Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 am
(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 pm
{{YAY! I get to post in here in non-spirit form!}}

*amidst her thoughts, she hears someone calling to her and wonders if the voice is trying to wake her up.

I am still unconscious! This is all a dream! I'm not free! Oh god, what are they planning to do to me now?

Stopping dead in her tracks, she falls to her knees, apparently losing her mind*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 pm
((I didn't see this! gonk And it's kinda ironic because I was going to suggest you come here. rofl ))

Icy! -runs to her, falling to her own knees and places her hands gently but firmly on the bounty hunter's shoulders- Are you alright? -shakes her very slightly, searching her eyes- Icy? Hon, please speak to me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm
*close to the apartments, sees Dame and Icy on the ground* Dame! *runs up to her* What happened?

*flies over to Icy's other side, looking down at her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:20 pm
-sighs and keeps looking at Icy- I don't know, Karrie. She just...fell to her knees.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 pm

*Catches up to Dame, Karrie and Icy, hearing their last words* Do you know what happened? She doesn't look well at all.... should we take her back to the clinic?

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm
The clinic would probably be a good idea. Anywhere with a bed would be better than here, though. *kneels down and starts to pick Icy up*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 pm
*You need help carrying her? She looks pretty light. Dame and/ or I can help with doors and checking her in.

((I have to check out myself soon))  

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 pm
-reaches out and snatches Karrie's forearm then looks over at iggies- She just got out of the clinic. Would you want to go back? She is not unconscious. She is not visibly hurt. Why would you just automatically deduct that she needs to go to the hospital? -stands up and shakes head- God forbid I ever just feel like not moving. I'll go to sleep and wake up to find myself in the clinic. rolleyes Then I'll be pissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:33 pm
I think I can hold her. *stops just before picking Icy up* Where would you suggest taking her, then? She probably shouldn't be alone when she wakes up. Somebody will need to explain how she got there so she doesn't freak out.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 pm
-takes a deep breath and squeezes her eyes shut, restoring her calm- I will take care of it. -grits her teeth to stop from lashing out at them then gently places her hand on Icy's, talking to her in a soothing voice- Icy? We're gonna go back to your room, okay? -coaxes her to stand and start walking back toward the MW, mutters under her breath to Icy, while walking beside her, leading her gently- I hope you have your key...if not I'm gonna have to pick your lock...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm
((How is Icy walking? She fell to her knees and Karrie never picked her up.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 pm
((She is not unconscious. I am coaxing her to walk. Do you want me to add "stand" in that description up there too? rolleyes Obviously she is going to be godmodded tonight but I am pretty sure she is going to think waking back up in her room instead of the clinic is the lesser of the two evils.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:47 pm
((Oh, I thought she was unconscious. I must have read it wrong.))

*walks beside Icy, making sure she doesn't fall or trip over anything*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games