not."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Everyone would like to have the bad things they've experienced erased." She said. "I understand that you want to make Xena happy, but it is her decision if she wants her life rewritten or not."

"What am I gonna do now?" he asked as he put a hand to his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

After a while, there would be a portal in front of them  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What am I gonna do now?" he asked as he put a hand to his face.
Her ears flatten a bit. "....Even if you were able to get rid of all those bad things that had happened to her, what would you do afterward?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:15 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Is that it?" he asked.

@Sirea: "I...just wanted her ta be happy.....and ta not be tired a everythin like she is.....I didn't mean ta hurt her in anyway....."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Is that it?" he asked.

@Sirea: "I...just wanted her ta be happy.....and ta not be tired a everythin like she is.....I didn't mean ta hurt her in anyway....."

"Looks like she went through this portal. It's either to Haffas, Elysion, the moon or Nemesis. I'm hoping it's not Nemesis." she stepped through the portal  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games