• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"......" he shook his head as he closed his eyes tightly and clinched his teeth.
Xena: She watches Raph. "More images?"

He nodded a little before blinking his eyes back open. "Yeah. Guess we gotta figure out how she's got these ghosts trapped here."
Xena: "Seems like it, though it doesn't explain what happened to my father or my grandparents."

He looked at her before looking away and heaving a sigh. She wasn't going to let it go, but he didn't want to tell her what he now knew. She had a right, but he didn't want her to be upset.
Xena: She watches Raph, her ears twitching when she heard him sigh. "Well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"......" he shook his head as he closed his eyes tightly and clinched his teeth.
Xena: She watches Raph. "More images?"

He nodded a little before blinking his eyes back open. "Yeah. Guess we gotta figure out how she's got these ghosts trapped here."
Xena: "Seems like it, though it doesn't explain what happened to my father or my grandparents."

He looked at her before looking away and heaving a sigh. She wasn't going to let it go, but he didn't want to tell her what he now knew. She had a right, but he didn't want her to be upset.

"Gone...... all a them.... Victoria killed ya Grandma and Grandpa. Ya Aunt too. She then killed Danni ta make em full ghost to try and better control him. Even as a ghost, he was uncontrollable, so she was able ta follow him ta tha ghost zone ta kill him there, destryin em completely......" he mumbled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Gone...... all a them.... Victoria killed ya Grandma and Grandpa. Ya Aunt too. She then killed Danni ta make em full ghost to try and better control him. Even as a ghost, he was uncontrollable, so she was able ta follow him ta tha ghost zone ta kill him there, destryin em completely......" he mumbled.
Xena: Her sapphire blue eyes widen a bit when she heard. Despite having a calm look on her face, the look in her eyes show that she deeply saddened. She takes a step back and phases through a wall. Even though they weren't her actual family, she saw them like they were the family she knew in her home dimension. This world is the same. She thought to herself. It reminded her of when the Danni from her home dimension was killed, even though he had eventually returned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Her sapphire blue eyes widen a bit when she heard. Despite having a calm look on her face, the look in her eyes show that she deeply saddened. She takes a step back and phases through a wall. Even though they weren't her actual family, she saw them like they were the family she knew in her home dimension. This world is the same. She thought to herself. It reminded her of when the Danni from her home dimension was killed, even though he had eventually returned.

"Xena....." he said before shaking his head.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she got outside, she flies away from the house.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "Sounds to me that someone or something is keeping him bound here." He said before he notices Xena flying leaving the building. "Xena?" He would look back over to Syra. "I'll go check on Raph and see if everything's okay." He then walks over to the house and goes inside to find Raph.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Once she got outside, she flies away from the house.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "Sounds to me that someone or something is keeping him bound here." He said before he notices Xena flying leaving the building. "Xena?" He would look back over to Syra. "I'll go check on Raph and see if everything's okay." He then walks over to the house and goes inside to find Raph.

Growling in annoyance, he headed back up to the living room of the house. He saw Carbuncle as he did. "You seen Xena?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Growling in annoyance, he headed back up to the living room of the house. He saw Carbuncle as he did. "You seen Xena?" he asked.
Carbuncle: He gives a nod. "I saw her leaving, and decided to check on things here. Did you guys find what you were looking for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: He gives a nod. "I saw her leaving, and decided to check on things here. Did you guys find what you were looking for?"

"Unfortunately...... I'm gonna kill that evil necro-b***h....." he growled darkly.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Unfortunately...... I'm gonna kill that evil necro-b***h....." he growled darkly.
Carbuncle: "Unfortunately? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"In this world, Xena's family's dead...." he informed Carbuncle.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: From hearing the news, he would lower his head. "Not this world too." He murmured. "But the father managed to come back."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: From hearing the news, he would lower his head. "Not this world too." He murmured. "But the father managed to come back."

"Yeah.... not in this world. That b***h destroyed him completely in tha Ghost Zone." he said.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Yeah.... not in this world. That b***h destroyed him completely in tha Ghost Zone." he said.
Carbuncle: "The same thing happened to him actually." He said. "Danni was killed in the Ghost Zone back home as well...though Xena was a child when it happened. She had suffered traumatic events during her childhood, and that whole thing with her father getting killed scarred her the most. She had believed that he would come back to her, even though no one believed her." As he spoke, his blue eyes stare at the floor. "All she ever wanted was to be together with both her parents. Danni eventually came back, though the trauma lingered."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Carbuncle: "The same thing happened to him actually." He said. "Danni was killed in the Ghost Zone back home as well...though Xena was a child when it happened. She had suffered traumatic events during her childhood, and that whole thing with her father getting killed scarred her the most. She had believed that he would come back to her, even though no one believed her." As he spoke, his blue eyes stare at the floor. "All she ever wanted was to be together with both her parents. Danni eventually came back, though the trauma lingered."

"What bout...her world? Did she have a traumatic childhood this time?" he asked.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"What bout...her world? Did she have a traumatic childhood this time?" he asked.
Carbuncle: "That was her life in our home dimension. Her mother was the only one who believed her." He said as he shakes his head a bit. "During that whole thing, a part of her father returned before Danni himself eventually returned."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff