Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 am
Zach's anger brims any limit and in only two seconds, he raises his rifle and fires off three shots at the human at the top of the hill. One aimed at his head and the other aimed to go through the rubble into his chest. Instant death if any of them hit. Zach notices the lizards barrier activate and sighs. "Why the hell would you do anything like that, knowing how many people were down there." Zach digs into his bag on his waist where he keeps his ammo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 am
The serpent glanced back at the man who was now crumpled on the ground. He smiled and turned back to face Zach. "we had no idea how many people were down there. Nor do we know how many died or survived. What we do know, is that the target it is dead."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 am
Zach pulls out a strange looking bullet out from his bag and puts it into his rifle. "You mean to tell me, as you were taking your quote un quote bomb down into the bunker, that you couldn't tell that several thousand people lived down in that bunker?" Zach raises his rifle and aims it at the lizards head. "Careful how you answer that question."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 am
The serpent examined the gun and nodded. He knew what was in there. The auror given off of the antimagic bullet was unmistakable. "I mean to tell you, that all human's who come to us, seem to talk to much. So we cut out their tongues. This means when we sent him." the lizard pointed at the crumpled heap. "to put the bomb in there, we did not get information from him on the amount of people. We only taught him how to communicate a few things. How many, is not one of the things we bothered with." He brought his staff forwards, so that he could lean on it. "I assure you, if we knew how many people were in there, we would have found another way to dispose of your president."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:22 am
The word president catches Zach's attention and causes him to lower his rifle. Now he knows something else is up that the man he just killed kept even from the lizards. "Our president. He has been dead. Him and most of his cabinet died during the event that wiped out most of the planet's population. So tell me now-" Zach raises his rifle again. "Is that just what the man told you he was doing, or is that what you were trying to do."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 am
Confusion crossed the lizards face. As far as he had known. The president had been alive until a few days ago. According to reports, the president had been in the bunker when the bomb went off. "We seek to cleanse the world of the creaters of this." he waved a hand around to show he meant the destruction of the world. "the cause of this, was the world leaders." He placed his hand back on his staff and leant forwards again. "we were informed by your soldiers who joined us, that the president was alive and hiding deep down in the bunker."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 am
Zach looks at the lizard with a very interested look on his face now. What the hell is going on here? Were those soldiers that attacked earlier part of some much larger plot at ruining our hopes for survival. Hmm. I need more info. "Go on. So far I believe you." Zach lowers his rifle but keeps it at a ready position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 am
The serpent studied Zach for a moment. "As I said before, if we had of known how many people were in there, we would have thought of a different way. Our aims are to increse the chance of survival. Not just those of our race, but of all of the races. Even those who dispise us. The people who put themselves before others and think of power, before the survival of the people who love them, are threats. We fear that if they were to be around, when order is restored, they will go back to the old ways, the ways that destroyed this once beautiful world."  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:13 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

She nodded "I trust people until i have a reason not to. And until then, i will trust her with all my being." she said as Enisis and Kadashi walked up, telling them they had to start going.
"We cant." Roselyn said firmly. "Theres someone over there that needs help, and Akira went to help them. We cant leave them behind."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 am
((sorry guys))

Akira followed the voice and found the one in pain. She helped him stand and the two walked slowly over to the others.

Sora limped with the girl helping him.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:55 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Seeing the boy, Roselyn frowned and looked him over. 'Another hurt..' she thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 am
Sora's vision started going blurry and he fainted from the extreme loss of blood from his shoulder and his broken leg.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:52 am
Aubrey clenched her teeth as Harrison checked her wounds. "How are we going to find a doctor?" She asked, her teeth still clenched.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:05 am
User Image

►ђąггเร๏ภ◄
Shaking his head, he looked down at the ground. Where would they find a doctor after something this horrible..? They'd be lucky if they found fellow survivors.

User Image

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:18 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn rushed to the boy's other side and helped him. "I hope he'll be alright.." She said softly, looking at him.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games