Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Huoriel's eyes slid open to look back up at Inei. She yawned, squirming around a little bit. "Tired?" she questioned. "If you want we can step outside for a bit." She suggested. She didn't want to fall asleep on him and have him be alone for the rest of night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:29 pm
[Off for the night.]
-----
"I'm fine. I am actually a little tired." Inei admitted. "So if you want, you can make yourself comfortable, I'll put my arms around you, and we can drift off into blissful sleep together." he suggested.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:35 pm
Huoriel untangled herself from him before going over her supplies. She pulled out a sleeping matt of some sorts that was just big enough for two. She went back over to him and lead him back over to the matt. "It's not the best but it's better than sleeping on the cave floor," she shrugged, before spreading herself on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:07 am
Inei looked over at her while she readied the sleeping mat. He smiled and walked over with her. "Well, it should be fine." he said as she lay down on it. He could just barely see her as he lowered himself onto the mat, just in front of her. His arm draped across her side and he smiled.
"Goodnight, Huoriel." he whispered, kissing her tenderly on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 am
Huoriel held the kiss for awhile, not wanting his lips to leave hers. When they finally did part she smiled softly at him. "Night, Inei,"she whispered giving him one final peck on the lips before letting herself relax by his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:19 pm
Inei closed his eyes after she kissed him a second time. He allowed himself to relax, and to slip away into blissful sleep. It felt comforting to feel her pressed up against him.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 pm
The sun's blare was what woke her the next morning. She groaned a little, reaching up to shield her eyes from the light. She was about to get up and go deeper into the dark when she realized something was wrapped around her. She spread her fingers so that she could look. It was Inei. What was he doing here? Oh, that's right he had stayed with her. She smiled at him deciding it was best not to move and wake him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Inei woke slowly, the sun also waking him up. For a moment he was a little out of it, then he felt his arm around something, something that was breathing.
He smiled softly up at Huoriel.
"Good morning, Huoriel." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:14 pm
"Morning,"Huoriel whispered back. She smiled back at him, feeling warmed by his presence. She didn't want to get up quite yet so she just snuggled into him. "How'd you sleep?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm
"Beautifully." Inei said truthfully. "I haven't slept next to someone in a very long time, and I forgot how comforting it was." he explained softly, putting a hand on her head and gently stroking her hair.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:05 pm
Huoriel didn't say anything. She just smiled, enjoying his touch. She wasn't used to being with someone when she woke up so she felt a little off, but it wasn't bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm
"What about you?" Inei asked after a moment, looking down at her and wondering if she'd fallen asleep again. He smiled when he saw the faint hint of her eyes still being open.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 pm
"Really well actually,"Huoriel replied after a moment of thinking. She pulled a little away from him so she could stretch herself out. After she finished stretching out as much as she could laying down she squirmed back over to him. "So what's the agenda for today?" she questioned even though she knew that they really couldn't do anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 pm
"Well..." Inei began, keeping his arms around her. "I'll slip out of the cave at one point to head down to the village. I'll return almost immediately with a piece of cloth, as I'd promised, to tie around your eyes, so you can step out and at least feel what the day is like." he said. "If I can find a safe way down the cliff, I may even take you through the forest." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 pm
"Mmm sounds good,"Huoriel agreed, resting her hands on his chest again. She did want to feel what it was like, to just get a taste of it would be good enough for her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff