Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:36 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Exactly." he said before kissing her.
She kisses him back then gently nuzzles his neck.

Xena: She glances over to them. "So when we're leaving?" She asked.

Danni: "Soon." he said as he stroked Xena's hair.
Xena: She smiles a bit. "I'll look forward to it. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go write a letter to Kaiya and them." She said before heading upstairs to her room.

Danni: "Ok, Princess." he said smiling.
She smiles as she watches Xena go upstairs, then looks to Danni. "Must be nice to finally watch one of your kids grow, huh?"

Danni: "What brought that up?" he asked looking at her a little surprise. The question felt a little like a punch to the gut.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:41 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She smiles a bit. "I'll look forward to it. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go write a letter to Kaiya and them." She said before heading upstairs to her room.

She smiles as she watches Xena go upstairs, then looks to Danni. "Must be nice to finally watch one of your kids grow, huh?"

Danni: "What brought that up?" he asked looking at her a little surprise. The question felt a little like a punch to the gut.
"Sorry..." She looks away. "I didn't mean it in a hurtful way. When you had Zack and Lily, it seemed that you didn't really get to watch them grow, then finding out that you lost them. I thought that with Xena grown up, it must've been nice for you to watch her grow without losing her." She murmured as her ears flatten a bit. "Out of all the things that happened, the one I should be apologizing to the most is you...."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Sorry..." She looks away. "I didn't mean it in a hurtful way. When you had Zack and Lily, it seemed that you didn't really get to watch them grow, then finding out that you lost them. I thought that with Xena grown up, it must've been nice for you to watch her grow without losing her." She murmured as her ears flatten a bit. "Out of all the things that happened, the one I should be apologizing to the most is you...."

Danni: "Don't worry about it, Beautiful. I understand. It has been nice being able to watch her grow up. As for the other stuff, it wasn't your fault at all." he said comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Don't worry about it, Beautiful. I understand. It has been nice being able to watch her grow up. As for the other stuff, it wasn't your fault at all." he said comfortingly.
She looks at him. "Are you sure?" She rests her forehead on his chest. "I can't help feeling guilty about some of the things I've done. There are times I wish I can just turn back time."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She looks at him. "Are you sure?" She rests her forehead on his chest. "I can't help feeling guilty about some of the things I've done. There are times I wish I can just turn back time."

Danni: "Well....you could, but it'd just cause more problems. I like the way things are now." he said smiling before stroking her hair gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:40 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Well....you could, but it'd just cause more problems. I like the way things are now." he said smiling before stroking her hair gently.
She wraps her arms around him as he gently stroked her hair. "You're right." She nuzzles him gently.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She wraps her arms around him as he gently stroked her hair. "You're right." She nuzzles him gently.

Danni: "I know." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She smiles. "You silly ghost." She said then gives him a kiss.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: He chuckled and kissed her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her ear twitches a bit then she pokes his nose.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Hey! What's that for?" he asked with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She laughs a bit. "You always have some way to make me laugh."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "I'm your husband. It's my job." he said with a chuckle. "Now do yours and go make me a sammach." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "I'm your husband. It's my job." he said with a chuckle. "Now do yours and go make me a sammach." he said with a grin.
"Trying to be spoiled, huh?" She grins then wraps her tail around his neck.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Trying to be spoiled, huh?" She grins then wraps her tail around his neck.

"Me? No ack!" he exclaimed as she put her tail around his neck.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff