Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Main Rave Floor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aka Shindou

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:53 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Aka Shindou
Badass Angel
Aka Shindou
Damn...I found those shoes online, but they're only in the UK, and they don't come in my size... gonk crying
Oh no! If only I lived in the UK and had access to all the packaging and stuff I'd need to send them to wherever you live surprised
*Laughs* you're funny...I just looked through your profile xp
It's too bad they don;t come in your size. That can't be. Maybe you should contact the distributor and try and find out?

@Bad: *snuggles and purrs* Oh thank you. I wish we had more time to spend together. It's such a rarity on Gaia anymore. Sorry about that bad business matter. But atleast it's over. And that body spray, doesn't it burn down there for guys? redface
It depends on what you use...Axe doesn't seem to do that for me, which is good...it actually has a rather cooling sensation down there 3nodding

EDIT: Yes, even if you shave too xp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:54 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX
surprised Woohooo! *dances*

Grawh... domokun *Stuffs bills of higher denominations in more strategicly random locations.*

*dances with randomly placed pole* xp

*Resists temptation to make a really off-color remark and dances with her.* sweatdrop whee  

f u s e

Aka Shindou

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:54 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
Aka Shindou
XxNightGoddessxX
Badass Angel
Aka Shindou
Sunni Jim? Wow, I haven't heard that in a damn long while... xp
I'm 20 in January... I have to start learning old people lingo crying
Oh sure make me feel like a grandma already. gonk
Oh, but I'm sure this grandma can still give a damn good ride wink heart heart

cool heart We will have to find that out. wink
Oh yes we will, I can guarantee that wink heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:55 pm
BlueFuse
Grawh... domokun *Stuffs bills of higher denominations in more strategicly random locations.*
Strategic randomness, eh? This style intrigues me... xd

@Goddess: You still look younger then me though 3nodding

@Mars: I was the same buddy. It's not that you can't throw a punch. Subconciously you don't want to... It's a b***h but when it actually counts you'll get it. As for parents? I was so sheltered up until the age of about 14. It's just a shame a lot of lifes s**t heaps happened within the family xd Things do get better... Trust me... I've been there. I'm not sure if you RP, but would you like a nice frosted pixelated beer? wink  

The Badass Angel

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:55 pm
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX
surprised Woohooo! *dances*

*dances with randomly placed pole* xp

*Resists temptation to make a really off-color remark and dances with her.* sweatdrop whee

xd
*breaks glow sticks and squirts them all over the place*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:57 pm
Aka Shindou
XxNightGoddessxX
Aka Shindou
XxNightGoddessxX
Badass Angel
Aka Shindou
Sunni Jim? Wow, I haven't heard that in a damn long while... xp
I'm 20 in January... I have to start learning old people lingo crying
Oh sure make me feel like a grandma already. gonk
Oh, but I'm sure this grandma can still give a damn good ride wink heart heart

cool heart We will have to find that out. wink
Oh yes we will, I can guarantee that wink heart

whee heart

Badass - Yeah I'm glad I still look younger xp get away with alot that way.  

XxNightGoddessxX

f u s e

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:00 pm
Badass Angel
BlueFuse

@Mars: I was the same buddy. It's not that you can't throw a punch. Subconciously you don't want to... It's a b***h but when it actually counts you'll get it. As for parents? I was so sheltered up until the age of about 14. It's just a shame a lot of lifes s**t heaps happened within the family xd Things do get better... Trust me... I've been there. I'm not sure if you RP, but would you like a nice frosted pixelated beer? wink

It takes years of practice. 3nodding ninja

@Goddess: eek I'm.... glowing... exclaim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:00 pm
Badass Angel
BlueFuse

right now i just don't want to rp. i'm too down. life in going down that i started to cut myself. plz dun report this.  

Mars Voltaire

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:01 pm
BlueFuse
Badass Angel
BlueFuse

HOMG! that is like WAY cool surprised *shakes you back and forth to watch the
pretty colors*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:01 pm
Badass Angel
Aka Shindou
I try... But sometimes I go a little OTT... sweatdrop But only when I get tired 3nodding

-smiles, still holding Betty in his arms as Blue and Goddess dance. Glow sticks and dollar bills littering the floor around them- heart

Have you heard from Mistress, Betty? I spoke to her a few days ago. That lullaby in her sig is so soothing... heart
*Starts to dance with Bad* I did hear from Mistress. She told me that Yuki will be coming back in 2 months or so. And she gave me a hug yesterday because someone was ignoring me in the club. 3nodding *Grabs a Glow Stick and waves it in the air*

@Mars: Well I still think if you pay this guy you're making a big mistake. If he already stole your MP3 player and is demanding money. There is no reason he wont take the money and keep the Player and later on do it again and again to other things you own. ninja

@Aka: Hehe always good to know these things about body spray. whee heart  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Badass Angel

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:03 pm
-laughs- I work as a Consumer Care Advisor for the company that produce Axe, Unilever. Axe is called Lynx here. And you are NOT supposed to use it down there. The skin is different around that area. Some guy did it and was in a lot of pain cause it reacted with a bad piercing gonk sweatdrop

-Strokes his fingers through Betty's hair and smiles, kissing her forehead- I know... So good to have some free time. Although I only have an hour left. Work early again tomorrow whee I don't mind. It earns me pennies and I get to laugh at retarded "Can I spray this in my eyeball?" people. -holds your hands- Would you like a drink?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:05 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Badass Angel
Aka Shindou
I try... But sometimes I go a little OTT... sweatdrop But only when I get tired 3nodding

-smiles, still holding Betty in his arms as Blue and Goddess dance. Glow sticks and dollar bills littering the floor around them- heart

Have you heard from Mistress, Betty? I spoke to her a few days ago. That lullaby in her sig is so soothing... heart
*Starts to dance with Bad* I did hear from Mistress. She told me that Yuki will be coming back in 2 months or so. And she gave me a hug yesterday because someone was ignoring me in the club. 3nodding *Grabs a Glow Stick and waves it in the air*

@Mars: Well I still think if you pay this guy you're making a big mistake. If he already stole your MP3 player and is demanding money. There is no reason he wont take the money and keep the Player and later on do it again and again to other things you own. ninja

@Aka: Hehe always good to know these things about body spray. whee heart

well it's a bigger mistake if i rat on him. and i'm too weak for it. i have been throught this every year. so i have to let them win. makes me live one day at a time. like last year how the kis in my physics class was bullying me. i just let them and well it kept going on until i just left the class. i can't do anything about it.  

Mars Voltaire

f u s e

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:05 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
Badass Angel
BlueFuse

pretty colors*

*Cartoon sound effects.* eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:07 pm
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
Badass Angel
BlueFuse

pretty colors*

*Cartoon sound effects.* eek

xd  

XxNightGoddessxX

The Badass Angel

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:08 pm
Mars Voltaire
right now i just don't want to rp. i'm too down. life in going down that i started to cut myself. plz dun report this.
I don't think you can report people for being stupid about stuff like that -leaves Betty's side to get you a beer- You gotta be happy somewhere. It might as well be here, right? -smiles trying to get you to do the same-

-almost slips on some glowjuice as he walks back to Betty- Whoah! A martian!!! -takes pictures-  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff