Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 pm
Lyle giggled as Skye wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. She loved being in his arms, but then something came to her mind. "If I was a normal, would this situation be better?" She asked softly after she had broken the kiss. There was a small frown on her face when she had asked that. The thought of her being normal seemed like it would have made everything better, but that couldn't happen. She was what she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm
"Better maybe. But I love you, not some normal. But it still complicated on my end even if you were normal." Skye spoke honestly. He kissed her softly once more. "But I wouldn't change you." He hoped she would get what he was saying and believe him.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 pm
Lyle smiled into the kiss and giggle as she looked at him. Even though he sounded like he made no sense, she completely understood him. "Well, I'm glad I'm not a normal too, but I wouldn't want to be a hunter either. And it makes me happy that you except me for what I really am." She said softly with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:26 pm
"I wouldn't take you any other way." Skye smiled and was glad she got him completely. No other girl ever had.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:37 pm
Lyle smiled as she bit her bottom lip. "I'm glad because I wouldn't change you either." She said softly. She love everything about him, except the hunter part, but that was only because they couldn't be together for long since he had to leave. Oh well, she was going to make the most of every moment she spent with him. "Come on, let keep walking." She said with a small grin on her face as she wiggled out of his embrace and began walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:41 pm
Skye smiled and followed her. "Yeah lets just keep walking." He caught up to her and took her hand. "So other then walking, what should we do today?" He asked. As much as he loved traipsing through the woods with her, he figured something else would be nice as well. They would get hungry eventually.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:53 pm
"Honestly, I haven't really thought about it. I'm not sure what we should do." She replied with a slight giggle as she felt Skye take her hand. Lyle tried to think about what they should do. "Well, I guess we could try to find the town and keep walking around that until we spot a store or restaurant that interested us. What else would you want to do?" She asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:59 pm
Skye thought about it a moment. "We could take in a movie, or go to an arcade. I think that sounds fun. Never really went into arcades before, I hear they're fun though." He mentioned. He wasn't going to say why they had only been in one once, its not a pleasant memory. And he knew she wouldn't enjoy it either.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 pm
"A movie sounds good, and I'd love to go to an arcade. They really are a lot of fun." Lyle said excitedly. She loved arcades and couldn't believe that Skye had never gone to one. "Let go to the arcade first, then a movie." She suggested, knowing that it was going to be a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm
"Sounds good to me. Know any good ones around here? I don't really remember seeing any around town." Skye pushed out the events of his last arcade trip, still not pretty.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:28 pm
"I haven't seen any yet, I'm still kind of new to this town. I'm sure there is one. I can always ask my aunt about it." She replied, somewhat sensing that there was something wrong with the idea of going to an arcade. She looked at him, a bit worried. "Are you sure you want to go to an arcade?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 pm
"Yeah... I'll be fine. It'll be fun." Skye smiled to reassure her. What he did was a long time ago and he wasn't that bad with small spaces full of people and random noises. He'd be fine, he was sure of it. Just hoped for no fights while he was there.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm
"We don't have to go to an arcade. I'm fine with just the movies." Lyle said softly as she gave his hand a quick squeeze. She didn't want to go any place that made him feel uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 pm
"I'll be fine going into an arcade. I promise." Skye kissed her cheek softly and squeezed her hand back. "Now do you know what movies are playing?" He hadn't been to one in some time and tv was always out.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm
"Ok, if you say so." She said softly then shook her head. "I have no idea what movies could be out." She added, smiling a bit as she thought about what could be out in the theaters.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games