Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm
Amelia noticed her step back and trip over a chair,"sorry we scared you," she stretched her arm out to help her up, Gwen thats a nice name, she said smiling

(Small font hurts my eyes)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 pm
I'm going to see if i can make a new banner with the new Hufflepuffs biggrin heart  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm
"Oh dear," Amber said seeing her trip, but grinned as she smiled back at them. "Well, nice to meet you too Gwen. And no need to be shy, we won't bite."

Slappy;;
Oh, thanks. C:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm
After the fourth time of stopping to admire a painting, McKenna realized that she may have gotten more than a little separated from the bulk of the other first years. Upon hearing she was going to be attending school is a castle she immediately entertained the idea of becoming lost to be a normal routine for her and accepted it. After all she was pants at finding her way around with only her sense of direction as a guide.

"I am completely and utterly lost," she thought while standing in the middle of a corridor. She hadn't really seen that many fascinating paintings in some time and as a result was devoting more attention to thinking clearly. Despite missing her watch, she was pretty sure it was very late. "Maybe if I just turn around and wander back the other way, I'll find my common room. After all I am certain that I'm under the castle and so is my new home. I don't want to lose my house points for being out late."

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 am
After Amelia help Gwen up, she ran upstairs to work on a new banner to put on the wall next to the old one, after dedication of work Amelia added her finishing touches and started to put the new banner up

User Image

she steps back.....hey looks good sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana entered the common room, she saw something and she turned her head to look, it was a huge banner for the hufflepuff common room. 'WOW' She gasped, 'That's amazing'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 am
"Nice. I really like the new look of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:04 am
It is huge i was going to use a shrinking charm but the bolder the better, lol Thanks Yami i like it too.......Thanks again Lana heart , after putting it up Amelia flops herself on a seat i am pooped  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:28 am
"I was told to put this here as well so here is my profile for Yami Enzeru, the character I ended up rping as this last term. Enjoy."

Name: Yami Enzeru
Preferred House: Hufflepuff
Personality: Yami always hits the books and works hard for his grades and always jumps at the chance to earn extra points. He's also kind and quite the mature gentleman for being 11 and always fights for what's right.
Wand: Hazel (Coll) Phoenix 14 1/3 inches
Pet: A small white cat named Snowball
Favorite Class: So far Astronomy but wants to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts someday.
Favorite Book: Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare
Anything Extra: Yami is a Japanese wizard and a pureblood. He loves ramen noodles and has been trying to get the school to serve them for a really long time.
Pic:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 am
Testing out a new post...

♥♥Yami Enzeru♥♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((Testing Testing))

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:55 am
Deciding that wandering back from the way in which she came was the best course of action, Mckenna sat to it. Several times she had to stop and wonder about whether she had taken a right turn or perhaps a left turn at the particular spot. Upon seeing a picture of a two cherry trees, a wheelbarrow, and an oddly colored duck she was fairly sure that she was on the right path.

"Once I find the painting, I still won't be able to enter my new house. I'm pretty sure I heard some of the other students meant passwords and I don't know it. In fact I'm not really sure of what the painting to enter the common room is the one I overheard," she thought while drifting past a picture of a picture of a fruit bowl. Stopping to stare for a moment, she was unsure if this was the proper painting. For some reason this one didn't feel right so she decided to try and find another fruit bowl.

Continuing down the hallway, Mckenna traveled for a while longer till she reached a second fruit bowl. Feeling extremely tired she decided to just stop roaming for the night and rest there. If it was the proper painting she would eventually see other Hufflepuffs and be able to enter the common room. Should this be the wrong painting then it would be best to stay put anyway. People were bound to notice that she was gone eventually. Maybe even one of the nice ghosts would drift past and help her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:53 am
Amelia walks out the common room i'm going to get some air  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 am
SauerkrautScones
Deciding that wandering back from the way in which she came was the best course of action, Mckenna sat to it. Several times she had to stop and wonder about whether she had taken a right turn or perhaps a left turn at the particular spot. Upon seeing a picture of a two cherry trees, a wheelbarrow, and an oddly colored duck she was fairly sure that she was on the right path.

"Once I find the painting, I still won't be able to enter my new house. I'm pretty sure I heard some of the other students meant passwords and I don't know it. In fact I'm not really sure of what the painting to enter the common room is the one I overheard," she thought while drifting past a picture of a picture of a fruit bowl. Stopping to stare for a moment, she was unsure if this was the proper painting. For some reason this one didn't feel right so she decided to try and find another fruit bowl.

Continuing down the hallway, Mckenna traveled for a while longer till she reached a second fruit bowl. Feeling extremely tired she decided to just stop roaming for the night and rest there. If it was the proper painting she would eventually see other Hufflepuffs and be able to enter the common room. Should this be the wrong painting then it would be best to stay put anyway. People were bound to notice that she was gone eventually. Maybe even one of the nice ghosts would drift past and help her.

suggestion: you should post this in corridors and stairwells  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:16 pm
Aunt Slappy
SauerkrautScones

suggestion: you should post this in corridors and stairwells

Oh, okay. I'm sorry for posting in the wrong forum. I'm still getting used to roleplays taking place in so many different places.  

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:24 pm
Nothing wrong at all, just a suggestion sweatdrop  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games