Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:24 pm
Shuyin nodded and split into two beings one Roxas the other Shuyin, Shuyin jumped out fo teh portal and appeared next to Zeramir," You sure Sayo's in danger as well I told her to stay oput of this fight," he looked towards the huge white Castle, "That's where Axel is right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:34 pm
"No... I understand his plan now as if he had told it to me face to face...he is in the real world...he destroyed it...while we were searching for him here he was destroying the world of the most populated half breed there is...human...half male and half female...we are late...but not late enough to save Sayo and other halflings...Organization 13 is not with Axel...Axel is working alone...with the angels of the olden god...in itself becoming the new god...He tricked us awefully...and now we have to make things right..."Zeramir blasted in speed of light out of the portal into the true world looking at the eternal massacre with his own crimson blood red eyes.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:43 pm
Shuyin Falshed out fo the prtal and froze in horror at what he saw,"A...Axel did all of this damage," he felt sick to his stomach at the sight and his anger for Axel and the other members grew even greater and hsi back began to bulge at the thought of what Axel would do to his sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:49 pm
"You must know that Axel is a scheeme maker...so I must tell you something...He was never from the Organization...he killed the real Axel and posed as him...He tapped into the organizations power and began taking subordinates under his wings...He is the son of the Angel Pyriel...the failed God's succesor...Axel is here to become the messiah/antichrist...and we halflings are in the middle of his nice utopia dream...and that is exactly the reason we are here...to destroy this alleged utopia of his...my fathers Greatest enemy...Axel Cielo...The oldest angel in the book..."Zeramir started walking into the city of ashes and fire looking for Sayo.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:53 pm
Shuyin followed him," Zeramir I have a confession I'm not a fling I'm...a freak of nature I'm an expirament tht is why I have the wing and why I look like I do," the bulge began to grow and rip at his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:02 pm
Zeramir shook his head."Dude lay off ok?...Who cares if you are a boy, a girl, a halfling ,an experiment or the goddamn pope?...The only thing that matters is that you are alive and well and you can destroy the b*****d that took your sister with your never ending anger, sadness and anguish..."An angel dressed in red and with red wings appeared in front of them."I cannot let you pass..."Said with a russian accest the short red haired Angel.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:05 pm
Shuyin glared at the Angel," out of my way punk," his back ripped open adn there was the Black angel wing, and his right eye changed color while his other remained gray,"Move or you will suffer."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:08 pm
"Suffering, pain and death are exactly my perfected creation"Smiled with cruelness as Zeramirs eyes grew with surprise as he said this."The horseman....they are the four horsemen of the apocalypse...don't loose your strenght in him we have at least 3 more to destroy!"  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:13 pm
"loose my strength I'll barely break a sweat," Shuyin said as he held his hand out as his sword appeared out of nowhere, "they do call me the One-Winged Angel of Death, Horseman, so how will I kill you," a sadistic smile crossed his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:25 am
Zeramir looked at the angel."So it is truly the apocalypse...He is the horseman of war and destruction...the one who brings pain and suffering to families,civilians and innocents..."

The russian angel laughed and blew past him in speed and jumped throwing a kick to Shuyins face.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:00 pm
Shuyin brougth the sword up to his face in defense putting both hands on it he held it so the blade was facing the Angel," I am warning you surrender now or you will suffer."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:37 pm
The angel looked mad."HAH! I am the meaning of suffer you could never make a single drop of pain enter my body!."The angel stood his ground and apeared a staff from the inside of his arms and struck with it at Shuyin. The staff rained blood down the angels hands although the war Horseman did not feel pain."Come forth with your so called suffering and pain and death!"  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:24 am
Shuyin stood there and slashed as the staff came close," you don't know the pain I can create," he readied his sword into his stance, and the black angel wing Flared out," now die," everything darkened and Shuyin flashed by the angel swinging once but thirteen flashes cut after his one swing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:34 pm
The red angel laughed as it melted into the floor."UP HERE!" he appeared from the sky busting the staff into Shuyins head although his face and chest were al wounded.  

Zeramir

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:21 pm
1.Thonek Taru

2.human/vamp
3.22, brown neck length hair, brown eyes
4.Extremely stealthy and agile
5.He never his past, and doesn't intend to.
6.he really detests everyone, insulting even his stronger allies, and has an unnatural loving of combat seeming to pull in and out of fights.
7.chaotic nuetral

"you fight like a feeble woman" Thnek shouted leaping from the darkness at the two combatant, only trying to cause shallow cuts so he can feel the blows his enemy throws when they have more strength.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff