Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 pm
"I'm here for you, Evie." Iago whispered, looking into her eyes with a soft smile while she unbuttoned his shirt. He didn't stop her. He broke eye contact just once, to look over her, still smiling. He had never seen her outside of a smock and leather apron whenever she worked at the forge, and now, to see her in a thin slip...he wanted her more than ever before.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie stopped unbuttoning his shirt for a moment to look at Iago. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his, her fingers frozen at his buttons. She couldn't help a smile and she kissed him again, her fingers going back to work off the buttons of his shirt.

"I'm glad you are...otherwise I would never do this." Evie blushed now as his shirt hung off of him, his stomach and chest exposed to her now. She could tell that he was looking at her body and she smiled at him, he was such a typical man. "Are you pleased with me?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 pm
"I am." Iago said with a soft laugh. He brushed some hair out of her face. "You are still very beautiful, no matter what you wear." he said sincerely. He felt a cool breeze on his chest area, and knew his shirt was unbuttoned. "What about me?" he asked. Due to years of training and fighting, he was quite muscled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:45 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's eyes wandered around his chest and stomach area. He was truely something more than she would have noticed at first. Her hands reached up and she very lightly ran her fingers and nails down his chest and abs. Her eyes then met his and she kissed his lips softly.

"I would have never thought you looked this way under your clothing." Evie said truthfully, her lips travelling down his neck and to his chest.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:47 pm
Iago chuckled softly as she ran her hands down his chest, then smiled at her while she started to kiss his chest.
"Is it everything you dreamed of?" he asked softly, holding her up as she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:53 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled in between kisses and stopped to look at him for a second into his eyes.

"And more." She replied simply before she went back to kissing his chest and neck, her hands running along his abs muscles. Evie could feel his arms keeping her up and she smiled at that, arching her back and inhaling a deep breath after having kissed him for an extended amount of time.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:56 pm
"I can tell." Iago teased softly. He smiled when she took a deep breath. and gently lowered her back down to the bed. He leaned back a little and shrugged his shirt off, pulling her back up to him again to kiss her on the lips. He could feel her slip...slipping slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie sighed and laid back on her bed, it was extremely comfortable and the sheets were cool to the touch against her super heated skin. Iago's shirt had come off and she took the sight of her shirtless lover in. His arms, she could see some of the veins stick out of his arms and they looked so chiseled, it was no wonder she felt so safe in them. Evie smiled and let him take her back up again and kiss her. Her slip moved downward and she gasped, she hadn't expected someone to come over so she hadn't bothered wear anything except that. Evie felt exposed immediately and froze for a moment. As with Jocelyn, Evie could feel a breeze blow across her half exposed chest and she looked into Iago's eyes. She let the wardrobe matter drop and went back to smothering him with kisses.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:02 pm
Iago continued to let her kiss him, although he could feel much more of her skin against his. He pulled away from air, not looking down at her yet.
"I take it you're going to let that wardrobe malfunction slide for the moment?" he asked softly, grinning mischievously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:06 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie stopped kissing him for a moment and gave him a narrow eyed grin. He wanted a wardrobe malfunction hm?

"What malfunction? Oh, you mean this one?" Evie's hands went up to finger the top of her dress as she slowly began to drag it downwards, exposing more and more of her skin as she went along.

"Hm? Is this what you mean?" Evie felt devious and a little mischevious.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:10 pm
Iago watched her slowly reveal more of herself. He matched her grin. "That one." he said, still looking her over.
"So this is what my Evie looks like..." he whispered, kissing her on the lips. He pulled away after a moment. "Very nice."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie laughed aloud at his comment of her and let her dress rest where it currently was, the top half of her breasts exposed and the majority of the fabric gathered at the crook of her elbows. Evie wrapped her arms around Iago's neck again and kissed him as he kissed her.

"I'm glad you like it." Evie grinned and went back to kiss him, her hands exploring the top portion of his body.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:15 pm
Iago held her close, feeling her body pressed to his. It was a little colder now that he had no shirt on, but her skin was warm.
"Of course I like it." he said, kissing her quickly. "If it's you, I will love it." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt his cool chest against her skin and gasped again. The temperature changes took her by surprise and she almost couldn't resist him anymore. She wanted to get under her sheets and the cuddle with him after their bedtime escapades were over.

"I love you Iago..." Evie whispered, her fingers now working their way to his button and zipper of his pants. Was he ready to?

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:22 pm
Iago felt where she was working her way down to. This was it. He kissed her tenderly, lovingly, on the lips.
"I love you, Evie." he whispered. He smiled softly. "Go ahead." he whispered.
----
[Aaaand fade to black...brb for a little bit]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games