Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 pm
Alice splashed some water at Shred. "Dont drool in the pool." Alice giggled.

Miyu sat on the edge of the tub on let the kitten play with her tail. Miyu giggled a little as the kitten played with her tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:10 pm
Chloe playfully taps her butt and says, "I know right?" She sits on the edge of the pool and moves her legs around in the water.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
Shred laughed as he blocked Alice's splash but couldn't help but stare at CHloe's but as she tapped. He then turned to Alice and gave her a mischievous grin. "I may be a werewolf, but I can be a pool monster if provoked," he teased as he splashed back at her. He then leaned back and looked to Chloe. She was a reincarnated demon, but she didn't look it...but Shred still liked what he saw. He moved closer, hoping to get to know this gorgeous woman with a haircut that looked cute on a little girl but somehow seemedd sexy to him on a woman her age. "You know, I don't know you too well, Chloe. How long you been working here again?" he asked, casually flirting with her as he gave his usual charming smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm
"Two day's, hun." Chloe jumped in the water so she could be face to face with him even though he was still taller than her.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 pm
Miyu saw the kitten was asleep and locked the bathroom door and her door and went to the swimming pool area. "Oh I wanna play!" Miyu said and went to the female changing room and changed into her swimsuit and came out. "I wanna splash!" She giggled.

Alice rolled her eyes at Shreds flirting and went to the high-dive and jumped of and swam to the top to get air.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 pm
"Oh, Miyu, Alice did I mention how good your swimsuits look?" Chloe said, looking at both of them, but still standing by Shred.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 pm
Miyu smiled. "Thank you Chloe yours look good too." She said and put her feet in the pool.

"Thanks." Alice replied and continued swimming.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara saw everyone in the pool."Is this a pool party? I love parties!"She changed into her swimsuit and jumped into the pool.

Swimsuit pic- http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae6/leonibanks/Ebay/Lblack20and20white20bik.jpg  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:49 pm
Chloe smiles and swims around him and sits on the bottom of the pool. She could stay down there for hours it wasn't like she could die.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"There goes my chance.." Ethan muttered, watching the girl run off. He leaned against the desk, waiting for Reiko to come in. He shrugged and went back into his office, watching the security cams as he filled out paperwork.

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
"Two days? Damn. You must feel lonely around here, huh?" he asked Chloe as he leaned in towards her with his usual smile. "Maybe I can give you a tour of the hotel sometime. Show you all the special rooms. The courtyard. Even the suites...and maybe the most romantic place in this hotel, besides the penthouse." He winked at the mention of a romantic other than the penthouse to continue his charm.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm
Chloe winked and said, "Sure, sometime." as she got out of the pool and went back to work.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:19 pm
"Hey, hey,hey!" Miyu smiled at Shred. "Guess what tomorrow is!" Miyu gave him a sly look.

"Remeber please don not droll in the pool." Alice said and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan saw Chloe walk in, he got up and followed her to the candy counter, he had seen Shred on the security cams, and needed to warn her about the rules around here. "Chloe?" he asked, as she returned to her station. "I would just like to let you know that any relations in the workplace, are highly forbidden. Shred has been breaking that rule as long as he's been here, but the only reason hes still here, is because he is like a brother to a few people here. You've only been working here a few days, and I don't want to see you get fired because of that mut." he said, spitting out the last word.

Tediri

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm
"Oh... Um... So thats why the vampire I saw earlier smelled like wet dog? I promise, I won't break the rules. A person I just met isn't as important as this job."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games