Welcome to Gaia! ::

†Masters Of Gaia†

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fun, cool, funny and experienced/rich people. We are taking over Gaia 1 step at a time. 

Tags: funny, cool, rich, anime, games 

Reply Random & Spamming Forum
Random weekly facts/comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm
fact: i'm lagging D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm
lol wAS I THAt I THAT BORED?o,,o  

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

Aurous07

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 pm
I guess to some extent you get used to being alone...you get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night... you don't expect to turn around to open arms any longer... the small sounds of her have been replaced by silence... your thoughts echo through your head, with no one to share them with... all in all, being alone isn't terrible, it just hurts like hell...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm
bored xD  

Aurous07

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am
MAN that sounds like me most of the time lol XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 pm
smile  

Aurous07

Aurous07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am
Martial arts is not a sports you know whatever enemy stands before you, you cannot loose to loose means death. You can't say " Today was no good but I'll do better next time". You do whatever you can to survive. That is the martial arts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 am
biggrin  

Aurous07

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 am
Aurous07
Martial arts is not a sports you know whatever enemy stands before you, you cannot loose to loose means death. You can't say " Today was no good but I'll do better next time". You do whatever you can to survive. That is the martial arts.

no....come my way karate~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:17 pm
x)  

Aurous07

kagenotenshi

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 am
Fact: Strong magnets have the ability to completely destroy certain electronic equipment (I.E. computer hard drives, calculators, some TVs).

Fact: My roommate has a bear magnet stuck to the tower of his computer.

Fact: It's not strong enough to damage his hard drive but sometimes I think it would be funny if it was. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:34 am
Aw. That's messed up XD.

Well here's one.

Fact: A cockroach can live 2 weeks without its head biggrin  

Glowing-Starlight
Crew

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:49 pm
fact- i has mentos XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:36 pm
Aurous07

Actually, martial arts is a way of life. You must have the mentality that you must not lose because you may die, and you must be a pretty devoted person, but in guided events it does become a sport, like watching gladiators or UFC fights.  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Aurous07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 am
Silver Ark
Aurous07

Actually, martial arts is a way of life. You must have the mentality that you must not lose because you may die, and you must be a pretty devoted person, but in guided events it does become a sport, like watching gladiators or UFC fights.

martial arts forever whee  
Random & Spamming Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces