Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:34 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
June: "Now dear, it's not hard to believe a zombie could need rest. I'm sure you two traveled far to get here after all."
Xena: She raises an eyebrow. "I'm certain that myself or Raphael wouldn't need rest when we've been riding on a carriage the whole time. Though we had no intention on coming to this place in the first place. If it weren't for your husband having him come unwillingly, we would've just stayed at the graveyard." She then hears Hank, the look of suspicion still in her sapphire blue eyes. "Don't play games with me." She said. "Considering Raphael is one of the few zombies with a mind of his own, you'd find that he would be a perfect addition to your little collection, am I wrong?"

Brother Hank: "Collection?" he asked. "I don't understand what you mean." he said as he hugged his wife closely.
Xena: "All these zombies gathered here in one spot. You claim to train them in a fashion so they can coexist among with the living, yet there is more to it than meets the eye." She would then quickly draw her sword, the sheath having been attached to her dress. She would point the blade towards Hank. "You really didn't want for us to leave this place because you had plans for Raphael. What is it that you really hope to gain from all this? Wealth? Power?"

Brother Hank: "I am a man of God. Power and wealth mean nothing to me. Especially in this apocalyptic time. I am truly trying to help people here. I can teach zombies to be normal. Normal like your friend. I just need to know what makes him the way he is." he explained.
Xena: "What can be tamed aren't always tamable. Even if you were to get those zombies to be 'normal', it won't stop their hunger."
June: "I doubt they can't be taught to prefer something else to humans."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:28 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "Collection?" he asked. "I don't understand what you mean." he said as he hugged his wife closely.
Xena: "All these zombies gathered here in one spot. You claim to train them in a fashion so they can coexist among with the living, yet there is more to it than meets the eye." She would then quickly draw her sword, the sheath having been attached to her dress. She would point the blade towards Hank. "You really didn't want for us to leave this place because you had plans for Raphael. What is it that you really hope to gain from all this? Wealth? Power?"

Brother Hank: "I am a man of God. Power and wealth mean nothing to me. Especially in this apocalyptic time. I am truly trying to help people here. I can teach zombies to be normal. Normal like your friend. I just need to know what makes him the way he is." he explained.
Xena: "What can be tamed aren't always tamable. Even if you were to get those zombies to be 'normal', it won't stop their hunger."

Brother Hank: "We are going to teach them to be normal. If we can't, we'll force them to." he said as he turned to hold his wife. "Now put your weapon away. We bring you into our home. Give you food, and shelter, new clothes, and this is how you repay our kindness?"
he asked.

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "We are going to teach them to be normal. If we can't, we'll force them to." he said as he turned to hold his wife. "Now put your weapon away. We bring you into our home. Give you food, and shelter, new clothes, and this is how you repay our kindness?"
he asked.
Xena: "So that's how it is? You can teach a cheetah new tricks, but you can't change its spots." She starts to walk over towards them slowly. "You didn't like it that Raph wasn't going to open up to you, so you have to go out of your way to try to force him to give you the answers you want to hear." Soon glowing crimson specks appear at the pupils of her sapphire blue eyes as her ears pin back against her head. "You may have given us food and such, but if it's one thing I won't tolerate is someone forcing my friend to do something unwillingly."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

he asked.
Xena: "So that's how it is? You can teach a cheetah new tricks, but you can't change its spots." She starts to walk over towards them slowly. "You didn't like it that Raph wasn't going to open up to you, so you have to go out of your way to try to force him to give you the answers you want to hear." Soon glowing crimson specks appear at the pupils of her sapphire blue eyes as her ears pin back against her head. "You may have given us food and such, but if it's one thing I won't tolerate is someone forcing my friend to do something unwillingly."
June: "Frankly girlie. You don't have a choice." she smirked  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:41 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

he asked.

Brother Hank: He nuzzled his wife's neck before then looking at Xena. "I thought you understood what we were trying to do here. I thought you would be happy to get your friend more like normal people. I guess you didn't quite get it after all." he said shaking his head. He then looked at his wife. "As the head Priestess, what do you think Damballah would want us to do with her?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:48 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

he asked.

Brother Hank: He nuzzled his wife's neck before then looking at Xena. "I thought you understood what we were trying to do here. I thought you would be happy to get your friend more like normal people. I guess you didn't quite get it after all." he said shaking his head. He then looked at his wife. "As the head Priestess, what do you think Damballah would want us to do with her?" he asked.
Xena: "And so the true colors come out." She said, still pointing her sword toward Hank's neck, the tip of the blade close enough to press against his throat. "Teaching a zombie better control is one thing, but forcing them to be 'normal' is a different story. I would rather have Raph revived than having the likes of you pitiful humans forcing him to be something he really isn't. I know you have done something to him."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

he asked.

Xena: "And so the true colors come out." She said, still pointing her sword toward Hank's neck, the tip of the blade close enough to press against his throat. "Teaching a zombie better control is one thing, but forcing them to be 'normal' is a different story. I would rather have Raph revived than having the likes of you pitiful humans forcing him to be something he really isn't. I know you have done something to him."
June: "Hmm....someone like her he would probably want secured in a way where she could no longer be a problem to our cause."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

he asked.

Brother Hank: "I think you're right." he said with a smile before snapping his fingers. A few second later, Raph was behind Xena and wrapped his arms around her to force her arms down and her sword away from Hank's neck. "Now....that's service, don't you think?" he asked as he smiled to his wife. "And that's a wonderful idea. We'll secure her. There may be a place within our....family for her." he chuckled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Brother Hank: "I think you're right." he said with a smile before snapping his fingers. A few second later, Raph was behind Xena and wrapped his arms around her to force her arms down and her sword away from Hank's neck. "Now....that's service, don't you think?" he asked as he smiled to his wife. "And that's a wonderful idea. We'll secure her. There may be a place within our....family for her." he chuckled.

June: "Wonderful service. You're right dear. It shouldn't be too hard to place her. She would be an interesting addition."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "I don't think so." She said before her eyes change from a sapphire blue to a greenish color. She would then become intangible and attempts to phase through Raph as she took a few steps backwards.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

June: "Wonderful service. You're right dear. It shouldn't be too hard to place her. She would be an interesting addition."

Brother Hank: He saw Xena phase through Raph and it caused him to gasp in surprise. "What are you?" he asked.

He watched Xena phase through him and turned around to watch her step backwards. He took a couple of steps towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: He saw Xena phase through Raph and it caused him to gasp in surprise. "What are you?" he asked.

He watched Xena phase through him and turned around to watch her step backwards. He took a couple of steps towards her.
Xena: As she goes back tangible, her eyes change back into a sapphire blue color. She would reach to grab hold of Raph's wrist, attempting to send a jolt of lightning into his body. When she heard Brother Hank and June, she would look back at them. "I am Princess Xena Phantom, daughter of Sirea and Daniel Phantom. Part of me is ghost yet..." She said then crimson specks appear at her pupils once again. "I am also a demon."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

June: "Isn't it obvious? She's one of those demons. No matter. Whatever she tries, she won't be able to leave the property now."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: As she goes back tangible, her eyes change back into a sapphire blue color. She would reach to grab hold of Raph's wrist, attempting to send a jolt of lightning into his body. When she heard Brother Hank and June, she would look back at them. "I am Princess Xena Phantom, daughter of Sirea and Daniel Phantom. Part of me is ghost yet..." She said then crimson specks appear at her pupils once again. "I am also a demon."

Brother Hank: "I see." he said with a small smirk. "That just makes things all the more interesting."

Raph would get a jolt from the electricity and even seemed to be phased for a moment, but soon he moved to grab the hand that had a hold of her wrist and pull her close to him once more.

@June: Brother Hank: "You're right. She wont leave. Not if she wants her friend to ever be the same again." he said smiling more.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I see." he said with a small smirk. "That just makes things all the more interesting."

Raph would get a jolt from the electricity and even seemed to be phased for a moment, but soon he moved to grab the hand that had a hold of her wrist and pull her close to him once more.

@June: Brother Hank: "You're right. She wont leave. Not if she wants her friend to ever be the same again." he said smiling more.
June: "It's very obvious she wants him to be the same again and she won't leave until it happens so she's stuck here."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff