Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 pm
120.2 lbs.
+5.2 lbs from goal.
35 days.
(8 days until bf visits - aug 08 )

July Miles: 35.25

IN:
Breakfast: rice cake + 1tbsp pb (130)
Snack: 1c fiber one (120)
Lunch: smoothie (s+b w/ protein) (295)
Snack: tuna salad lite (180)
Dinner: salad with grilled chicken (295)
Snack: frozen yogurt with berries (160)
Total: ~1,210

Out:
Coaching 3 hours, barn chores.

------------------------<3------------------------
[Beautiful Oblivion]
Thank you! I'm so bad at running. I want repeat week 1 over and over until I get it just right. I want to be able to run it comfortably at least 3 times.

Just remember that your body has to adapt. It's going to be hard each and every week but as long as you can DO it, then you're good to go. So I'd try to only do week 1 the regular 3 times, and if you CAN do week 2, then move on. It won't be easy, and running doesn't get comfortable until later on (I'm SORT OF getting comfortable running 5 minutes now... but tomorrow is 8 minutes, eep! And then Tuesday is 20 solid ones! GAHH!) So just remember: If it's tolerable, if you can barely do it, then do it. That's how your body adapts. 3nodding

I suck. Hate that 120 now. /; I really feel like I need to be 117 by the end of next week and I'm not really seeing it happen. MUST STICK TO EATING PLAN. I mean, with this I'm definitely eating enough. (: 1,200 calories but they're very indulgent ones. I need to find another substitute for the tuna salad though, and I'm not sure what I should eat instead for the 180 calories. Any suggestions? I think 2 slices of bread (100) + lunch meat maybe? For a midday sandwich. I want to try to stay away from any more dairy than I'm already getting, it makes me bloated. ): So any suggestions?

Plans for the day:
☆ AML paper due at 11pm
☆ Clean out car
☆ Work on room

Goals for 01-08 August

→ 8 miles + (C25K W5/6)
→ Days 1-7 P90X
→ 8 Super Eating Days!
→ 117 lbs.
→ Get my room and car cleaned out!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm
P90X Lean Day One - Core Synergistics

118.0 lbs.
+3.0 lbs from goal.
34 days.
(7 days until bf visits - aug 08 )

IN:
Breakfast: rice cake + pb (130)
Snack: --
Lunch: roast beef sandwich (250)
Snack: nature valley peanut bar (170)
Dinner: wonton soup (100) + gnocchi (300) + alfredo (200)
Snack: wasabi peas (200)
Total: 1,350

Out:
P90X Core Synergistics ||

So much to do. e__e That paper took up my entire evening yesterday 'cause I didn't get sleep the night before, taught from 8-12 in the heat of Florida on 4 hours of sleep, and passed out, woke up at 6, went shitshitshit, and did my paper.

So today, I need to finish up my AML work, study for law, go to Sports Authority to pick up weight bands and take lots of before pictures! Mein Mann comes in a week, holy jeez. Not ready. D: <3 <3

Going to have to cut down on my running while I do P90X, but it will help me in the long run! (No pun intended).

Eating was meh. I snacked. A lot. Probably closer to 1500 but idk. /;

What. a. workout. It was fantastic. VERY challenging, I couldn't do every rep by far, but I did my best and tried hard at every exercise. So many pushups! So many... I can't even remember half of what I did! But it was fantastic! I was challenged and thought, "Ok, one more, just one more!" I was feeling the burn and challenging myself, I just need to keep this attitude up. (:

My muscles are so sore though, I'm taking 15 minutes or so on my massage chair thing but no more than that so it doesn't damage my muscles. Then a hot shower and SLEEP.

STARTING MEASUREMENTS:
☆ Neck: 12"
☆ Chest: 34.5
☆ Waist: 25.75"
☆ Hips: 34.25"
☆ Thigh: 21"
☆ Biceps: 11"
☆ Wrist: 6"

Goals for 01-08 August

→ Days 1-7 P90X
→ 8 Super Eating Days!
→ 117 lbs.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Sunsway

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 am
I'd like to say that I hate 120 too, but it sounds like a dream. wink Are you seriously trying to lose 5.2 in 7 days? D= Anyway, you're almost there and kudos for keeping it up for 18 pages!

It's great to see some runners on here. There were fewer the last time I participated in this guild. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 am
Sunsway
I'd like to say that I hate 120 too, but it sounds like a dream. wink Are you seriously trying to lose 5.2 in 7 days? D= Anyway, you're almost there and kudos for keeping it up for 18 pages!

It's great to see some runners on here. There were fewer the last time I participated in this guild. =)

Oh no! I'm trying to get to 117. Hee. (:
My 120.2 was apparently water/food weight, so it's just a pound that I have to lose this week. I was just hoping the 120 wasn't going to stick around. x__x;

I don't consider myself a runner... yet. Soon! (:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 am
P90X Lean Day Two - Cardio X

118.8 lbs.
+3.8 lbs from goal.
33 days.
(8 days until bf visits - aug 08 )

Soreness Level: 1

IN:
Breakfast: 1c fiber one (120) + raspberry riot lemon mate tea (0)
Snack: rice cake + .75tbsp pb + drizzle honey (130)
Lunch: smoothie (300)
Snack: --
Dinner: asiago rb sandwich (350)
Snack: asiago rb sandwich (350) + baked chips (140) + ice cream (400?)
Total: 1,790

Out:
Cardio X

Today I'm surprisingly barely sore. My core is sore, which is what I worked yesterday, but I thought with all of the lunges and weights my EVERYTHAN was going to be sore. Pleasant surprise! I was using 3# weights, I think I'll go today or tomorrow and pick up 5#.

I'm up .8 pounds, but I think it's because I was dehydrated and such. Not concerned. (:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOLY JEEZ, CARDIO X. /DIES
Also, HOLY JEEZ, ICE CREAM. NOT doing that again. Shitty food day now 'cause of my poor choices.

Plans for the Day:
☆ Study Ch 1-3 PLA
☆ Cardio X
☆ Study Ch 4-6 PLA
☆ AML Mod 20
☆ Study Ch 6-8 PLA
☆ Go to the east side to sell a book at Panera, dinner with Ido
☆ Study Ch 9-10

Goals for 01-08 August

→ Days 1-7 P90X
→ 8 Super Eating Days!
→ 117 lbs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 am
You look awesome, I wish my tummy could be super flat like that! 4laugh Keep up the outstanding job! biggrin  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

United Paper People

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 am
How close you are to yuor goal is incredible eek
But you already look fantastic.

It also amazes me that you're able to stick to a schedule. No matter how many times I've written a carefully thought-out schedule... I never end up sticking to it.

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 am
P90X Lean Day Three - Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X

118.8 lbs.
+3.8 lbs from goal.
32 days.
(5 days until bf visits - aug 08 )

Soreness Level: 5!

[Beautiful Oblivion]
You look awesome, I wish my tummy could be super flat like that! 4laugh Keep up the outstanding job! biggrin

Thank you. ;o; <33 I haven't been working as hard/consistently as I should but I'm improving slowly. C:

United Paper People
How close you are to yuor goal is incredible eek
But you already look fantastic.

It also amazes me that you're able to stick to a schedule. No matter how many times I've written a carefully thought-out schedule... I never end up sticking to it.

Congratulations!

Thank you o: <3
I have to write out everything or I end up straying from the plan. x____x;; So I use it to hold myself accountable. It doesn't always work but it's better to try!

I am so sore today, ahahah. I didn't lose any weight, either, so I got a little discouraged, fack. I should NOT have had pasta for breakfast. Or a cookie. I'm an idiot. D: Hopefully I will be burning it off though today. Hopefully? This is P90X, of COURSE it will be burned off. But still, I need to be 117 by Sunday, we'll see how that goes. ;__;

Plans for the Day:
☆ PLA Final Exam
☆ Shoulders & Arms - P90X
☆ Ab Ripper X - P90X
☆ AML Mod 21
☆ Dinner with Grandparents at 5:30

Goals for 01-08 August

→ Days 1-7 P90X
→ 8 Super Eating Days! (2nd was bad)
→ 117 lbs.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 pm
[Beautiful Oblivion]
Thank you! I'm so bad at running. I want repeat week 1 over and over until I get it just right. I want to be able to run it comfortably at least 3 times.

Running is one of those things that shouldn't just be easy. If it's easy, then it means you're not working as hard as you could be and you're just slowing down your results. Just give the program a try as is and see what happens. You'll surprise yourself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 pm
EEEEEEEEE~!
I'm so excited for mein Mann to come visit. <33
There's so much I need to do to get ready. ;o;
/fret.

PLANNING HELPS!

04AUG (Wed):
- Yoga X
- Lay Out 30 min
- Whiten Teeth ^ same time
- Eyebrows Done
- Photos w/bro for grandma
- Detail Car
- AML Mod 22

05AUG (Thur):
- Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
- Lay Out 30 min
- Riding
- AML Final exam
- Clean room for realz

06AUG (Fri):
- Kempo X
- Lay Out 30 min
- Whiten Teeth ^ Same time
- Buy ingredients for THESE cookies.
- Buy "Simply Lemonade"
- Teach at 5

07AUG (Sat):
- Wake up at 7
- X Stretch (til 8, leave house at 9)
- Teach at 10
- Teach at 2:30
- Lay Out 30 mins

08AUG (Sun):
- Bake cookies! Pack up PS3 in car.
- Core Synergistics
- Lay out 30 mins
- Shower/get ready
- Pick up bf from airport, take him to friend's house
- Grandma's b-day dinner lulz.

09AUG (Mon):
- Wake up at 8
- Cardio X (til 9:30)
- Shower/get ready
- Pack picnic! (sandwiches, fruit, lemonade)
- Horseback riding picnic with boyfran.
- Re-shower, get changed, nerd out @ PS3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am
P90X Lean Day Four - Yoga X

121.8 lbs.
+6.8 lbs from goal.
31 days.
(4 days until bf visits - aug 08 )

Soreness Level: 2

IN:
I didn't keep track, binged, but not too bad. Said "******** you, scale" before I actually did RESEARCH. ha. Total: 1,200-1,400

Out:
35 minutes P90X Yoga || C25K W5 ( 8/5/8 )

FXCK I DON'T WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT. What the hell. /; Not 4 days before he comes here. sdkjhfldkjhgldsfkghds. So I'm adding in a run, too. Fiber one for meal 1, salad + chicken breast for meal 2, same for meal 3.

My shoulders are kind of sore. Everything else is marginal, which means I didn't work my core hard enough yesterday. That will change though, since I'm moving from 3# to 5# weights starting tomorrow (don't need any today as there's no weight lifting in the yoga program).

SO WEIGHT GAIN IS APPARENTLY NORMAL. But still terrifying when I have someone coming into town in uh 4 days. So that means water only, less carbs, more sweating, lots of water and stretching.

Plans for the Day:
☆ Yoga X
☆ Run C25K W5 #2 ( 8/5/8 )
☆ Lay out 30min + whiten teeth
☆ Barn - chores
☆ AML Mod 22
☆ Study for AML Final
☆ Get Eyebrows done
☆ IF I HAVE TIME: Take car to get detailed
☆ Take pics for g'ma birthday.

Goals for 01-08 August

→ Days 1-7 P90X
→ 8 Super Eating Days!
→ 117 lbs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:10 pm
I think you are doing an awesome job so don't feel bad about gaining weight. Maybe it's muscle weight? Anyways, keep trying your hardest and I hope you reach your goal soon!  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm
I gotta say, you are so supremely dedicated you put me and everyone else to shame. : P Or should I say, motivation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 pm
You've been on such a strict diet that it's almost a relief to read that! Though how you managed to 'binge' on a measly 1200-1400 calories I'll never know. xp  

Sunsway

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 pm
P90X Lean Day Five - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

121.2 lbs.
+6.2 lbs from goal.
30 days.
(3 days until bf visits - aug 08 )

Soreness Level: 3

IN:
Breakfast: Subwaycookie what?! (220) + 1c fiber one (120)
Lunch: Gnocchi pasta w/ alfredo (500?) + big greens salad (50)
Dinner: coke (240) + ice cream (400) + peanut bar (160)
Total: 1,690 calories

Out:
Legs & Back || Ab Ripper X

[Beautiful Oblivion]
I think you are doing an awesome job so don't feel bad about gaining weight. Maybe it's muscle weight? Anyways, keep trying your hardest and I hope you reach your goal soon!

I did some research and it turns out that 99.9% of people gain weight when they first begin a strenuous program. It's your muscles holding onto water, not actual muscle gain yet. But as disappointing as +3lbs in as many days is, I HAVE to keep pushing through. It'll take 2 weeks to lose this weight, whether or not I exercise. Might as well keep at it and then lose a lot, right? (;

Seraphsody
I gotta say, you are so supremely dedicated you put me and everyone else to shame. : P Or should I say, motivation.

I'm not though, that's the problem D:

Sunsway
You've been on such a strict diet that it's almost a relief to read that! Though how you managed to 'binge' on a measly 1200-1400 calories I'll never know. xp

Like I said to Seraph, it's not really as good as my journal says it is. OTL I'll get there though. (: Thank you for your support always always. <3

I'm down a little, but still blah. I'm sure as hell not going to be 117 for Sunday. Doubt I'll be under 120 which is disappointing.

SUMMER TERM IS OFFICIALLY OVAR FOR MEEEE~ Which means I can concentrate on my working out and such.

I'm so blah today. /; Zero energy. Bleh.

Whyyy do I insist on eatingggg too much? Guh. -_____-;
I complain about all of the weight gain but I'm sitting here eating ice cream. I swear it's mindless, I don't even realize it until I'm there. GOT TO FIX THIS. Bf is here in 3 days fuuuuuuuuuuuu-.

Plans for the Day:
☆ AML Final Exam
☆ Shoulders & Back
☆ Ab Ripper X

☆ Wax eyebrows

Goals for 01-08 August

→ Days 1-7 P90X
→ 8 Super Eating Days!
→ 117 lbs.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]