Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm
"Well what's he up to this time? And how is he still alive? He should've passed out from blood loss!" He then turned his head to Rosalina, saying "You might wanna lie down instead, you don't look too good."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm
MiG let his M3 hang from it's sling and assisted Rosalina in sitting down. He propped her up against a wall and tapped her thigh after helping her; a usual sign of reassurance between Marines.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm
Ryu tapped his head and turned to the Marine after seeing him tap her thigh, and said "Soldier... name, rank, and regiment?" He then smiled slightly. A marine, he always wanted to meet one.

[[I gotta go, it's storming... and if the power goes out while the comp is still on, the motherboard will get fried... and Kurai will kill me >_< cuz its her comp]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm
"MiG Yaneza, Sergeant, Marine Special Operations Regiment. I'm now just a BSAA agent." replied MiG to Ryu, with curiosity filling his mind.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm
Rosalina tapped his thigh back. "...heh, funny way of communicating..." She said, smiling at MiG. She coughed and rubbed her head. "...augh..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm
Ryu smiled at MiG and replied "It's a pleasure to meet ya. Name's Azore. Ryu Azore. Freelance Mercenary... basically an errand boy, but with a Modified Desert Eagle and a Wakizashi." He then showed his hand to MiG, which had a spider bite on it. The area around it was a greenish color. "I also have a nasty spider bite, it must've had some kind of virus in it, because moments after I got bitten, I suddenly was really fast, and I can 'see' heat."

He then sat next to Rosalina, asking "Hey... Mind telling me what's wrong? I might help." He then loosened his top so that he can breathe. "Jesus, this thing's so tight I can't breathe." He then swung his head to the side getting his hair out of his eyes.  

Bipersona

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:13 pm
MiG signaled to keep quiet as he heard the enemy patrol closing into their area. The atmosphere was somehow heavy, and his weapons seemingly got heavier. He should have left his S75 back at the truck...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Sora and Sara decided to leave the room and when they managed to find Rosalina and the others Sora had seen Ryu and was dumbstruck. The first thing she did was run up to Ryu and hug him thanking that he wasn't dead. "Ryu, where have you been?! What happened to you?!" Sora desperately asked Ryu hoping he would answer her with an honest answer.

~~~~

Wesker had entered another room that was having the security cameras feed the video imagery into a computer, he smirked slightly as he typed in some codes which had released bio-organic creatures into the base. Wesker then turned on the intercom and broadcasted to the group, "Nice of you all to be together for a heart-felt reunion, but I'm afraid that your gathering must be cut short." he then turned off the intercom and monitored the B.O.W.s coming out of their confines and going after any living person in the building.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 pm
This is it. MiG ensured his doom by grabbing shotgun shells, rifle ammo, and machine gun ammo. Somehow, his handgun replaces any lost bullets, so he didn't need any handgun ammo. He turned and said to the group, "Alright. Here's the plan. I'm going out there, and I'm going to make such a distraction that personnel or whatnot that's in here should not notice you making your escape. I want you to get out through the way you got in, Sora. Once you hear gunfire, that's your signal to run."

MiG cocked his H&K P8 then opened the door. He needed a distraction himself, so he grabbed a flash grenade conveniently sitting on a shelf adjacent to him. He pulled the pin and threw it out the door. Once the flash was emitted, he moved out. He saw a creature with unusual traits, and he classified it as a B.O.W. He hesitated not and fired three rounds to it's torso before luring it to a place away from the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:52 pm
Suddenly, Rosalina put her fingers to her ear, as if listening to a communicator.

"Yeah?" She replied. She stopped for a moment and nodded. "...yeah, I know..." She said aloud, "...but I can't do that now. Not with..." She sighed. "....Okay, okay, fine."

She stood up slowly and took a couple of pain pills. "Thanks for the help, Guys. I really appreciate it, but I must be on my way."

Rosalina holstered her handgun, pulled out an assault rifle, and made her way for the door.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 am
"Wait Rosalina, where are you going?" Sora asked as she seen Rosalina make her way to the door then looked back to see if everyone was nearby. "Sora we gotta get out of here, this base is going to be swarmed with bioweapons in no time if we stay here." Sara said as she took Sora's hand, trying to urge her to hurry and leave the base.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 am
Ryu hastilly asked "What the hell is Wesker doing?" He held his gun tightly and rubbed his eyes as he looked around quickly. "Is this some kind of trap, Wesker?! Why don't you fight us like a man?!"  

Bipersona

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:57 am
Hearing what Ryu had said Wesker turned on the intercom once more and spoke, "All in due time Mr. Azore, all in due time." then waited for all of the people in the group to go where he wanted them to be before confronting them in the flesh.

~~~~

"Knowing Wesker, its definitely a trap. Ryu unless you want to get killed by the bio-weapons here then lets get out of here!" Sara said as she then ran with Sora being dragged behind her with Haiku and Chance following.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 am
Ryu's eyes widened. "How long have you been chasing Wesker?! how long have you been tracking him down to this very location?Then you decide to run. Lovely. I don't know about you, but I KNOW I have to face him again. I was the one that hacked off his arm, proving that he CAN be defeated!" He then looked at the camera, and pointed at it. "Come on, fight me like a man!" he then put his gun in it's holster, and placed his short katana in it's sheath which is on his back. "I think you'll be surprised what I can do now." He then started running down the hallway with amazing speed...  

Bipersona

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 am
"Sara, Ryu's right we've been chasing after Wesker for too long. We have to stop him here and now! Haiku lets go, Chance you do what you want to do no ones making you do anything anymore." Sora spoke as she broke out of her sister's grasp and ran after Ryu with her plagas speed to catch up to him.

~~~~

Watching the few who decided to stay in the now infested base Wesker seemed pleased that he was being persued by new and improved Ryu Azore. Seeing that they were getting close Wesker got up from the seat he had taken and left the room after re-loading his one and only handgun that he kept from his S.T.A.R.S. days.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games