Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:46 pm

(Go ahead. Anything to make the thread less boring. XD I should have thought that over before starting the thread)

Hearing the bell ring, Shan walked up to the door and opened it, seeing someone outside. The visitor was a noble woman, Shan was sure of that. Stepping aside so she can enter, Shan bowed a bit in respect.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:53 pm

(ITs cool. I like the thread^^ We just have to pull together to make it fun!XD Also here's a pick of her.)

User Image
The woman looked at Shan with a neutral face as she looked him up and down. "Your new....I haven't seen you before." She said in a honey sweet voice. She entered the room as she looked at him again. "At least you have manners." She stated as she looked around the room. "Where's Yu?" She asked him as she crosed her arms over her chest.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:02 pm

(Yeah, you're right. Oh, and the account was inactive, so I can't see the pic. Darn. XD)

"Um... I've only been here for three days, just so you know," Shan said as politely as he could. "As for the master, if that's who you mention, he's probably in his room. I'm not sure. He could be anywhere by now." He shivered a little, not exactly wishing to be in the presence of the woman.

"A-anyway, please make yourself at home," he said, not exiting the door until he knew for sure if the woman was satsified with his answer. "If you can't find the master in his room, there are other slaves who have probably seen the master and would know where he is right now. Please forgive my rudeness."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm

(Just saw that. I found another one^^)

"I see then.." She said as she fiddled with her kimono sleeve, obviously bored of the boy now. "And you've been here for three days and you don't know your master's first name?" She asked as she looekd at him. "Whatever." She said quickly as she ran a hand through her black hair with red tinges.

She then blinked and looked up when she heard Kanda's voice. "Meili, why are you here?" Kanda asked as he looked at her with surprise but the scowl that is edged on his face never leaving. Meili smiled as she ran up to Kand and hugged him; wrapping his arms around his neck. "Yu!!!!"

(Time to make Shan jealous time XD)

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 pm

(Yay!)

Shan watched as the woman named Meili ran up to the master and hugged him. There was a slight pang of an unknown feeling in his heart and then he exited the room in hurry. He was confused. Why did his heart hurt just seeing them together? It's not like he had a chance to be with the master, but his heart still seemed to ache. Is it possible that he was... jealous?

Sighing, Shan took a seat on a large rock among a bed of colorful flowers. Usually the sight of them would chase away any negative feeling he had, but even now they couldn't do anything for him. His only hope of getting rid of the pain is to probably move on, but how will he do that?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:22 pm

"Let me go woman." He said as he shoved her off of him. "Awww~ Why Yu?" Meili asked as she tilted her head then felt a herself being shoved to the wall. Kanda glared at Maili as he gritted her teeth. "Call me that gain and oyu loose that pretty face of yours." He said as let her go and then turned and went to the dining room to eat. Unfortunately Meili was right beside him and he sighed in annoyance as he kept on walking, ignoring her as much as he could.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm

As Shan stared at the flowers, he felt the presence of someone else sitting on the rock next to him. An arm wrapped around his shoulders in a comforting manner. He looked toward the owner of the arm and saw that the person with him was Nezushi in his human form.

"Oh, hello, Nezu," Shan greeted almost sadly. He looked back at the flowers, hoping that they would eventually chase away the sadness in him. So far, it wasn't working.

"You look sad. Why is that?" Nezu asked, not moving from his spot. "Did that guy hurt you or something?" He seemed pretty sure that the man of the house had done something to hurt Shan, and his heart burned with resentment.

Shan looked a bit surprised and shook his head. "No, I just wanted to be out here," he replied. "Nothing else."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Kanda sat at the table as did Meili since she designated herself as his guest as of now. They tae when the slaves fed them, Meili every once in awhile, talking to Kanda. When they finished, Meili left, sneaking a hug in before she did and strutted away. Kanda scowled as he slammed the door shut and leaned on it. "She's the death of me.." He thought as he tched.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:00 pm

"You should go inside, Koushaku," Nezu said to Shan. He finally stood from the rock and helped the slave up. "I've seen strange people constantly saying your name. I believe they're after you, and they're coming here right now."

"Koushaku? Why do you call me that?" Shan asked, confused. "It means 'prince', right? In that case, you must have mistaken me for someone else. I'm just a lowly slave." He didn't understand it, but he might as well ask Nezu about it, since he was the one who addressed him as a prince.

Nezu looked away for a moment, but then he said, "It's time you knew, but not now. Hurry and go inside." He seemed to be in a hurry to bring Shan inside. "I'll tell you everything tonight."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 pm

(0,0 defintely wasn't expecting that summary^^'')

Kanda got off the door after a moment or two the headed to his room. He the noticed the mouse and Shan in the front from the window and binked. "Whats the rat doing back here?" He asked himself as he stayed in his place.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

(Sorry, I wasn't really expecting it either. It just came to my mind or something of the sort. I really should have thought this through. sweatdrop I guess I was thinking of a different reason for Nezushi to always come back to help Shan even when he was supposed to leave.)

Nezushi led Shan back to the building, walking with him toward the kitchen since by now the slaves should be having some lunch of their own. There were once again whispers, but Shan could hear the words 'unfaithful' or 'cheat' in them.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:26 pm

(I thought he came back because he liked Shan and didn't want to see him hurt.)

Shan tched as he shook his head. "Whatever." He said as he turned the headed to his room. He felt a slight annoyance in him but ignored it as he entered his room and closed the door. He then laid on his bed and closed his eyes.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 pm

(Yeah, that too. I was thinking about making a love triangle. XD)

After lunch, Shan and Nezu walked to Shan's room. There was a loud series of shouts outside and it turns out there was a mob in front of the large house. A bit worried about what would happen to the master, Shan wanted to go over to his room to warn him, but he decided against it, knowing it wouldn't make any difference in the matter.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:52 pm

(Well its now a love square^^ Meili had her sights on KandaXD)

Kanda opened his eyes when he heard the shouts and scowled. "Great.." He thought as he got up and left his room. He then headed to the front door to see what the commotion was.

(Question: Whats the mob for??O.O)

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm

(Yup, love square. About the mob, it's those "strange people" that Nezushi had mentioned a few posts ago.)

Shan and Nezu looked out the window to see the large mob and then Shan paled. They were those same people who have been at the auction just a few days ago, but they were being led by his own father!

Nezushi, sensing the distress in Shan, led him away from the window and closed the blinds so that the mob didn't see him. It would be terrible if they saw who they were exactly here for.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games