Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saelie

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:10 pm
Dear A**hole,

You know exactly what you did to me, so stop apologizing.
You know exactly what you did, and no matter how many times you say sorry, I know you don't regret it.
You just regret the fact that you hadn't done it later, so you could still be f****** me right now.
And I was a dumb***.
I was an idiot for coming back to you, not only the first time, but the second time too.
I was an idiot for ever listening to you, and I'm even more of an idiot for believing you.
But after all these mistakes and traumatic experiences, I grew.
And I realized that I DON'T need you.
I NEVER needed you, and I never will need you, you disgusting son of a b**** ******, you stupid **** ****** you are a pathetic excuse for a human being, a waste of space, a heartless *******. HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER SISTER, YOU SICK ****.
That's right. You should really hide your tracks better.
I know allllllllllllll about you.
And now M, L, and J know everything I do.
Say hi to your parents for me!
Cause--OH YEA, they know too wink
Who's the dumb*** now, dumb***.
And tomorrow, be prepared for the biggest surprise of your miserable life.
There's that saying that you should never seek revenge
but in this case it's worth it, and even you know you deserve it.
I just wanted to say ******** you, for doing me wrong.
But thank you, for making me strong.

P.S.: It wasn't the neighbors who backed up into your new car.

Vroom vroom motherf*****.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:11 pm
Dear Dad,

I heard about your possible plans about sending me to live with my aunt and her partner. Possibly next year. Why didn't you tell me because you know, I'd really have some s**t to say about that situation. Like, I don't ******** don't want to live with you anymore after that big fight where you threw something at me and threatened to kill me with a Coke can, and wouldn't apologise until I had to first even though I was fighting for my dignity because you have no hope in me. Oh, and because mum ******** flip flops in anyway that will make me happy. Like when she offered to get me help with my emotional issues, but when he got angry when he found out, you said I was just being ******** you.

A ******** you for when you said you were cool with not being straight, and then turned around a year later and told me I didn't know what the ******** I was, saying that it's just crushes because I won't grow up. So excuse me~ for not wasting breath by saying "who will I be sexually and/or romantically attracted to next? A boy? A girl? Androgynous? Bigender? Agender?" ******** sake.

So yeah.
I'mma confront you, Mum, about the moving thing, because you and this ******** town are going to
rot
the
soul
right
out
of
me.

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:42 pm
JUST WHAT I NEED!!!!

To my boyfriend: Just because we're dating DOES NOT mean feeling me up. Hugs are OK. Sitting on your lap, OK. But feeling me up is NOT OK. Plus, when I tell you to stop, you get upset and it feels like you're guilt-tripping me. Just because you had a few bad relationships and you're practically blind does not mean guilt-tripping me to do what you want me to do such as coming over to your place or staying on campus after class. I NEED SPACE!

To my family: GET. SOME. THERAPY. PLEASE!!!!!!! Also, PLEASE clear your houses and stop hoarding books/records/junk. Also, stop thinking of me as your replacement just b/c my 2 older siblings have moved on with their lives!

To a friend: STOP making your character a ********* JERK/MARY-SUE! At least tone it down some....

To my cousin's friend: Just b/c I stated a fact by giving you a nickname, doesn't mean permanently hating my guts. I gave u that nickname because you shamelessly drool over any well endowed female (real or cartoon/anime)  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 pm
I know that you spawned me, but day after day, you tell me I'm only a burden to you and your work.
What kind of person makes their child feel so horribly suicidal?

Also, Terra, you're an a**hole. I hope you and your insecurities rot in hell, we were the best of friends, and I know I messed up--but one mistake and you toss it all away? That is truly unforgivable.
I miss the memories, not the person.

Oh, and I won't forget you Dahlia, for being an uncontrollable b***h who I too trust--and then you and your moods just ruin everything when you're on an empty stomach.

And you never asked me how I felt.

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

sugolite

Loyal Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 pm
I really need this as I was typing I really let out a lot of personal things but I really need this since I can't even share this with my best friends. They wouldn't know how I feel and only awkwardly comfort me if I cried in front of them.
Hey mom! ******** you for making me feel like dying. ******** you for ruining my life. And I hope karma gets you for being such a b***h and not letting me see my sister. You also try telling the ******** school that I was crazy and a fat liar. You even brought my little sister to the "private" meeting with the councilor. You cried saying I was a horrible child. not only did you hurt me that day but even the councilor and whoever was there heard your ******** "sob" story. All you did was lie and let them join in on calling a disgraceful child, an irresponsible child and the worst of all a horrible child. Not only did they show me no sympathy or try to resolve the problem all they did was give you support. I was away from you for a month (the best of my life and had the best grades) I was happy bur you ruined it and called the police, child services and your ******** family saying that my dad kidnapped me. I have always hated you for that. When you won the court case you dirty little b***h and you take me to a therapist to "fix me" ******** you mom. I also try to help you but when I'm unable to do something for you all you do is make fun of me, hurt me, and call me a liar. You always favored my brother and I know that. ******** you for talking s**t behind my back with your family and making me feel isolated. The same goes for you dad. You cheated on my mom for some ******** whore who hates my guts. I never had the life my friends bragged about and it always hurts when I realize that you love your other family than us. I also hate how I'm always being punished because you all expect me not to make mistakes. ******** you dad. My brother and I starved with my mom since she only had one job. I never made friends because of that. I never knew what it felt to live one place since we were with her for a few years before you came back for us. Do you even know how traumatizing that is for kids? Do you know how many times I had to comfort my brother during that time. We were ******** terrified of what would happen to us but I couldn't show it. I still don't. Never in front of you guys.I don't expect you guys to change since I no longer believe you are my "family". I'm tired of being everyone's b***h. ******** all of you. I didn't forget about the people at school. Do you really think i won't be hurt by your "nicknames" Do you really want me to be nice the whole ******** time? I really hope not since all you do is talk s**t about my other friends and talk so much. You not only insult me but also try talking s**t to the only group of people who I consider my family. ******** you b***h and I hope you know what your words do to me. You are one of the reasons why I want to kill myself. You are the reason why I hate life. You are the reason why I became an underachiever. I really ******** hope you realize what you've done to me because one day when I'm so much more successful than you and you want my help, you'll receive a big ******** you in your smug faces. Just wait and see everyone. I'll become an amazing person and I won't let any of you in my future life.
To those actually read the whole thing thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:10 pm
**** YOU. I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT'S OVER STOP SENDING ME THOSE "I LOVE YOU" TEXTS. STILL. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
It was pretty sad when you first started doing it, I wanted to help you but I ******* can't if you continue to tell everybody that nothing happened and we're still together. You ******* think I'm cool with it too? You honestly ******* think I don't ******* CARE ABOUT YOUR ******* LIFE? WHAT THE **** MAN? I've tried okay. I tried helping you, but everything I do for you won't help at all if you don't stop and ******* listen. You think breaking up with this one girl is worth your ******* life? I thought you were better than that, I honestly did. I've been to HELL as compared to your ******* life, you don't see me complaining every single day to you. I don't bring up the ******* topic every night, I don't ******* want to talk to you any more, the only way you're going to move on is when I just stop talking to you. I'm sorry, but I don't want you to hurt yourself. I used to love you, I really did, but I can't if you don't even listen to me. You have to be ******* strong. Please. Every time we talk about it, every time your ******* friends bring up the topic, every time the friends who still think we're still together ask, what am I supposed to say? You can't continue ******* lying to everybody.
And you still don't know what has gotten over me and made me want us to end it all? YOU ******* CONSIDER THE ******* A*****E WHO MADE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF YOUR BEST FRIEND. HOW SCREWED UP IS THAT? I STILL ******* CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF THAT ******* B*****D AND YOU STILL THINK HE'S COOL? WHAT THE ****.
And one more thing. STOP ******* TALKING TO MY SISTER YOU A**HOLE. SHE'S ******* TWELVE. I DON'T WANT A SICK ******* TALKING TO HER LIKE YOU DO.
You think I'm into my best friend instead? At least he had the decency to not remind me everyday that I just can't do it, at least he wants me to be happy, unlike you, who just wants me.
You think that was ******* true love? I swear to God all I want to do is punch you in the ******* face and tell you to ******* get out of my life if you're going to continue acting this way.
**** you.

Dollie Missy

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:20 am
Dear Iowa brother;

I don't know what you want from me, but I think I've made it clear that I don't want to be in touch with you.

We did not grow up together. I did not even know you existed until a little over a year ago.

I don't approve of your lifestyle. You have a kid, yet you and your wife still go out drinking and partying. You need to be there for your kid.

My father could not be there for me when I was growing up. The last time I saw him I was maybe two years old. Don't you think that maybe I resent you, because he was there for you and wasn't there for me?

In addition, I recently found out you are a registered sex offender. And your offense was against a child.

Please, please ******** off.

Sincerely,

Mage  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 pm
Dear ******** ******** you for caring so damn much about him.
And ******** you for letting him care so about you
too. ******** you for even thinking someone like that
could possibly be within your grasp. ******** you for
getting jealous when he talks to other ******** you for being ugly. ******** you for not
being able to think ******** you for being so dependent on those
around you. ******** you for not being the confident
person you should be. ******** you for being obnoxious. ******** you for caring so much about
what other people think. ******** you for being
unable to grow up. ******** you for being ******** you for not being able to make the
ones you care about happy. ******** you for
not succeeding. ******** you for feeling this ******** you for acting like a damn attention
whore. ******** you for wanting someone ******** you for wanting him to know how
much better he would be without ******** you for questioning if he will ever realize
that you are not what he wants. ******** you
for being afraid of what he'll think of your
imperfections and if he will see them the
way you do.

Dear ******** you for making me adore you to the extent I do.

I'm not crazy. I just want you to be happy.

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

LadyYuzuna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 am
To everyone in my church who has seen me hurting, seen me alone and didn't do a d*** thing to comfort me or see why I never talked: **** you!

To my sister who knew I had no friends but still told me to get lost when I started making friends with her friends: **** you!

To my overprotective parents who hate homosexuals and are a tad too flipping racist: **** you! I'm going to live my life! I'm gonna do stupid things! I'm going to have sex and drink! WHO ****ing CARES. Caring about every single rule has completely ruined me. Now that I've loosened up, I finally feel like a person.

To W: **** you. Stop acting like a freaking victim. Yes, I did randomly break up with you. But, **** you! Because you know what, you emotionally abused me. I was crying so much. I was so alone and I couldn't make friends. You could never see that YOU made LOTS of mistakes that HURT ME. And you couldn't even apologize. Just passive aggressive bulls***.
**** you. And the ****ing love I gave you all the time.
I was done so stop whining. And it's been long time since that ended.

To Adam: I want to give you my love...I don't understand what goes on in your head. I fear you'll stop liking me. Heaven knows you're not obsessed with me or love me.. I fear you'll come to the conclusion that I'm no good for you... I really don't want that.

...that felt good.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 am
******** you, ex-boyfriend who still manages to ******** my head up by just existing, even though it's been almost a year since we've even seen each other.

I thought I had gotten it all out of my system already, but you keep crawling back into my head and making me struggle with depression.

You led me on for a year that I KNOW OF, and it's possible for two years out of the three years we were together that you lied to my face about loving me. You were seeing someone else behind my back and I feel stupid about believing you when you were caught with her by my best friend at the grocery store forever ago. I BELIEVED YOU OVER HER AND IT WAS A LIE. That girl was your cousin? No, she was your co-worker and I found that out way after the fact. I bet that's why you really left that job and found another one, because you didn't want to get caught up in "employee relationship" mumbo jumbo.

It was because she already had a kid, wasn't it? You wanted a family one day and I didn't want to talk about having kids because we're in our twenties and I'd rather be emotionally and financially secure before even thinking about pro-creating. You know how OCD I am about messes and, let's face it, children make messes; they are allowed to, it's how they learn. I can't deal with that and don't want to end up starting off a child wrong mentally.

I found out you were with her a month after our last intimate moment. You told me it was the last time you were going to 'fall off the face of the earth' from me, because you already did that twice already. I feel stupid for believing you. I would have been happy being friends with you again, since all I ever wanted was for you to be happy. You couldn't even tell me to my face that you found someone else? That she made you happy? I would have been better if you had the courage to actually tell me that, you low coward.

Worst of all, I found out you both got married a few months ago, that the wedding was in March. You 'left me' in late October; no one plans things that quickly, CERTAINLY NOT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY DETAIL ORIENTED AND NEVER RUSH INTO ANYTHING. So, you had to been with her when you were with me. Makes me sick.

Worst part is is that with the guy I'm with now, sometime things that happen or are said remind me of you and it just makes me ill. I don't want to think about you, I don't want you in my life, and I don't want these feelings to keep me from being happy.

I'm sick of crying over you when I have someone who makes me happier. I'm sick of remembering all these bad things that happened between us because it gets me nowhere.

You never did return that book I loaned you. Asked you about it for over a year and you 'kept ******** ********. You.

Oh, and ******** you to replying to the PM I sent you on Gaia. I only PMed you because it was eating me alive not confronting what you did and I knew you never check your Gaia anymore. Suddenly, when I DON'T WANT YOU TO ANSWER ME, you do, and it's with all the same s**t you've told me before. "I'm sorry" this, "I'm sorry" that, "You deserve someone better than me" blah blah ******** BLAH! I did find someone better, your hollow words only angered me. Completely soured the wound I was trying to heal.  

Ingou

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:53 am
Just wanted to say ******** YOU to everyone who said I couldn't
do it, to everyone who ever doubted me and what I could do
and accomplish! ******** you! ******** you for telling me I'm not
"good enough" or not being able to do anything with my
life! Well, surprise bitches - here I am, grown up with a
fantastic life, going to university, living with my boyfriend
and doing what YOU'RE NOT DOING! Just screw you!

Thank you <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:19 am
Dear Dad,

Why the ******** don't you get it. I don't want anything to do with you. I can't stand to be in the same ROOM as you. I don' want you running my life. Why can't you just ******** take a hint. It's killing me to have to pretend that I like you. Please just do us all a favor and FIGURE IT OUT.

And is it so much to ask of a bit of trust. I may not like you, but why the ******** do you blame me for everything? It's not always my fault. Just because I'm a minute late when you come to pick me up does not mean that I'm doing it on purpose. And then you go on to point out everything I've done wrong. As if I need it. So stop ********' pointing out EVERY. SINGLE. ********. MISTAKE.

Why can't you please just do us all a favor and ******** off? Please, it's killing me to live with you.  

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ingou

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:52 am
******** you, random ******** dude that walked into my house yesterday.

Yeah, I heard you knocking on the door, but I wasn't going to answer because I looked and felt like s**t and you woke me up when I dozed off. What do you do instead of just leaving like a normal person? YOU WALK INTO MY ******** HOUSE. WHO EVER DOES THAT? You didn't know if this "Parker" or who/whatever you were saying/calling out was even there. Sure, I may have forgotten to lock the front door the night before and I already beat myself up mentally about that, but that does not give you the right to OPEN THE ******** DOOR. If someone is expecting you over, they would have greeted you or left the door open for you to come in. NORMAL PEOPLE TEND TO CALL BEFORE DROPPING BY RANDOMLY. I'M SURE THAT IF YOU CALLED, YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT YOU WERE AT THE WRONG HOUSE OR WHATEVER THE ******** THE ISSUE ******** YOU, FOR MAKING ME ABUSE CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THIS SITUATION IS KIND OF ******** TRAUMATIZING AND CAPITAL LETTERS ACCURATELY CONVEY MY ******** you for bringing about this situation that has me bouncing through emotions so quickly, I can't just get over it. It keeps sneaking back on me. One moment, I'm poking fun at myself because of my stupidity, then I switch to being mad at myself, then I burst into tears because this whole thing is just...stupid and ******** you because now every little sound in the house wakes me up. I used to be able to sleep through my cats moving through the house or playing, but now even that makes me flash back to hearing your dumb footsteps in my ******** you for making me feel ******** me, Ingou, because you should have just confronted the guy, because you were still sleep-dazed and didn't think to write down the make and model of the car and make sure to get a good look at the guy to get a description down. You didn't call the police because you feel like there isn't enough there at all and it not like anything happened that they could investigate. You know better than to cower like that; you are so much stronger than this.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:03 am
Hey Dad,

Please get off the opiates before you kill yourself.  

CapCrack

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 am
******** you anxiety for ruining my life.
And to the people who bring me down and put me down make doubt myself, hate myself, and have suffocated any desire to succeed, I will not say "******** you" but rather BACK OFF! and for some GROW UP! How dare you be your age and behave to childish doing more harm to yourself and those around you and worse yet make them not want to be around you, you make your own family dislike you!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff