Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 am
*SLAMS* WAAAAAAAAKE UPPPPPPPP!

1) The Official Due Date List by Blissy in the Main Forums has been posted in the first post of the first page. GO READ THAT! (Either the first page or it's thread in the Main Forums).

2) Poll for official room names will end at May 22nd. I'll PM the results, as well as the list of mules and hosts and co-hosts to Blissy. ^^ (By the way Jacklyn, will you be using a mule, or your own account for the role in the Ball?) The plot is also finalized.

3) Who's mule are we gonna use for Blissy to send the Room Gold to?

4) Room Intro's... still on the way. sweatdrop Forgiveness, exams are killing my creativity, literally. =.= WILL get it done by due date. Broken, you mind editing it to make it better? Last year's witches tower room intro was really good, and you might have more of an idea what to write instead of me.

5) ROOM BANNERS!!!! *panics*

6) Artwork's due after. How many artists do we have, Broken?

7) Lets finalize our contests! (So the artwork can be done, and we can get on to the discussion) We'll go by Jacklyn's suggestion: 5 of them, excluding the main contest.

- King and Queen of the Room
- Writing contest: Does spooky stories agree with all of you?
- Tektek contest: What should we tektek about? Should we make a famous character of the underworld?
- Art contest: Bout what? Hades Palace? Cerberus? Ares' underwear?
- Boat Designing

Any suggestions? Objections? If most people agree with this, it'll be finalized as soon as possible. So quick feedbacks!

9) Someone needs to contact Kala Kirya. 've sent a PM to her about a month ago but she hasn't replied. Tried talking to her in AIM but she doesn't reply too. How are we gonna contact her? Kala Kirya, if you're reading this, please post here to at least tell us you're fine and alright.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 am
agh! sorry been busyx100 w/ school BUT as soon as school gets out (26 days or so) i will be able to help like crazy!  

Swervey
Crew

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:14 pm
Just quit my job so I can do a hell of a lot more. I will be using my account. I've never changed the name on it so I can change it for the ball and change back without paying anything. Let me know what dimensions and styles you want and I can make banners. The contests should be open form so long as what's submitted sticks to our theme.and the contests (except for King/Queen) should have 3 winners apiece. Does any of that sound good?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Yes, it sounds good, Jacklyn. 3nodding Btw thanks for answering! ^^ What do you think we should get for the prizes? Wonder if we have enough Gold at our disposal to buy all the prizes. And for the banners, best you ask Broken. I'm a total art noob. crying We still need at least one more roleplayer for Charon's role. (And if Kala Kirya REALLY disappeared, we'll need another person to fill in her role. Not sure if she's started with her mule outfit too gonk ) Can you help us look for one more? If not I can just go to Barton OOC and search, so no pressure. ^^

Duskyyyyy! Need your feedback! gonk And afterwards you can go back being busy in your project. xd

I'll be sending the Room Name, hosts and co-hosts list and the mule name tomorrow. I've been thinking we use Broken's Hades mule to accept our room Gold. What do you guys think? Also, from the poll results, the winner is... HADES PALACE! So does everyone agree? Yes? No? =D  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 am
I have an entire RP guild behind me on that so we should be fine in that respect. As for prizes, we need a lot of dark themed ones. I have more gold to add in if needed and a host of dark items in my invo I should be able to part with. I will talk to Broken when she decides what she needs. Anything I missed?  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:46 am
#3: my hades account.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:44 pm
^^ Kay, all done.

*rolls up sleeves, holding a drill* INTRO TIME. D=  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Send me the into when you're done. I'll go over it and add to it, revise it and such then post it up for inspection, ok?

So far I am the only artist, as for the layouts Dapple never contacted me back yet about it. So I dunno what happened there.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Kay! It'll definitely need editing, at the speed and rush I'm writing through. =.=

And I saw the video and got the idea. XD It's AWESOME.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:41 pm
....feedback on what exactly?  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Just contests. ^^ Just wanna know if you're okay with it since we're finalizing it. How are your exams and projects btw? Going fine? =D  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Oh, yea I'm fine with the contests. I'll be done with the state tests tomorrow but I have like 3 more math tests after that gonk Other then that, fine  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:38 pm
Thanks! =D And good luck! wink We'll be finishing our mid-years tomorrow, so......

FREEDOM BABY! *does boogie dance*  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:42 am
OK so I have the next three days off so I'll be going over the intro then, ok? <3 During that time we'll be going over the contests as well, okie dokie? Also we need to contact those artists ASAP for the lay out and figure out with the titles shall be! D: I say we should do a room meebo meeting this Saturday(shun's Sun)/Friday(Shuns sat) this weekend and get our butts organized, ok?  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:53 pm
Just give me the final details and I can be there  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games