Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:45 pm
Bomani smiled. He put a hand on her cheek, feeling the warmth under it. She looked so cute when she blushed.
"My heart soared when you said it." he said sincerely, still smiling. "And...it might be a little early but I still wish to say..." he leaned a little closer.
"I love you, Chione." he whispered, kissing her on the lips and holding it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 pm
As she kissed him back, Chione was tempted to go deeper, but then remembered that the guard shift was going to change soon. Parting from the kiss after a while she smiled, nuzzling his cheek before looking back into his eyes. "Thank you, Bomani." The princess said simply, a bit sad now that she knew he was going to have to go.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 pm
Bomani smiled. "No, thank you, for letting me do that." he whispered. "Now...I must go. While I rest, think of what you want to do today." he said with a smile, kissing her once more on the cheek before letting her go, wishing he could stay. He went toward the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:06 pm
"Alright...goodbye for now." Chione replied, watching him go. She felt the urge to follow, to take his hand. However, she knew that if she did she wouldn't be able to let him go.

((Sorry...I hate finals week...))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 pm
[Ha, it's alright ^^]
-----
Bomani smiled at her once last time, before slipping outside her room and heading across the hall to his. He fell onto the bed and fell asleep quickly, still clothed, and a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm
((Thanks, just a few more posts and then I'm off to studying for tomorrow's exams))

As soon as she saw that he was gone Chione checked herself one last time before making her way to her father, another guard taking Bomani's place. However, the guard wasn't allowed to enter the Pharoah's chamber, and the princess began her discussion with her father privately.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 pm
[Whaddya got next?]
-----
Bomani returned to the Princess' chambers a few hours later, around mid-day. He relieved the guard outside, and knocked on her door, waiting for her to answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 pm
((AP Computer Science and Ecclesiology, the second of which I can handle easily.))

Hearing the knock at the door Chione turned from looking out her window, returning from her troubled thoughts. It had been some time since she had talked to the Pharoah, and she was forgiven regarding the previous day's absence. However...looking back at the window she sighed. "Come in..."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:37 pm
[I've never heard of Ecclesiology before, what is it?]
----
Bomani opened the door, smiling. The smile faded a little when he saw Chione with her back to him, looking out the window. Her tone wasn't exactly cheerful either. He closed the door and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"What's wrong?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm
((Well...it's the study of the Catholic Church...one of the required theology classes I have to take.))

Chione didn't expect him to enter the room. "N-nothing..." She lied, closing her eyes and biting her bottom lip. Despite his hand on her shoulder, it only brought comfort that was short-lived and more pain than she thought it would have. She had made a big mistake, and it hurt knowing that she just might have to hurt him in order to make things right. The princess looked down and wondered how she was going to tell him that was going to have to get married soon. Very soon.

((Also, just adding something to the plotline to make things interesting. ^^ Hope that's okay.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm
[That's fine. Also, you have required theology classes o.o?]
-----
Bomani sighed. "I know you're not telling me the truth, Chione." he said softly. "I've known you too long. There's little you can hide from me." he explained.
"So tell me...let me help you." he requested in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 pm
((Yup...private school...))

At that point Chione decided that it was useless to hide it from him. Letting a tear fall she turned away from him, not wanting Bomani to see her cry. "I love you...that's what's wrong..." She murmured, her voice cracking slightly as she tried to keep what she felt pent up inside.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Bomani looked at her. Even though she turned away, he put a hand on her cheek and turned her head to look at him, before brushing a tear away from her face.
"Why is that wrong?" he asked. Yes, it wasn't supposed to happen, but that didn't mean it couldn't.

[Ah, I see. Cool.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm
"Ngh..." Chione was now having trouble with responding as she continued to silently cry. She knew that she should back away now, to step away and let him go. But...it hurt inside. "Bomani...I'm sorry..." She murmured, looking down to avoid his gaze, scared to see his reaction. "You and I... I have to let you go." The princess then began to hug herself, as if to protect herself from what he could say. "I can't love you anymore." Tomorrow, she had to get rid of the thought of being in his arms, to like having him by her side.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm
"Why not, Chione?" Bomani asked softly. He put a hand on each of her shoulders. "What happened? Give me a straight answer, I promise I won't get angry." he said sincerely.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games