Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 pm
Entering, Louis closed the door behind him.
"Actually, you can help me by starters... admitting to yourself that this is as much a bad idea as it is a good one." the prince spoke, walking across the cabin. "You'll lose a few people, Aiden. I'm not going to lie to you. But if you really do believe that this is worth it... well... these pirates will probably die for you."
'If they don't mutiny first...' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 pm
Aiden's eyes narrowed as Louis began scolding him on his plan. "I don't know if its worth it, I don't know now if i'm going to do it. Maybe you don't understand but I would sacrifice just about anything for this crew. They have been my family. What I need to do is think about the consequences of my decision should I make it. What I don't need is you coming in here and scolding me like i'm your servant or child." Aiden growled.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:11 pm
Laughing, the prince smirked. ""I'm hardly scolding. I'm just helping bring things into focus for you. You're the one that gets to decide your course of action. The crew will follow, or they'll jump ship in port. I think you should at least tell them the odds when we arrive in Architeuthis. Let them decide if they want to go forth... or not."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 pm
"I don't even know if I'm going to go through with it now." Aiden said exasperated as he laid back on his bunk. "I don't feel right risking someone elses life just to prolong mine when i'm gonna die when someone kills me for my position. Its not right to ask them to sacrifice their lives for me." Aiden said softly. "I don't know what to do."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 pm
Louis shrugged, "It's your decision, Aiden. I can't make it for you, Bui can't make it for you. All you can do is give your crew the proposition to follow you or not, no strings attached."
The prince moved to lean against the wall next to the captain's bunk.
"You're the captain of this ship. You make the decisions."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:20 pm
"Aren't you helpful...." Aiden said sarcastically. "we'll lucky for me I have a few days if not more to make the decision." Aiden continued. "i've no doubt the crew will want to stay in Architeuthis for a few days. Some of them have women there. Its the farthest north i've ever been." Aiden sighed. "How is it you know so much about the north and what will happen if you've never left your castle?" Aiden questioned sitting up quickly looking at Louis.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 pm
The prince smirked knowingly. "Easy." he replied, gaze focusing on Aiden. "I read. I hated being social most of the time, unless there was something to gain by it, and I despised outdoor activities aside from fencing... so I spent a lot of time reading."
Of course, he had been mocked for being a bit of a bookworm... but then again, it had obviously paid off in this situation.
"There were a few books written by a captain from Architeuthis, I believe his name was Hammond. Anyway..." Louis waved a hand of dismissal. "He talked a lot about the seas to the far north. Since it was quite an enlightening read... I remember it perfectly. I'm sure most dock hands in the port could corroborate what I've told you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 am
"That makes more sense I guess." Aiden said laying back down. "If you hate being social is that why I am suddenly finding you in my cabin?" Aiden asked. "I didn't read much, I bet your books had interesting tales."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:39 am
"Exactly." Louis winked.
He moved from his spot standing near the bed, to sit in one of the cabin's chairs. It had nice arm rests, allowing for the prince to comfortably slouch down in the chair.
Louis may have been royalty, but manners be damned when being comfortable was concerned.
"Besides, you're interesting enough. Would you rather I left you to stew in this mental maze?"
He changed the topic however. "Very interesting tales. There are beasts in the far north that can easily rip a person limb from limb. Lucky for us, we'll have plenty of weapons."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 pm
Aiden looked to Louis as the man sat down, and slouched. Aiden couldn't help but grin that chair was perfect for slouching in. "Beasts huh? Bui would want to wrestle with one of those things." Aiden said softly giving a small cough. His chest felt heavy for some reason, he hoped he wasn't going to have another attack and especially not in front of Louis. He didn't need the prince seeing him weaker than he already thought he was.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:54 pm
That cough alerted Louis to the slight distress in Aiden's chest.
His eyes focused on the young man for a few moments, looking for any other signs.
After all, he was supposed to make sure this ship's captain wasn't going to keel over at any given second.
"Bui might lose to one of those beasts if he's not careful." the prince replied, his gaze still focused on Aiden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 pm
"you'd be surprised with what Bui has wrestled before. I swear that man would taken on Davey Jones' Kraken if he could." Aiden said with a small laugh followed by another cough.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 pm
"Yes well..." standing Louis crossed the cabin toward Aiden. "Bui probably doesn't have the sense to know when he might be crushed by his opponent. Though, I suppose his strength comes in handy in a fight."
With Aiden laying down, Louis carefully placed one hand on the captain's chest. He stood there, completely still, feeling the rise and fall of Aiden's lungs.
A rise and fall that was strained.
"You'll need to calm down, captain. The stress of this development is, no doubt, aggravating your condition."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 pm
"Bui knows what he can win and what he can't. He knows enough not to get into a fight he can't win unless he absolutely has to and even then he gets help." Aiden breathed out closing his eyes only to reopen them when Louis placed a hand on his chest. "What are you.....I am calm." Aiden growled.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:23 pm
"Are you?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow.
He opened his eyes and stared down at Aiden. "You're worried and you feel a bit guilty. Had you even considered what might happen if you had one of these attacks in the icy tundra, Aiden?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff