Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:40 am
" I guess i should go to class now see ya around." Rai starts walking away then stops. he turns around "Do you now where room 101 is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:00 am
*shrugs* I am just as confused as you are as to the place I am supposed to be.  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:28 pm
"oh man this is just great" he said sitting down "That day is just horrible."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:02 pm
"Upper left corner of the hallway then go to you left!" Mizu said, she knew every bit of this school from top to bottom "then, a friend of mine, Koji will asisst you!" she said, smiling a bit more "be careful though...a lot of agressive demon beasts invades that part of the school, so I may as well accompany you since that I know their weak spots" she added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 pm
"ok" he starts walking that way "Hey what kind of demons? you see i "got" a demon union card. i wonder if it works here"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:20 am
"feh...they're different, made by a phsyco-kid named Ken" Mizu said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:28 am
"o man a kid making demons that can't be good  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:25 pm
"That's why he was expelled" Mizu said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:06 pm
"....then why are the demons still here"*scraching his head  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:22 am
"Because, he left them here" Mizu replied.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:15 am
"and no one tried to get rid of them"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:46 pm
*was silent through the whole exchange until she heard the words "demon" and "no one got rid of them"* So we can hunt them down right? *eyes begin to anime sparkle with joy*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:28 am
"i my hate fighting but i still can banish"*pulling out a small piece of paper  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:59 pm
"You can't banish them all cause if you more of them would appear just like that" Mizu said, her ears twitched. A demon beast was charging to them "I can keep 'im busy just do the banishment by the time it weakens!" she said, grinning, when the beast went over to her, she jumped up, landed on him and covered his eyes, making him blind "Ha ha! old trick in the book!" she said, smirking. Before she could even bang herself on the wall, she jumped off. Mizu looked at him and stick her tongue out "catch me if you can, beasty!" she said, running off like a child.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:56 pm
*pouts a little as Mizu claims the fight, but her smirk returns when she spots a new one* Yo! UGLY! *the thing turns towards her and she cracks her knuckles* Yes you.. You look semi strong, so I guess I shall only need to use my fists for this fight. *her words enrage the beast, just like she wanted it to* HEY VAMP BOY! Go get rid of Mizu's first, I want to have some fun, and unfortunately it may involve blood! *leaps into the air and sumersaults over the things head and lands on her feet lightly.* Yo moron demon! I hate to say that I am even closely related to you.. Sad little thing can't fight worth crap! *the enraged demon charges yet again*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff