Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki accepted the clothes curiously as well as the cup of tea, tucking the clothes close to her chest. She sniffed the tea and then simply held it, not interested in drinking "Why are we going to the hot springs?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Miyuki was taken aback by their words. Couldn't someone tell a person standing awkwardly from a mute? "Of course I can speak." she snapped in a sassy tone to the ninja who first spoke. "And Mitsuhide's not a do..." she caught herself about to say that Mitsuhide was her child. "I mean... never mind." Honestly, Miyuki had quite the personality. She was just trying to be respectful. Shows where that gets you. Regardless, despite having lived in this village all her life, she had never seen the Kage and was mildly surprised by the fact that the Kage was a woman. She could have sworn, in her youth, hearing about the Kage in the masculine... Regardless of whether the Kage was male, female, or both (???) Miyuki knew that she had to show respect to him/her/it. Still, she waited until the Kage permitted her to speak before speaking.

"I understand my right to speak, but I also act upon when it is appropriate to speak." Miyuki didn't feel like she should have to explain that her parents, like any right minded parents, had taught her not to interrupt others' conversations. Somehow, it seemed as though none of them understood this. "I just came for my village headband." Mitsuhide seemed to move on her back as though he were forgotten. "I am coming later than the other shinobi of my age because I had to deliv--um, build Mitsu-- my puppet... From scratch, carving the wood and all." First, Miyuki caught herself referring to Mitsuhide as she would a child. He seemed offended by this, but Miyuki knew that they might be set on edge by the fact that she thinks of him as her child. He was, in a sense. As unnerving as it may sound, she carved his face to bear a resemblance to her so that she could think of him even more as her child.

At the same time, it was more her craftsman pride than the fact that Mitsuhide was offended that she added this detail. Because she had completely constructed Mitsuhide, while most puppeteers buy theirs or build them using existing pieces. Mitsuhide was creating all by Miyuki's hand. In a sense, he was her child. Her creation. And she loved him like a child; there would never be another man she loved as dearly as she did Mitsuhide. He would always be there for her, and she had completely created him. He was her child, without a doubt. 'Course, right now she couldn't control him, and she also had to get the Kage's permission to do any training. This, Miyuki decided she would have, "And as a Genin, I also have to get my Kage, your, permission to train with Mitsuhi-- my puppet." After saying this, she coughed nervously. It was hard to not call Mitsuhide by his name, and to not, at least aloud, think of him as her child. Maybe later she would drop this habit...

└─────────────────────────────────┘

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji only put a smile on her face when the Genin spoke in defense to the other shinobi question that she was able to speak. "My you have a spark don't you!" she said as she than walked behind her desk and pulled out a headband from it. "I bestow upon you the Headband that makes you a full shinobi of Yukikage..." she said as she walked out from behind the desk and placed the headband in the Genin's hand. "You have my full permission to train as much as you like with your puppet..." she said to to Genin. "Do you need any scrolls?" she asked the Genin before looking at Akayi.

Fuji answered her question quickly. "I want you to relax some and talk to someone you know that is why. After a quick bath Akayi, you , Shigeru, and a few others will come with me to the Hidden Leaf village..." She said with smile on her face as she crossed her arms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Miyuki did not respond to the Kage's words, rather shifted the puppet on her back. When the Kage handed her the headband, Miyuki shifted Mitsuhide so that she could accept the headband, bow, and tuck one end of the headband part into her belt. It hung down so that the metal logo of the Yukigakure was visible, and was safely in her belt, but Miyuki didn't have an open hand to tie it around her head or anything of the sort. In a way, it was it's own fashion statement. She had all of the Kugutsu techniques memorized, and so when the Kage asked about scrolls, Miyuki immediately responded, "If you wouldn't mind, could I have the scrolls for Kugutsu no Jutsu through Kuchiyose Kugutsu: San. Since it appears..." she wasn't sure if she should know this, and her eyes trailed over the other ninjas in the room, "You are going to be gone for a duration of time, I should like to accomplish as much training as possible, and may desire further training after you leave." There were more than a dozen techniques which Miyuki mentioned, sixteen to be precise, but Miyuki would work quickly. Her mind was not so skilled at anything besides puppetry. Ninjutsu and other Jutsus were almost beyond her, but when it came to Kugutsu, she was a genius. This was not to say she was stupid, but she wasn't the kid who everyone thought was brilliant in her younger days. Or her current days. Now people simply thought she was mental. Then again, insanity is an opinion.

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji smiled and went to a shelf that held many scroll and pulled one off it. She than walked back over tot he Genin and offered her the scroll. "Here is the scroll containing what you seek to learn. Please train as you see fit, but don't over work yourself..." she said with a smile. "And if you like when you learn a few skills, why not come with me and the others to Konoha." Fuji stated to the Genin as she than turned her attention back to the two Chuunin in her office.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Silently, Miyuki took the scrolls and bowed. When the Kage proposed her going with them, Miyuki was honestly shocked. She had been a full-fledged ninja for, what? A few minutes? And the Kage was asking her to go on an important mission? Of course, Miyuki (being who she is) would accept before the Kage had a chance to change her mind. "It would be an honor, ma'am." With that, she bowed and exited the area to go train

[Exit]

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Aya was watching the genin more closely now, her brain working fast to catalog everything said. She may have lost her touch with reality in many ways but her mind was just as quick and brilliant as ever "A hot headed genin who's used to being talked down to and laughed at. Clings to a do-puppet for comfort which indicates she's a kugutsu user." she said softly. Her eyes were still locked on the genin even as she left the room "Overly polite and stressing to improve herself reveals a need to be continually busy. She feels inadequate about being allowed on a mission because she's just a genin...Poor thing. Poor thing...She's gonna have to make friends. I'd be her friend..." Ayaki said, shaking her head as she returned to a more dazed sense of being. She shuffled the clothes in her arms as she remembered the Kage's response "Poor thing...she's coming with us. It will be good for her like the springs will be good for me, right?" she smiled brightly, happy to make the connection. Though a mission and a trip to the hot springs were very different.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

S
higeru watched as Ayaki cheerfully talked to those that had come in to the office after them. Not only did he watch her but he observed her. There has to be a tangible reason for this. Shige smiled at Ayaki's questions and looked to his Kage as she spoke of a relaxing retreat. He nodded in an understanding way and smiled gratefully. "Thank you. We truly appreciate this." He then was remembered of their mission to come and immediately felt a sense of intensity. Shigeru was unsure about the Genin's abilities and Ayaki was in a questionable state. He doubted that he could effectively defend the Yukikage himself. Ayaki then strangely began to cite her deductions of the Genin that had now left. Lapses? This is not psychological. Not entirely, at least. "Excuse me, Yukikage." Shigeru decided to speak up. "I don't wish to sound arrogant but after considering the members of the squad you have chosen, I don't entirely feel we will be formidable as a team." Shigeru spoke calmly and sincerely, hoping he did not offend Ayaki who had surely thought nothing of it in her state.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki looked at Shigeru for a moment then "You think that because I'm not all me...I can't do what I was trained for. Would you like to test me, Shige-nii?" she asked, clearly not insulted. In fact she looked almost giddy about the whole thing and was removing the Kage's robes. She stepped up to him, closer than normal "Well? I'm not me but I'm still trained like me. I don't forget those things..." she said carefully, her eyes direct on his "I don't forget those things, Shigeru-san. I'm too smart for that..." Aya almost sounded miserable as she stated that fact but it was true. She may have lost the reasoning behind killing someone but she was still the best shot in the village. And her skills with a spear were equally powerful so "If you want to test me..I can fight still. Please...I want to go...I want to go with you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Shigeru's questions seemed to be rendered meaningless as Ayaki spoke out in a reply. She seemed driven to prove herself and did not seem to hesitate to show that. Ayaki had gotten so close to Shigeru, that he could see the ripples of her iris. He searched her face and looked into her eyes, smiling. Shige was surprised by Ayaki's determination and spirit and was only drawn in more. "Alright, We'll go." Shigeru accepted gently with a smile and a nod.

|| --- ||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki threw her arms around Shigeru's waist, hugging him tightly in relief I don't want him to go away...never again. she thought, squeezing her arms around him and her eyes tight to keep from crying. Things didn't seem right when he wasn't around "I'm going to the springs." she said, immediately pushing off and turning with a swirl of her legs. She moved fast, reaching the door within seconds of moving away from Shigeru, and paused to bow to the Kage "I can get clean soon. But Shigeru-san can't come in. I'm a girl and he can't. He can go to my house though. He knows where it is and it has clothes. Your clothes are fine but they're yours. Not mine." she said sternly and then left in the same flurry of confusion and dysfunction that she had come in with.

((Exits)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Shigeru received Ayaki's embrace as easily as he received a strong blow to the stomach. It came as a surprise but only remained that way for a moment before he gently placed his hands on Ayaki's back. The feeling of a rushing satisfaction and contentment erupted from within, causing Shige to close his eyes for the short moment that they had made contact. Soon, Ayaki explained that she was leaving for the springs and that Shigeru was to retrieve clothes fro her. He watched with a smile as Ayaki left, swift and with a purpose. Shigeru slowly turned to face the Yukikage and bowed to her in gratitude. "Thank you, my lady." His words serene and sincere. There was certainly something in control of Shigeru and it gripped him in every action he took. Shige then took his leave, bound for Ayaki's residence.

|| --- ||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 pm
A knock was heard at the door as Bob was seen waiting outside of the kages office. "Well hopefully I get put into a good squad. I'd like to continue improving before the chuunin exams begin. I'm just not sure when they begin actually" He mused these ideas while huffing his breathe above his brow to blow the white hair out of his eyes. His arms calmly slipped into either pocket simply their for convenience. His disposition was cold but not foreboding, it showed he was an aloof person but not someone who needed to be avoided. A bored sigh emitted outward as he awaited the kage to address him so he could receive his headband and go about his business.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji nodded to the Chuunin that left her office and than heard a knock on her door. It was another Genin. "Please come in..." she said to him. Fuji crossed her arms as she waited for this individual to enter her chamber and speak of what he or she wants or needs from her.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 am
Bob sighed before striding in closing the door behind him. He came to a stop around 15 feet in front of the Kage before bowing to her presence. "My name is Bob... I have come to get my headband and a squad if that is at all possible" He spoke calm and direct perhaps too blunt or to the point for some but then again Bob wasn't someone to beat around the bush. He was tired and wanted something to do or someone to tell him that he wouldn't be put into a squad so he could go take a rest. Both hands were still tucked into his pockets with a bit of a slouch probably showing sign of annoying back problems. Bob was 6'2" extremely tall for a 14 year old especially for someone to have grown into it already. His gaze was fixed on the kage, unwavering as his emerald eyes stared deeply appearing luminescent from the light coming in behind the Kage.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games