Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 am
Adrian tried very hard not to think of the meaning of those words, but of course he had to wonder what had tipped the man off. He looked down. S**t. Tights were not meant to conceal what was going on down there. Then came Arrow, with a congratulatory comment he was close to certain was forced. It seemed there was more than one reason the seductive dancing was to be aimed at him. He sighed. He'd have to try to lessen that blow somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:36 pm
Louie was in his room. He had found the clothes he used to wear before the White Swan had taken over. They were in a box hidden in the closet. He smirked as he put them on preparing for tonight. Some tight pants..a tight black tank top and his black leather collar with a cross on it. He finished preening himself getting some sneakers on and now waited for either Adrian to cave and rush to him or for night to come. But suddenly he looked troubled. He..was not the Louie..Adrian had fallen in love with..what if..that meant that he..Louie tried to banish these feelings from his mind. He had succeeded where the White Swan had failed and honestly his counterpart couldn't see the amazing thing in front him. This man had set him free and he would not lose him to his lesser half.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:16 pm
Niko had never seen so much chaos in one room before. It scared him, he felt everything was falling apart. He watched Arrow run away and then he padded away to Louie's room, wanting to ask him if he were okay. The prince wasn't himself and Niko was worried. He walked down the hallway and then stopped in front of Louie's door, hesitating for a few minutes before he timidly knocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 pm
Louie opened the door he knew that timid knock could only be Niko. He looked at the young dancer and smirked. "Hello there little Niko you need something?" he asked playfully. "I'm have some time on my hands..night is just falling after all..if you would like to talk..but I do have to go to Adrian's shortly." he said with a very proud look on his face.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:35 am
Arrow ran to the aditorium. He navigated the dark room by memory and eventually came to seat number C218. It was the seat he always sat at before he was a member of the troupe. It was where he first realized he was in love with Adrian. He sat on the floor in front of the seat and drew his knees up to his chest. Then he cried into his knees with his arms wrapped around his legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Niko looked up at Louie when he answered his knock, smiling a little bit but it faded, obviously unsure "I-I just wanted to ask if you were feeling okay... You were acting... oddly... today..." he was taking in Louie's outfit and he immediately looked down, biting on his lip "Just want to... make sure you're okay..."  

GoodKoji

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:26 pm
Louie smiled a bit and laughed but it wasn't a very pleasant smile or laugh there was something eerie about it. "Niko dear how sweet of you to worry..but I'm fine..better then I've ever been actually..freedom can do just wonderful things for a person." he said now smirking. "No need to worry about me Niko lets just say I have a new outlook on life." of course it wasn't that the white swan was gone Niko wasn't even talking to the same person but he knew the boy was too innocent and naive to figure that out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 am
Adrian walked slowly off, biting his lip. Something was wrong, dead wrong. What the hell was Louie acting like this, suddenly? He'd fallen in love with the shy, sweet dancer, not... whatever the hell this was. He wandered slowly onto the stage, humming a few bars of Tchaicovski. He slipped between the thick velvet curatains and looked around at the empty theater. With a start he spotted a shape... Arrow, he realized, had run here. He wondered what to do. It was odd to be here. Should he leave, or comfort him somehow? Knowing the pain he was putting Arrow through made him suddenly wonder if Louie- this Louie- was really who he should be with.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 pm
Niko had his eyebrows knitted in his worried expression but it lightened a little with Louie's words of assurance. But the prince didn't look or sound very happy. The boy wondered... "Are you sure...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 am
Louie looked at the boy who he had pretty much used and suddenly for once in his existence he felt bad. After all that...the boy was sweet enough to worry about him he knew Niko really liked this him...but he wasn't going to be around for much longer such was the way of a fake person he was only created to protect the White Swan from pain the pain was gone now. He face changed it was a look of sadness and pain. "You..sweet thing..you really like me..this me..no one ever has before." he said his voice wavering. "I'm..so sorry Niko I shouldn't of used you..I shouldn't of even seduced Adrian you are probably the only one..to ever like the Black Swan more then the real self thank you for that..you actually make me feel like I'm real." he started to cry because he knew he would have to leave the only person who had ever liked him. He could feel his power over the body waning. "Remember..that..the White Swan may only see you as family..but there is someone else inside him...who cares for you so much more then that..and wishes..so much that he could be with you." He knew it was foolish he had never really come out and said he wasn't the Louie they knew he was usually more cryptic and no one figured it out he hoped Niko did figure it out..he wanted the other to know about what was about to happen. He looked around knowing it would be bad..if Adrian saw him he didn't want the White Swan to lose his chance at happiness one of them should be happy. He leaned and kissed Niko strongly pouring all the new feelings he had for the boy in that one kiss. He pulled away and smiled. "Don't forget about me..but don't hold your breath..I probably won't..be back you find someone that makes you happy Niko." At that very moment Louie completely passed out his body collapsing where he stood.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:37 pm
Arrow looked up when he heard humming. The aditorium was huge and had great acustics. The acustics amplified the sound which was why he could hear it. He blinked in surprise when Adrian came from behind the curtains. He wondered why he wasn't with Louie. The strange urge to run so Adrian didn't see his tear stained face filled him, but for some reason he remained rooted to the spot. He looked....vunerable. Which was strange for him. He usually didn't let himself be vunerable. He realized his feelings for Adrian made him vunerable.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:21 pm
Too late- he'd been spotted for sure now. He bit his lip and walked over to Arrow with a worried look. "Arrow... Arrow, what's wrong? I mean, not that I don't know that everything is wrong, but, what's wrong with you, I mean, not there's anything wrong with you, you're perfect the way you are, but why are you crying, not to imply there's no reason to... shoot, I'm out of words and you know what I mean." he said nervously, sitting heavily beside him.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:31 pm
Arrow wiped his tears away as Adrian came closer. The corners of his lips twitched up as Adrian spoke. It was rare to see the male nervous. "Yeah, I do," he whispered. He watched as the man sat beside him and then looked away. Then he looked down as he tried to figure out how to tell his crush what was wrong with him. He blushed a bit. "I-I..........ummmm.....Towards you I....... I feel.........ummm......"he whispered, frowning slightly. His blush deepened. Why was it so hard to say it? He tried writing it down, but couldn't put it into words that way either. He closed the diary. He took a deep breath before he reached for Adrian's hand and held it. He looked down the whole time and his shoulders slumped. "I really, really like you. I started danceing because I...umm...I............." he stopped and gulped. He took a deep breath. "I have a crush on you!" he whispered as loud as he could. His whole face turned dark red. "Louie confessed to you and you like him so...I lost my chance. That's why I'm crying," he whispered softly. As he spoke the tears welled up again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 am
(((Gets annoyed that Niko is missing lol...)))  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

GoodKoji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:45 pm
((sorry ^^" had a few days with my girlfriend))

Niko felt a pang of sudden regret when he saw how sad and pained the prince's expression became, about to open his mouth and apologize when suddenly Louie started to speak. Really liked him? The Japanese boy found that to be quite the understatement when he really thought about it. But all this talk about another person... It was confusing. Niko stared at Louie as he tried to think and figure out what he was talking about and then suddenly it made sense, the change in Louie's attitude and personality. The prince wasn't the prince right now, the one that he really liked wasn't Louie, but another part of him. It was a struggle to wrap his mind around the idea and he tried but the next moment he felt those lips against his own and he seemed to melt. The hidden desire to get something this from Louie, or this Black Swan, came bubbling up and until those soft lips departed the Japanese boy returned the kiss he'd received. His eyelids fluttered softly as if they were going to close but he blinked his eyes and kept them open after Louie pulled away, feeling his blood boil in a vicious blush on his face. He knitted his eyebrows at the next set of words, that this Louie probably wouldn't come back "I-iie.. Matte-!" he started to say in his native tongue before he gasped and caught the prince the best he could manage when he passed out, standing silent and holding Louie up while he re-pieced his thoughts.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games