Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Mpreg Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mpreg
  :D
  D:
View Results

Drakie Cakie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:42 am
Honestly, I love Mpreg. Wrote it once.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:21 pm
I heart mpreg, especially ones with Sirius and Remus. I also have written a few mpreg fics before, one on thesilversnitch.net.  

silverwings87

Drakie Cakie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:19 pm
silverwings87
I heart mpreg, especially ones with Sirius and Remus. I also have written a few mpreg fics before, one on thesilversnitch.net.

I've never read any Sirius/Remus Mpreg. O_o Hm... wolf babies. Yes. Sounds good.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:54 am
i LOVE mpreg it is my favorite, especially when theyre magical creatures cause it makes it fun to twist the rules of nature!  

FallenAngel231303

SexyxLovexAngel

Dapper Explorer

4,000 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:49 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I imagine if there was magic to bring a person back to life, it's probably Blood Magic which is mostly likely under the category of Dark Magic, as with the potion/spell that brought good old Voldemort back. That was Blood Magic. Of course, so is the protection over Harry while he's at the Dursley's. Simple and effective Blood Magic. In Druid and Wiccan society (the actual old world societies not this new aged bullshit) Blood Magic was insanely powerful and very delicate.

Just a thought.

As for MPreg. No offense, but as a male, I will say this: the male body can not handle a pregnancy. Not only in there no womb in the body but the simple fact is, males haven't the correct hormones in order to care for the child properly. MPreg spells or whatever the ******** reason you have to torture us gay males don't make them males. It makes them women. I don't care if he still has his d**k at the end of it, getting pregnant and having a baby is for girls. 'Nuff said. Why do you think I respect women so much. They put up with a lot of s**t. Of course, try being a gay male for a week and we might have something to talk about...

I'm ranting. sweatdrop Sorry, I'll stop now.

Okay, I agree with this some what. I don't think it would be Blood magic unless you had something to work with. an egg doesn't have any blood in it.
But, I ALSO agree with the fact that Men shouldn't bear children...Where the hell is it coming out of? and yeah...it will hurt a LOT more than it would hurt me. I am build for it. But the thing is, I believe that just because you're carrier of the child, does NOT take away any part of your masculinity, yet at the same time, you don't realize how AMAZING and how unique child birth really is. I am very neutral on the subject. but I know both sides, thus sway me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 am
I love Mpreg. heart

I read somewhere that people who like mpreg, mostly females, like it partly because female characters don't have a reason to interfere with a favorite slash couple. I don't know if its true or not but it sounded interesting. sweatdrop

Soraiya

SacredFem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:29 pm
No offense to anyone who loves Mpreg with the passion of a thousand firey suns, but I ca't stand it. It's not that it's gross it's just... Where would it come out??

They kind of have some vital genitals in the way. The kid would tear their p***s in half!!! I'm sorry but I'm too logical for it...

Seriously though, WEHRE WOULD IT COME OUT???  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:50 pm
I like mpreg its cute. At first I was a little freaked out by it but I'm fine with it now!  

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
M- Pregs are cute and they bring an interesting factor into the senario. Also, it is not all that unlogical under certain circumstances. Example: Cross species breeding is easily the best way. Another: That they aren't truely, fully male. But, either way C- section is the way to go. (But, I also enjoy adoption moments as well.) I don't mind doing it either way, adoption, or mpreg, because either way they gain children.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:27 pm
At first I didn't even know what Mpreg was - yeah, I was a bit slow on picking it up sweatdrop - I just saw it pop up in a few summaries and when I read my first one, it was complete crap! I guess that's why it took awhile for me to warm up to the idea.

Then I finally came across a well-written Mpreg fic and loved the idea!

Honestly, if it is written well or funny, I'll love it!  

Kirby_Komatose

yaoirose1018

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:08 am
I think it all depends on the story you are reading for in some cases it is really good and in others it is not so great, but over all I like it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:52 pm
Mpreg is what I love about the HP fandom.
Whenever I write a fic for some other fandom, it's never the same!! because they're not wizards.. so they can't be pregnant. cry  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Konohashinobi07

Dedicated Regular

5,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:20 pm
i think mpreg is funny. i don't really read much of those.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:14 pm
Mpreg is ok. i don't really read many stories with mpreg in it. but when i do, i think it's funny to see a guy go through pregnancy like a woman and know what it's like.  

Konohashinobi07

Dedicated Regular

5,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Erishkegal

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:29 am
At first I was all O.o about mpreg but now I don't mind it so much. Although, I only like reading it in a magical world where it's much more possible (in my mind!) for it to happen. No real world based fandom mpreg for me, that's pushing it a bit biggrin  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff