Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:29 pm
AJ wobbled up to the cave, her hair falling over her eyes. The music of the universe, of every step ever taken, every word ever spoken, ever move ever made, all whispered in harmony, whispering what was next, all the secrets, how to slow down time, how to speed up. The voices crowding out her own thoughts, she stumbled blindly near the cave, the thoughts clawing at her inside, as if trying to break out. She fell down to her knees, trying to breathe. The scars on her back felt heavy, pressing down on her spine, sweat trickled down her neck, her tears black. AJ struggled with the darkness, her once beautiful blue eyes turning a deadly midnight black. Her tears were red, sticky, rolling down her cheek, as if blood. She dropped to the floor right outside of the cave, barely moving, almost not breathing. Her last thought, "Never.... trust"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm
"Huh?" Kyoya said. He saw AJ with the scars and started to heal her. "Hope she survives..."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 pm
Alina slowly woke up and looked around. She then noticed Kyoya healing AJ. "Is she going to be ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm
She woke up a little dazed, the edges of her vision filled with black. She could still hear the music, but it wasn't so loud. She still pushed it out of her head. She rubbed her eyes that were now as black as the night sky, so much like the night sky you could almost see clouds and the moon. She yawned, and almost bit her lip when she closed her mouth, she had sharp fangs. She sat up and looked around, brushing the dirty hair out of her eyes. She saw a guy standing kind of far away, staring out the cave entrance. Her vision doubled, then tripled. AJ scrambled to back up against the cold wall of the cave. She felt utterly trapped, and completely frightened. The voices in her head got louder by the moment. She decided that she was trapped, and she might as well listen to them. But she kept listening, convinced that the woman and man were hostile. She shivered, imagining how much evil they could hold...

AJ closed her eyes and swayed back and forth a little, and began to listen as the million voices became one...  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:19 pm
AJ woke up abruptly. Her headache had gone away, at least those annoying voices were gone... She did hear the universe, but it was much more neat, like a proffesional orchestra. it was amazing... rap, classical, hip hop, jazz, everyting all mixed into one! She tested it, and it worked. Suddenly though, she remembered the people around her.

She cast a weary glance at the people around her.

AJ wasn't really tired anymore, and once again she felt the familiar rage starting up. How dare these people keep me here? THey have no idea what i've gone through... but then she felt her back... she only had 19 scars. She knew that one of them had healed her. "I guess that can't be that evil..." she thought to her self....

She stood up and leaned against the wall, her strenth coming back every minute.

She asked quietly, "Where am I and who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:31 pm
(just a warning... i tend to be a little detailed, if this gets annoying just tell me)  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:41 pm
(It's fine.)

I'm Kyoya. And this is Alina. He pointed to her. I'm half angel and demon. She's a vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm
AJ said with a slight accent that she seemed to have every other word, "Right to the point ain't we?"  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:04 pm
"Uh.... Yeah."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm
AJ studied the vampire chick and angel guy in the old fashioned New York City subway girl would.
For the angel dude: Odd twitch or glint in eye
Concealed weapons
Unexplained bump
Way he walks: Limp, Swagger, Stumble, Dragging Feet?
Way he blinks, in groups of 3, just once, random
if his left hand twitches
if he right knee is slightly out of place
any scars
bags under eyes?

for the vamprei chick:
fingernails: dirty, perfectly manicured, chewed, claws?
hair: messy, perfect
way she walks: swinging hips, shuffle, trip?
way she talks: catch in her voice, accent, hesitation, stutter
eyes: color, where their looking, how fast they look away
how tall she stands
ring or no ring?
bags under eyes?

AJ finishes, with all her checks complete, now knows both of their complete history and emotions, (with a little help from the Song of the Universe)

she smiles and asks, "How's your best friend?" challenging him with something AJ knows that he forgot.

AJ looks at the vampire chick, and smiles a little. AJ knows the slayers name, phone number, and adress.

"I dont suppose your going to go all Matrix and know my name?" AJ asks, again with that accent that is frusteratingly unable to be placed with a province.

AJ turns around and fixes her hair by using the puddle, using her fingers as a brush. after fixing up her now glossy blonde hair, she splashes her face, and the dirt slides off of her face. Her wings sprout unexpectedly, soft and light yet with tight muscels underneath feathers. AJ fixes her dress and layers around her sleeve and neck. Within a few moments AJ looks as if she didnt just die, give her soul away, kill her brother, and cough up almost 10 gallons of blood, and turn almost completely evil.

She looks at the man and asks, "Angel huh? Well, that must of been a heckuva time. Too bad you have all that corruption going on..." even though AJ knows that from his past, he was corrupted before that... him being an angel was a simple mistake in the schedule of life.

She busies herself looking at her nails and tells the Vampire chick, "You know, your "lover" was my cousin..."  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:11 pm
AJ waited for a reaction... she had all the patience in the world. She looked up from her nails and then started fixing her fluffy layers on her sleeve, making sure to cover her entire left arm.
"Not to be ungrateful of course...." She didn't cover up her sharpness with him hastily. She knew that she couldn't exactly change what they thought of her already.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:39 pm
"I can remember my memories in this form. I know his name. I know everything I have forgotten in my demon form."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 pm
Alina looked at the girl. 'How does she know all this?' she thought. "He was your...cousin?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm
"She could have met her cousin once, and he told her about it." Kyoya told Alina. "By the way Alina, I'm stuck in this way now. So I'm stuck in my angel form forever."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:38 pm
"How exactly are you stuck in that form forever?" Alina asked Kyoya. "And is that a bad thing?"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff