Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 pm
Sick threw two cook M67 toward the B.O.W after he heard a crack of a rifle shot then told his team to get in the car and drive it toward him. Poping up and begin to unload several clip and use the M203 at the B.O.W  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 pm
Covering his ears, Alex had no clue what to do so he ran up to Rosalina and grabbed her arm, making her stop abruptly.

"Shut the F U C K UP, ROSALINA!!! JUST SHUT UP BEFORE YOU GET US KILLED!!!" He hollered at her, trying to pull her back.

In response, she snatched her hand back again and whirled around with a punch to the gut. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She screamed, beginning to cry. Absent-mindedly, she extracted her metallic claws and stabbed him, then slashing his face. He fell to the grond, bleeding excessive amounts of blood.

She froze. Realizing what she had done, she sobbed and ran away from the group, away from the B.O.W., and into the city.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:10 am
*he saw what had happened through his scope and he had a slight feeling of sorrow but he focused back to the current B.O.W. and he knew that he could track Rosalina shortly. After about 15 minutes of seeing that the B.O.W. was maintained by the other 2 parties of soldiers he made his way back down to street level, sneaking past most of the zombies and he hopped onto his bike and went to look for Rosalina in hopes to calm her down.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm
MiG huffed a little as he was chasing Rosalina and she vanished around the corner. This little boost he's getting from some weird entity is not a good sign. Even though the BSAA doesn't know of it's existence, MiG knew it's going to kill him if he keeps depending on it. He saw Nicholai and yelled at him since he can't hear himself too well, "Nicholai! Can I get a lift??"  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:51 pm
Rosalina sobbed loudly. "What have I done?!" She cried out, almost tripping on some cracks on the street. "Why did I do that?!" She kept running, hoping that nobody is after her.

"I'm so sorry!!! I'm so sorry!!!" She wailed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm
"Ah, s**t." MiG leaned his back against the wall and peeked to check for zombies. After finding it was clear, he started chasing after Rosalina again.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Finally, she tripped on a crack and fell over, skidding her elbow.

"F U C K!!!" She screamed, suddenly angry. She kicked the air and screamed. "F U C K you!!!" Then she covered her face and continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:11 am
MiG jogged for a few moments then saw Rosalina on the ground. He approached her slowly. "Hey..."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

krazysick614

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 pm
Seeing the B.O.W fell to the ground as Sick look at it then threw to more M67 toward it. Making sure that it was dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:28 pm
(OOC: heh heh sorry I havent posted in a while i plan on catching up )

Zane saw what happened to alex and ran to him pulling out his last first aid spray to stop the bleeding. Zane srayed him down. " lay still Alex I gety you fix up. ". Zane began pulling out tons of medical equipment and started patching up his wounds. " Okay that should do it " Zane said smiling.  

Zane Reksoef

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 am
Alex coughed, then suddenly smiled. "...she'll be okay...she'll get over it..."

He laid his head down onto the ground and closed his eyes. "She'll come back. Just you wait and see."

"...MiG...?" Rosalina said quietly, slowly turning to him. She sobbed, remembering Alex's body. "...don't try...I'm a monster..."

She continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:21 pm
MiG chuckled a little. "If you were a monster, I would not have let go of my weapon. I would shoot you if you were a monster, but did I? No, because of all the years I was in BSAA, I have seen plenty of monsters. All kinds, all breeds, well, the known ones at least. You don't fit to any of them, nor do you share characteristics as them. You're different from the monsters. You still have a mind. A working, emotional mind. Monsters don't think about others."

MiG walked closer to Rosalina, but slowly because he didn't want to agitate her.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm
She looked at her bloody hands. "...I still feel like one, nonetheless, but..." She looked up at him and forced a slight smile. "...your right..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:02 pm
MiG offered his hand to Rosalina, "Whatever it is, I'll help you through it. I don't care if you don't want to be cured. If you want it to be a secret, I'll help you keep it a secret."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 pm
She hesitated for a moment, slightly suprised to see someone actually helping her, but then took his hand.

"Thank you..." She said quietly, standing up.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff