Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 pm
(lol))

They both walked into the house and stooped by the door as soon as everyone looked over at them.

Kisa sat up and saw Gaara sleeping. She blushed a bit and smiled. He was in a deep sleep so she put a blanket over him and left the room. She made some breakfeast with her mom while explaining to her what had happen. She didn't want her mom to be mad at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:38 pm
I looked at them all, "What?"
I snickered almost tempted to sing that stupid kid song.
I looked at them, then I go over to Kyo, "Kyo... I'll trust you with her, she's like my sister, so don't break her heart.......or I will break you.......just to warn you," I then walk outside for a bit.
I just gocked after Sasuke as he left.
I didn't say anything.
I gave a fake smile as I watched them, 'How can I make her mine?' I thought to myself.
I gave Shigure this look * stare * while thinking, 'He's up to somethin'...... if it has somethin' to do with Sara-san I'll break it!' I then grin as I thought up a plan to folal his plans.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm
Kyo dropped his arm from her shoulders and headed into the kitchen. He was hungry and went to see if there were any leftovers. He didn't care what Sasuke said and what the others thought.

Kisa sat at the kitchen table after she was done and watched her mom leave to the store.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 pm
I followed him in the kitchen, "Do you want to make you some food right quick?" I ask him.
I woke up alittle out of it I noticed that Kisa-san was gone so I staggered in the kitchen to find her there, "I'm glad your feeling better Kisa-san!" I smiled at her.
*everyone else is doing their own thing* (lazy right now xp )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 pm
((lol))

Kisa smiled, "Yes thanks to you." She motioned for him to sit down and have some breakfeast.

"That would be great." Kyo smiled and sat down on the kitchen table.

((to lazy to put the colors ill do it later lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 pm
I smiled as I fixed him some food....stir fry!
I smiled as I sat down at the table & started to eat breakfast, "I'm glad that I could help" I tell her.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:35 pm
"Thanks Sara-san," He smiled and watched her make the food.

Kisa smiled and watched him enjoy his breakfast. She didn't want to think about the fact that he would be leaving soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm
(LOL don't know how soon that will be xd )
Once I was finished with it I put some on a plate & gave it to Kyo-kun, "Careful it's hot! As in well you just saw me make it" I rubbed the back of my head as I got alittle bit for myself.
Once I finished it I smile at her, "You cook very well Kisa-san." I then gave a relaxed sigh.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 pm
((lol ok))

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. So what do you want to do?" Kisa looked at Gaara and smiled.

Kyo smiled and ate some of it after blowing the food. "thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm
"Do you want to go to a park? Of course you'll have to lead me there though.." I muttered blushing slightly.
I smiled at him as my tail twiched happily, "Your welcome Kyo-kun!" I ate mine as well while smiling.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm
"Sure that sounds nice," Kisa said happily and stood up. She grabbed Gaara's hand and began to lead him toward the nearest park.
Kyo also smiled and ate his food.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm
(Yez for Kisa getting bold!)
I smiled as I let her drag me to a park.
After I ate my food I waited for him to finish.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 am
((lol i know...im so proud of her lol ))

Kisa and Gaara fianlly arrived at the park. They both stood by a big cherry tree and looked at the beautiful sight.

Kyo finished and looked over at Sara, "Thank ou for the meal." He gave her a real smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Miroku went to the kitchen to get Izon some food. He kinda ignored Sara and Kyo cause he figured that they didn't want to be disturbed. He then walked back and gave the food to Izon.

Izon started eating then once he was done he sat up completely. "Thanks Miroku. I was starving." He then looked over at Kanatta seeing that she had a sad look on her face. "What's wrong Kanatta?"

Kanatta sat looking at the ground. Then she got up and ran outside.

"Kanatta wait!" Izon then ran after Kanatta. He wouldn't listen to anyone that was telling him to let her go or you need to rest. He was worried about Kanatta.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm
I grinned at Kyo, "Your welcome, Kyo-kun!" I was going to say something else when I heard Izon yelling! "What the?" I was about to get up to go see whats wrong, when Naruto popped his head in.
Once I saw this I got up & went to the kitchen, "Uh, nothin' to worry about, we'll have thin's under control in a minute!" with that I followed Izon-kun & Kanatta-san to make sure that they stayed safe.
"That was weird....." I muttered then sigh.
I smiled as I looked at the cherry blossems with Kisa-san, I then draped a arm around her shoulders.
I watched as Kanatta run off, I then see Izon & then alittle later Naruto, I sighed & decided to follow knowing that knuckle head, he might screw up.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games