Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:01 pm
If you let me have my way.......

((Sweet!! Profile now!! Send it! Tatsel's bored! Anyone notice btw? Tatsel=Lestat. *unnecessarily proud of myself*))

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:02 pm
(sounds good...)

Erika shook her head in mild amusement. "don't bow to me. that comes when we take over this kingdom..." she smiled sideways at the assasin. "for now just wave."  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:13 pm
(Bleh i dont even know where to begin with a kingly profile x: ill try my best though. Can someone find me a king picture *is a lazy bum* .A.)

Dervish smiled and laughed a little. "Whatever you say madam." He said standing up straight and waving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:15 pm
Erika smiled and flicked him on the arm, before sitting down on a chair they were standing next to.

(sure I'll look for one)  

Gold Marra

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 pm

((Pretty sexy actually. There ya go.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 pm
(I was thinking that one or not so sexy)  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Gaianame: Bebosis
Name: King (whatever scarlets dad's name is x: )
Character you have chosen: King
Bio: Born into royalty became king as an early age, his mother dying at child birth and his father dying from sickness. At the age of 14 he was ruling the kingdom. He was thought of as weak and unfit for power and many attempts to overthrow him and assasinate him were made. But the new king was extremely smart and stronger than most would believe. At about the age of 30 he married and at 35 had a daughter named scarlet who he decided to send to the other world. His wife died from illness and now he himself has fallen ill.
Apperance: User Image
Weapon: A sword.

(BLAM. Rin ill let you decide the name of scarlets dad. Cause i didnt know if you had one in mind already.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 pm

((hahaha))

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 pm
(lol, you like sexy kings 0.0)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 pm
Dervish laughed a little then sat next to Erika and smiled. "So how are you this fine day?"

(Ok yup profile has been made. I wouldve gone with another picture but im lazy and she said it had to be anime. Even though that guy cant possibly be in his 40s. And his crown looks wierd its like broken at the bottom and floats on his extremely odd head of hair. )  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm
(the other one is anime, just a different style)

Erika side and slid down the chair a bit. "the damn princess got away, and is now going off to heal her 'beloved' father." she said beloved sarcastically as though no one could want him as their king.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:44 pm
(Yeah. I wouldve gone with it but im too lazy to go back and change it now. Lol)

"I see...forgive me for not coming to the other world with you. I may have been able to assist you." He said still smiling a bit though he spoke with a sadder tone of voice.  

bebosis

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

| HIDEOUT |

Shen bounded past Erika and Dervish with a panicked expression. "WHATEVER HAPPENED I DIDN'T DO IT!' And dissapeared around the corner. After a few moments a bunch of turkies were running past the two chasing after Shen, gobbling angrily as they turned the corner.

It appeared someone opened the small turkey farm gate. How else were they supposed to eat without stealing? At least it wasn't the pigs like last time.

Vivi lead the boy to a room, "This will be your sleeping chamber, *bows to him* I will give you the tour later now just rest if you can" she then leaves to go see what Ross & Scarlet are up to.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm
(I lol'd so hard Cas =D)

Erika watched Shen run past, confused. Then laughed as the turkeys ran past. "you better get them under control Shen" she called to him before turning her attention back to Dervish. "that is alright, I needed someone here anyway, to ensure everything continued smoothly."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games