Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki was glad that Kyo would comect to terms to at least one base of maturity. She sighed, patting at her shoulders until she heard him exclaim. Though before her alarm would set in, Sukai surprised her with news. Well, she had expected scolding for leaving a little early without formal notice but... Her eyes narrowed almost in confusion. "Hello Sukai-san. Oh.. She didn't say why? ---" I guess I could find some other way to continue Haki's training.. She stood up now, dressing herself with the clothes that dried but in mid dressing mode, Doki noticed that the cave was a little more spacier than it was before. Even with Sukai's addition. Wait a minute..

Suddenly her eyes looked wide in alarm. "Where did that brat go?!" Grabbing at the back of her head in surprise, unknowingly blurting out the same thing Kyo had said seconds before. "Um, Sukai-san. We can't, until Haki is found. You need to help us look for him!" Without really looking at her anyway, Doki already went off to the edge of the cave. The stopped. Turning around, she went back to the middle of the cave to pick up her bag. But then the shadow meters behind it suggested a rather damper place. Where the fire hadn't quite shown the other side of the cave before.

"Haki..?!" She did shout but not loud enough to irritate possible stalagmites. Grabbing a lit piece of wood from the fire place she moved closer to it. Steadily. Then saw that the formation would suggest something else. She didn't see an obvious entrance but it did look complicated. While moving along, she bumped her knee to the edge of it. Swore a little to loudly and crouched down to rub at her leg. "Ugh.." Viciously, she glared at the obtuse angle and noticed that the water from above seemed to collect in it by the entrance. Not landing with a 'plop'. She brought the torch closer and saw that it was a hole of some kind. "You'd have to be a squirrel to fit through that.." She grumbled within it, without really knowing.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

little_mintchan

October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Kaguya | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+
[Clone]
The Suki clone blinked looking back at the white tiger and then began searching around. Not knowing were to start, the tiger bounded down looking around the mountain side as the clone looked around then into the cave were Doki departed. "See him?" The Suki clone then asked.

[[You caught me off guard with this Red xD]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:03 pm
Kyo fiddled with the little thing that was on his arm, chewing on it because he was getting annoyed with it easily. "Hmph, you can head back to the village Doki, me and Suki can wait for Haki to come back..." He kept trying to chew the cloth apart, looking in the hole that Doki was looking in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

See, that would be easy for Kyo to say. Because, leaving them to find Haki wasn't like leaving them to find a kid in a cave. Personally, as his assigned instructor, Doki pledged that she would be responsible. And to make it all that more complicated, she had to choose between her village, or her student. Which was she first? A teacher, or the adviser? She stopped enough to really consider these things. In light, for a long time. Even as a teenager, these thoughts frequently ran in her head.

It was not an official mission but more of a vouch or request among friends. "I trust in your success. Please find him and return to the village immediately." With this, her face turned nervous but solemn in her speech. She took one more look at the cave's dark walls. Picking up her waist bag, she hurried off. Of course she nearly stumbled a bit when seeing Sukai's...tiger. After the color returned in her face, her trail blazed that much faster. With Kyo's nose, and Sukai's expertise, she hoped they would find him.
[[-exits to Kumo-]]

little_mintchan

October Night Starlight

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | Kaguya | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+
[Clone]
Suki nodded to Doki then looked back to were Yin departed, she whistled calling him back. Turning to the cave her eyes scanned the visible areas before looking to Kyo. "Can you smell him in there?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Hearing strange voices echoing into the cavern he'd discovered, Haki glanced back along the tiny route he'd taken. He debated for a moment just staying here but decided to go back. Besides, he hadn't heard Doki's voice in a few minutes and abandoned his exploration. Squatting down on his tummy, Haki started to wiggle and crawl his way back through the tunnel Ack! Stu-safe. he let his breath out and managed to pull his way free. Suddenly, his head popped out of the hole Doki had been looking at before she left, his hair covered with some cave dust "I don't smell!" he grumbled, not seeing who had spoken until he wiggled the whole way out and sat up, dusting his hair off before he looked up "Uh...." he stared at the girl with cat ears and white hair, his face a little....confused. This was certainly NOT Doki "Hu-hello." he managed, his face going bright red. He ducked his head instantly, not sure what to do with himself except scramble up. This girl was seriously pretty!

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm
Kyo stared at Sukai, why was she always so revealing with her large chest? He smirked when Haki came out finally and stood up to hug Sukai. "Everyone smells Haki, wether they smell like trash or roses, I can deter certain smells I already know." He hugged Sukai tight, rubbing his orange haired head in the middle of her boobs, just to antagonize Haki who seemed to be a bit nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | Kaguya | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+
[Clone]
Sukai eyes went to Haki as he emerged. Her ear flicked feeling a bit bad about her question to Kyo. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't meaning anything towards your scent in a negative manner!" She exclaimed. Her voice was gentle and smooth as always, but she was caught off guard when Kyo hugged her. She hadn't any physical contact with him since, . . . well the first day they met when he hugged her by accident. Or did they collide? She couldn't remember. It was far too long ago. Suki didn't know how to react to Kyo nuzzling her breast but she gave him an awkard one armed hug looking back at Haki. "Hello Haki, my names Sukai. Nice to . . . finally meet you?" It was really hard to talk normally with Kyo like this, never the less she put out her soft-skinned hand for him to shake. Suki at this point figured he was only trying to make Haki more uncomfortable.

[[00c : xD I luv you Mint-chan.]]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

Haki's face went bright red when Kyo did his...nuzzling. It made him extremely uncomfortable and he couldn't even tell Kyo that he probably smelled like spoiled brat. Maybe Kyo thought it was funny that Haki was so nervous but he'd only interacted with 3females in his life; his mother, an Anbu and Doki. And none of them looked like Sukai! "Nice to meet you..." taking her hand and shaking it gingerly and with extreme gentleness, Haki was sort of mumbling while trying not to look as embarrassed as he felt. It was hard enough having Kyo doing...whatever it was he was doing while trying not to look at the....nuzzled area. Basically, Haki kept his eyes everywhere but Sukai "Where's Doki-sensei?"

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+
[Clone]
Sukai bit her lip a little. "Doki had to go take care of some business in the office. Are you wanting to head back? Or were you training?" She asked simply. Standing still, letting Kyo do his thing. She would've pushed him away. But Suki wasn't violent or mean in the slightest of ways.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:44 pm
Kyo smirke and squished her boobs a bit more before stepping back and next to Haki, patting his back with the good hand. "Yeah, she wanted us to find you while she needed to head back..." He smacked Haki's back a bit harshly, pushing him forward to Sukai.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image

"We were training. I think..." Haki frowned a second, wondering where Doki's office was. Most of the shinobi he knew didn't have offices....except his mom. Before he could ask though, Kyo had moved away from Sukai, finally, and stood next to him "What are you-!?!" as he got smacked, Haki took a step forward to stop himself, an angry expression rising to his features "Don't hit me!" he snapped, spinning around to glare at Kyo, his fists tight at his sides. If he'd been a dog, his hackles would have been up and his teeth bared. Haki wanted to smack Kyo back, badly, but..."...Why'd Doki go back?" he turned sharply back to Sukai, ignoring Kyo now.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

Starting to gather his things, Haki eyed Kyo for a second and then bowed to Sukai "It was nice meeting you. But if Doki-sensei isn't here, I don't see why I should stay. So I'll be going on back to the village..." throwing his backpack over his shoulder, Haki glanced at Kyo again before moving out of the cave and starting back down the mountain.

((Exits-Back to Kumo))
OoC: Got tired of waiting for a reply.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 pm
[[ I was waiting for sukai to post ]]
Kyo stuck his tongue at Haki before gathering their camping stuff which was a blanket, some clothes and his backpack to stuff it all in it.
"Hey Sukai, you realize its not the tropics right? You should wear more clothing..." He said and got on Shi, walking off back to the village to go get a real shower and some clothes.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+
[Clone]
Sukai shrugged. "I'm merely a clone. But I'll let her know your input Kyo. Bye now~!" With that the clone poofed. Seiing if they were going back to the village she had no longer a purpose to stay around.

The white tiger looked around seeing the Suki clone gone, poofing itself. Heading back to Wild Cat island.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games