Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 pm

"What would we do?" Orin questioned when Mikage asked if he wanted to go waste some time. He grabbed his backpack assuming Mikage wanted to escape the house. Maybe the other just wanted to walked and have him explain everything he could.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Mikage thought about it for a moment as he opened the door stepping outside as he waited for Orin. "Dunno wander around I guess?" he said though it sounded like a question.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm

"we'll need to wander in the direction of the school just to make sure we aren't late "come on I can take us the long way through the park." Orin said smiling softly. He wondered if Mikage would have any particular questions about fairies.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Mikake smiled as he followed the other through the park. When they walked to the park Mikage smiled. "I remember this place." he said smiling wandering around it for a bit when he noticed something around a few trees. He saw an old building, when seeing the building he smiled. "Ne, Orin, would you be in trouble if we didn't come straight home after school?" he asked the other curiously.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 pm

"I don't think so, dad might worry a bit but if we text him and say well be home a bit late we should be fine, why?" Orin questioned looking curiously to the other.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:50 pm

"I want to come back here after school is all." he said smiling as he walked back to the other taking his hand he smiled as he walked to school with the other.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 pm

"Alright I'll text my father at lunch telling him we'll be home a bit late." Orin said smiling as the other took his hand. Orin began to grow nervous as they approached the school.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Mikage smiled, "YAY! Thanks Orin." he said happily. When they approached school he noticed Orin getting nervous. "Whats wrong?" he asked wondering though he had a feeling as to what was wrong. Everyone else at school.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:54 am

"You know how there are some days where you just have something you don't want to do but have to anyway. Well this is kind of one of those days. I don't want to go to school, I don't want to see Witin and the others and I don't want to have to force you to protect me from them. I mean its not like you can keep them from saying things or sending the pictures." Orin said softly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 am

"Yea, I know." he said as he listened to Orin speak some more. His walking slowed as the other talked. "But if you don't like to going to school or seeing the others, then why don't you become homeschooled then?" he asked curiously he knew Orin was stubborn and it was probably a pride thing but still. When the other mentioned about Mikage forcing himslef to protect the other, he shook his head. "When have you ever forced me to protect you? I do it cause I want to. Not cause you force me." he said smiling. "I may not be able to stop their words, hell I don't even know I'm going to fully protect you. But I will, I'll find a way somehow." he said smiling. "What pictures?" he asked his smile dropping.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

"I like school, I just don't like what happens with people and disbelief at school." Orin explained. "I don't want to be home schooled depsite the fact that it could rip apart my wings. I...I want the whole experience of school and everything before my wings are completely gone." Orin explained softly. Orin smiled as Mikage said he was going to find someway to protect him, his smile dropped when Mikage asked him about the pictures. Orin looked sheepish, he hadn't meant to let that slip. "They've been slipping papers with drawings about killing fairies on them to me." Orin explained.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Mikage smiled ruffling the others hair. "I guess I know what you mean somewhat." he said placing his hands behind his head. "Well, don't worry too much I won't let your wings disappear to quickly." he said as he walked next to the other. At the explanation to the pictures, Mikage didn't say anything except give a brief nod of his head.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 am

Orin gave a slight smile as Mikage ruffled his hair. Then he tried to give a brighter smile although it was faked. Orin knew Mikage meant well but it would be difficult to stop the words and the disbelief of others. Orin knew that in a single day with enough disbelief that his wings could be ripped apart. "I'm sorry." Orin said softly when Mikage didn't say anything about the pictures.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 am

Mikage noticed the faked smile, his own smile faltered for a mere second. He knew it would be hard, but well Mikage was stubborn and never did fully give up. "Don't worry about it. But if we don't hurry, we'll be late for school." he said.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games