Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:44 am
Pantherclaw jumpped onto a Pebbleclan cat who rolled over on him forcing him to loose his grip.

Lionflare and Deadheart rolled ontop of each other and both tried to pin the other down  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm
"Ill even prove it!" she said to honeyheart, praying that she would not get caught, then she rose her paw to a pebbleclan cat who was facing away from her,
(ok, i had an idea, what if she doesent attack the cat and own up to being pebbleclan, but you take her anyway? unless you were going somewhere else with this,)  

swiftwaters

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:20 pm
((well actually i am a little bored, and i don't want Honeyheart missing out on another opponent...so if you could attack...))

Honeyheart watched her, getting into the pose right before a pounce.

((hey everyone. like my noob warrior outfit? lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 pm
Pantherclaw slashed at the cats eyes and it soon ran off. Suddenly another cat lept onto Pantherclaws back and clawed at his sides.

Lionflare and Deadheart breathed heavely as they pushed away from each other.Both had blood red fur and claw and bite mark all over their bodies  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 pm
(Tch, my bad. o.o;; )

Patchstar tossed a smaller warrior, who may have been an apprentice not too long ago, off of her. This is madness, she thought, looking around the destroyed PebbleClan camp and cats running every which way. Blood stained the rocks and ran into PebbleClan's stream. Tiny eyes blinked, frightened and tired, from the bushes just beyond...

Kits?!

Three clans on one was definitely unfair. Cinderstar never informed MoonClan of SnowClan's arrival. (XD hahaha i'm so mean! Patchy the mastermind >.>; i was the one who got crystalstar to join xD) Patchstar quickly noticed Cursedstar and Cinderstar tussling around not too far away. The PebbleClan leader had Cinderstar pinned by the neck. Patchstar's heart almost broke in two. Cursedstar and Cinderstar both used to be part of MoonClan. It was almost like watching two of her warriors fight to the death...

Instincts taking over, Patchstar barreled into Cursedstar's flank, knocking her off of the orange WoodClan leader. Before Cursedstar could leap at her, Patchstar shouted, "STOP!"

(there. maybe we can break up this fight. PATCHY TO THE RESCUE! *supamoo*)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:16 pm
Crystalstar heard Patchstar's voice and looked up from the PebbleClan warrior. Patchstar stood between Cinderstar and Cursedstar. "What is she doing?" She jumped off of the warrior and ran over to her friend. "What's going on, Patchstar?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 pm
swiftpaw swiped at the pebbleclan cat and thought, may starclan forgive me, and she sliced the skin again, oppening it up so that it was just a bloody mess, and could no longer be walked on, then she bit the hind leg of the cat, and looked back up at honeyheart, "See? why would i do that to my own clan?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 am
Pantherclaw tossed the cat off him and looked at his leader

Deadheart and Lionflare looked over at Patchstar  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:09 am
Honeyheart had already pounced and was grappling with another pebbleclan cat. he took a swipe on its side and was swiped on the chin.
"I supose you ARE a woodclan cat," Honeyheart commented  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:59 am
swiftpaw was dissapointed with her choice to betray her clan, but if it ment to save her life, then....  

swiftwaters

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 am
Hawkpaw gasped with effort. This was too much! She retreated onto a tree, she started licking her wounds while looking at the battlefield, or the PebbleClan camp.

((sorry I haven't posted in forever! Hawkpaw's planning on retreating anyways~))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:51 am
"Thanks." he gasped. Sunpaw limped over to Cutepaw. "Are you okay?" he licked her cheek.

Moonpaw waited to hear what the MoonClan leader had to say.

Shadowclaw raced into the battle, but was halted with Patchstar's yowl.

Streakpelt limped slowly back to camp, fighting uncounciousness.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:16 am
Swallowtail meandered the battlefield, her eyes watching the battle darkly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 pm
Pantherclaw waited for Patchstar to talk

Deadheart and Lionblaze stopped at looked over to Patchstar but both ready to jump on each other  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 pm
( v_v Thanks Pan-duh!)

Cursedstar glared around Patchstar at Cinderstar. "Don't stop me! I'll kill that little traitor if it means I have to lose all of my lives!!!" She tore at the earth as if it were Cinderstar's fur. Suddenly, she stopped and started staring at something far away. "Why..." she murmured to herself. "Why does... why does everyone have to... leave me...? Or turn against me?" She looked at her paws which were stained black with bloody mud. "I'm just fighting my own blood." Her cold blue eyes turned to Patchstar. Sobs catching in her throat, she asked, "Did StarClan curse me?"
(Woah. I'm not emo and I'm not in a bad mood. This....idk don't ask >.> )  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff